Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Glee won the Golden Globe for Best Comedy/Musical! :confetti
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Ohh I haven't sent you the song I said I would. Will do that today, I hope.

What made you learn musical instruments? I mean it was a natural thing, or was there some influence or inspiration behind it?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

In case I don't see you tomorrow, I wish you good luck on your first day of school! I hope your professors are nice. :)
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Same here, good luck with your classes, Austin. :cheerbunny
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Hey AkiPuss! :hi5

Hope your first day back at school went well! :Gaipose

The time has come again for some random questions......

Have you ever had a crush on a librarian :nuts??? :blink
Do you read any particular newspaper?? on a regular basis???
If you were a fruit or vegetable, what would you be? Why?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked? :XD
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@riki - Glee - I watched part of it, flipping back from 60 mins and the globes. I liked their speech. How this show encourages arts and music in school. Since some schools are cutting back in those areas. Michael C. Hall won for his role in Dexter. I haven't even watched season 4 but I'm glad he took home the globe.

@TOC - It's all cool, send it when you have time.

Well, when I was a kid I had this tiny xylophone with only a C-scale I think. A C scale or A minor doesn't have any flats or sharps. It is the easiest to play and ideal for simple songs. So I gradually learned all the songs and wanted to learn more. In sixth grade I enrolled in band and it was the smartest choice I have ever made in my life. The time I spent playing in an ensemble is indescribable. I love playing with a group to make music. In high school we were the best. in the marching band we were the best in the state. Always playing the toughest music possible. Which means more fun for me. Like I stated before I was 1st chair the most part of my junior and senior year. Awesome memories I have, worth every second.

@riki - professors - I have a nice Chem lab professor I think, seems new, so far so good.

Wow, my Pre-calc II professor is a whole different story. She has a thick Indian dialect. Oh boy. She said "Does that make sense everybody?" 10 times I think. The class seems easy but she was writing on a chalk board, I couldn't see a thing and was already on the 2nd row. So I have to listen and that already confusing. I will count "Does . . ." and keep track throughout the semester. She also likes to end every sentence with "okay" i will count them too.

@A_I - Classes - I had to watch a cheesy 80's safety video for a Chemistry lab. It was so bad it was funny. They use a mannequin to show the Stop, Drop, and Roll technique. They showed a kid who had a chemical splashed on his clothes. So he had to take everything off and stand underneath a shower thing. The funny thing is his friend just stood and watched him scrub his body. I was laughing the whole tome and the professors were standing right next to me. i tried to bite my tongue but it was too funny not to laugh.

@Jin - Librarian - Nope, all the ones I have ever noticed were old.

newspaper - Not really, I do have a few copies and the only reason is because I'm in them. Mostly it was for community service and big academic groups in high school. Since it was a small paper I usually got the front page a few times. I tend to get most of my news online these days.

fruit or vegetable - Fruit and that would be a strawberry. Cover it on chocolate and feed it to your loved one. It's very sexy.

turtle - Both, and I have an awesome video of 2 turtles having fun, it's great but I have to find it. ^_^
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@A_I - Classes - I had to watch a cheesy 80's safety video for a Chemistry lab. It was so bad it was funny. They use a mannequin to show the Stop, Drop, and Roll technique. They showed a kid who had a chemical splashed on his clothes. So he had to take everything off and stand underneath a shower thing. The funny thing is his friend just stood and watched him scrub his body. I was laughing the whole tome and the professors were standing right next to me. i tried to bite my tongue but it was too funny not to laugh.
:rofl I think I would have laughed really hard as well. :lmao
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Wow, my Pre-calc II professor is a whole different story. She has a thick Indian dialect. Oh boy. She said "Does that make sense everybody?" 10 times I think.
One of my sister's professors has a very thick accent as well. No one else could understand him except for her; we joked that it's probably because my dad has a thick accent as she grew accustomed and learn how to understand thick accents. :XD


Sooo...how was your second day of school? :amuse
 
Last edited:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: やぁ! Akiyama (゚.゚*)

The 2nd day was easy but tough. I woke up at 6:30am to print out the syllabus for english, I went anyway knowing that I was going to drop it anyway. I arrived at school at 8am. Same nice teacher but too early. At 9:15am there was 1 open spot for Biology and I grabbed it quickly. Then I dropped eng.

At 10am I had Drama Appreciation. Very fun teacher, went over the syllabus and started reading funny e-mails he has received. The best one - "Hi this ~~~~s' boyfriend. She's not able to make it to class today. Can she retake the test another time." We will be reading some different plays and will have to attend 2 performances in campus. You can attend more for extra credit. We will watch movies and stuff, easy class. He even read a ratemyprofessor.com thing about himself. "The class is easy, the teacher will be boring sometimes but in all an easy A"

11am Chemisty - Crazy professor, talked about the syllabus and dropping the lowest test grade. ^_^. He wanted to show us a video about magnesium. The volume wasn't working because he didn't know how to increase the volume in the WMP. He instead hit the mute button right next to it. I wanted to shout out what he was doing wrong but in a class of 200ish, that's not happening. =.=;;;;

12pm Biology - Best class of the day in terms of money. I have to buy a $30 iclicker and that's it. After this class I can go home.

I can stay up tonight, 1 class tomorrow at 2pm and it's math. <3
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: やぁ! Akiyama (゚.゚*)

I see you changed your thread title. What does it mean?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: やぁ! Akiyama (゚.゚*)

It says Hi! Akiyama, you can see more of japanese phrases here with kanji faces.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: やぁ! Akiyama (゚.゚*)

I was wondering where you got all those smileys and phrases. ^^
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: やぁ! Akiyama (´~`)

My Human Sexuality professor told us that one possibility for extra credit is going to a strip club and "observe" how others there act. :oh everyone in class just looked at her with a, is-she-serious face when she said that. The professor