Discussion King Zahard discussion

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
Just so Jubei can ignore it, refute a question I never argued and when asked “What are you really asking”

Changes to you’re implying “he can’t move from his floor”

“You responding to me after I said you made that claim proves it”

“Here are your quotes with NO context. Because words are said and understood in a vacuum.

No.

You interjected that floor locked theory and you should answer it yourself.

He’s protected as a regular by tower rules and admins... period. That is my theory!
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Emphasis that that is from my FIRST POST to you.
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
Here, I'll quote myself with emphasis this time, because you seemed to miss it and keep misconstruing my posts, purposefully, to say I've been inconsistent or creating a straw man....



I can't be any more clear than this. Or consistent.

The CONTEXT is and always has been - why can't Zahard, particularly as king, but at least as a fellow ranker, just do the exact same thing other rankers have done?

I specifically asked about going to any other floor itself. No strings attached. Just travel.

I specifically mentioned that Zahard would only be fighting Baam in specified areas where regulars don't enjoy protection - just like ever other ranker fight.

It's pretty gross you keep trying to say I'm inconsistent or all over the map. That is what projection looks like, sir.
That is NOT why is he “locked on his floor” so stay consistent... Which were you arguing?
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Just so Jubei can ignore it, refute a question I never argued and when asked “What are you really asking”

Changes to you’re implying “he can’t move from his floor”

“You responding to me after I said you made that claim proves it”

“Here are your quotes with NO context. Because words are said and understood in a vacuum.

No.

You interjected that floor locked theory and you should answer it yourself.

He’s protected as a regular by tower rules and admins... period. That is my theory!
Bro, I *JUST* quoted my first post and it was pointedly about leaving his floor. I explicitly asked that very question. NOTHING CHANGED.
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
If a king is watched less than common folk he’d be the first in History...

He still couldn’t attack Baam on the 39th floor you know why right? You stated it..
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
That is NOT why is he “locked on his floor” so stay consistent... Which were you arguing?
I'm not sure if you have eyes to read or not - I asked several pointed questions there. SEVERAL. Related, yet distinct.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If a king is watched less than common folk he’d be the first in History...

He still couldn’t attack Baam on the 39th floor you know why right? You stated it..
He DID attack Baam on the 39th floor. Have you finally gone haywire?
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
Bro, I *JUST* quoted my first post and it was pointedly about leaving his floor. I explicitly asked that very question. NOTHING CHANGED.
You stated he thought he was dead before the Data floor. So from that particular time on when would he have had his chance?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm not sure if you have eyes to read or not - I asked several pointed questions there. SEVERAL. Related, yet distinct.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



He DID attack Baam on the 39th floor. Have you finally gone haywire?
No, I just don’t remember Floors by their number... Floor of death, Data floor.. Those work
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lol I don’t have eyes?!? Awwwww Jubei frustrated? Aggravated? This means so much he can’t keep emotions in check?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Make your point I don’t need your sarcasm or commentary on what or who you think I am...

One of your many diversions to actually admitting you were wrong
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
You stated he thought he was dead before the Data floor. So from that particular time on when would he have had his chance?
THIS is what changing the goalposts looks like. What does that have to do with anything about me asking what, if anything, prevents Zahard from leaving his floor at any time?

No, I just don’t remember Floors by their number... Floor of death, Data floor.. Those work
ehhhhhh, Okkkk. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though you don't deserve it for repeatedly attempting to twist my words...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You stated he thought he was dead before the Data floor. So from that particular time on when would he have had his chance?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



No, I just don’t remember Floors by their number... Floor of death, Data floor.. Those work
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lol I don’t have eyes?!? Awwwww Jubei frustrated? Aggravated? This means so much he can’t keep emotions in check?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Make your point I don’t need your sarcasm or commentary on what or who you think I am...

One of your many diversions to actually admitting you were wrong
OK, Cash. Tell me, succinctly, where I have changed my story or been wrong about something.

And, no, you don't seem to be capable of reading for understanding. You act like I switched between 2 or more contrarian thoughts when I've had the same multiple, related, questions from the get-go.
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
Your pointed questions suited nobody, if you A) accept he’s restricted(you acknowledge your theory is no better or worse than mine, even though you don’t actually care why) you just want to say it isn’t admins?
THIS is what changing the goalposts looks like. What does that have to do with anything about me asking what, if anything, prevents Zahard from leaving his floor at any time?



ehhhhhh, Okkkk. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though you don't deserve it for repeatedly attempting to twist my words...
You twist to suit your argument, apparently it’s human nature. You are aware of it being done but never of you doing it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

THIS is what changing the goalposts looks like. What does that have to do with anything about me asking what, if anything, prevents Zahard from leaving his floor at any time?



ehhhhhh, Okkkk. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though you don't deserve it for repeatedly attempting to twist my words...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



OK, Cash. Tell me, succinctly, where I have changed my story or been wrong about something.

And, no, you don't seem to be capable of reading for understanding. You act like I switched between 2 or more contrarian thoughts when I've had the same multiple, related, questions from the get-go.
Nope I can’t read... sorry don’t know what this says...
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Your pointed questions suited nobody, if you A) accept he’s restricted(you acknowledge your theory is no better or worse than mine, even though you don’t actually care why) you just want to say it isn’t admins?
I have been very clear I don't think he's MORE restricted, and if anything probably enjoys more freedoms than others as king. But I have repeated myself ad nauseum (because you keep arguing the point) that it is POSSIBLE he is more restricted. I've then followed up by saying that doesn't seem to be the case because there's *shock* no evidence of it.

You twist to suit your argument, apparently it’s human nature. You are aware of it being done but never of you doing it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Nope I can’t read... sorry don’t know what this says...
Cute. *rolls eyes*.... So, where am I twisting my own argument now?
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
Three things, if floor 39 is data floor we’ve been through that and you admitted to Toil.. So why ask a question you know the answer to? One I’ve repeatedly stated why I believe it is an outlier

Why you called it an “off-shoot”
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have been very clear I don't think he's MORE restricted, and if anything probably enjoys more freedoms than others as king. But I have repeated myself as nauseum (because you keep arguing the point) that it is POSSIBLE he is more restricted. I've then followed up by saying that doesn't seem to be the case because there's *shock* no evidence of it.

This makes NO sense... at all.. Either he is or isn’t...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Three things, if floor 39 is data floor we’ve been through that and you admitted to Toil.. So why ask a question you know the answer to? One I’ve repeatedly stated why I believe it is an outlier

Why you called it an “off-shoot”
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have been very clear I don't think he's MORE restricted, and if anything probably enjoys more freedoms than others as king. But I have repeated myself as nauseum (because you keep arguing the point) that it is POSSIBLE he is more restricted. I've then followed up by saying that doesn't seem to be the case because there's *shock* no evidence of it.

This makes NO sense... at all.. Either he is or isn’t...
If there’s a possibility why argue against it?
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Did I pointedly ask if Zahard was free to travel from his floor in my initial post or not?

Hint: because this is yes or not and that seems to be very difficult - yes. Yes, I did. No twists. No strawmen. No misrepresentation. No change of line of questioning. Consistent from the beginning.
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
Is he restricted or not???
Yes or no?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did I pointedly ask if Zahard was free to travel from his floor in my initial post or not?

Hint: because this is yes or not and that seems to be very difficult - yes. Yes, I did. No twists. No strawmen. No misrepresentation. No change of line of questioning. Consistent from the beginning.
Why ask what is clearly implied if only for your own satisfaction? You wanted clarity? When I don’t mention him being locked on his floor in my response why do you then bring it up again?
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Three things, if floor 39 is data floor we’ve been through that and you admitted to Toil.. So why ask a question you know the answer to? One I’ve repeatedly stated why I believe it is an outlier

Why you called it an “off-shoot”
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have been very clear I don't think he's MORE restricted, and if anything probably enjoys more freedoms than others as king. But I have repeated myself as nauseum (because you keep arguing the point) that it is POSSIBLE he is more restricted. I've then followed up by saying that doesn't seem to be the case because there's *shock* no evidence of it.

This makes NO sense... at all.. Either he is or isn’t...
--- Double Post Merged, ---



If there’s a possibility why argue against it?
You seem to have a hard time coming to the understanding that you can both think something is a possibility and at the same time think it's not probable. Even more so that the possibility doesn't have any supporting evidence and is, as such, no better than a theory or opinion. Certainly not fact.

I'm really not sure why this is hard for you. Unless this is all a game. Personally, I think you just can't fathom to admit you are contradicting yourself left and right so you refuse to answer even the simplest of yes or no questions.
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
even as imply otherwise, you again shift it back to him being locked down...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You seem to have a hard time coming to the understanding that you can both think something is a possibility and at the same time think it's not probable. Even more so that the possibility doesn't have any supporting evidence and is, as such, no better than a theory or opinion. Certainly not fact.

I'm really not sure why this is hard for you. Unless this is all a game. Personally, I think you just can't fathom to admit you are contradicting yourself left and right so you refuse to answer even the simplest of yes or no questions.
No I have a hard time explaining to you why the data floor is invalid. Why it doesn’t count as him “descending to attack regulars” which you truncate it to mean him merely descending leaving out the MAIN point of my argument.... everytime
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Is he restricted or not???
Yes or no?
Yes. And as I have been prompting from the beginning - HOW restricted is he? More? Less? The same? Again, you can find these questions in my very first post!

Why ask what is clearly implied if only for your own satisfaction? You wanted clarity? When I don’t mention him being locked on his floor in my response why do you then bring it up again?
Ummm, it ISN'T implied that he can't leave his floor. It's rhetorical to the point it shows he SHOULD be able to leave and go face Baam - if it weren't for something else. You agree - he is free to go at any time. It is RELATED to the concept that he should be able to face Baam in the same unrestricted area as other rankers? Do I sound like I'm repeating myself? There's a reason for that...
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
Taking my first post at face value I wouldn’t need to claim Baam is protected by being a regular if Zahard is LOCKED UP....

Logic and reasoning
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wouldn’t need to exclaim Zahard warping a la Urek if I thought it impossible.

You see, ignore context to come to a supposition that is clearly refuted already.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So why can’t he kill Baam? ya

Ya know them Rules of the tower enforced by the admin, is my guess....
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
even as imply otherwise, you again shift it back to him being locked down...
I can't 'shift' back to the point I've been consistent in making from the onset. Again, WHERE have I been inconsistent? What straw man have I erected and attacked?

No I have a hard time explaining to you why the data floor is invalid. Why it doesn’t count as him “descending to attack regulars” which you truncate it to mean him merely descending leaving out the MAIN point of my argument.... everytime
Dude, I haven't mentioned the data floor in pages. My post to Toil perfectly explains my thoughts on the data floor. You just keep grasping at straws.

What does the data floor have to do with me asking if Zahard can do the same thing as any other ranker? None whatsoever. But keep bringing up anything else you can to deflect.
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
Nothing in that is debatable except your opinion that mine is wrong...

You’ve proven nothing... and nothing has been gained.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Taking my first post at face value I wouldn’t need to claim Baam is protected by being a regular if Zahard is LOCKED UP....

Logic and reasoning
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wouldn’t need to exclaim Zahard warping a la Urek if I thought it impossible.

You see, ignore context to come to a supposition that is clearly refuted already.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So why can’t he kill Baam? ya

Ya know them Rules of the tower enforced by the admin, is my guess....
What. Rules.
 
Top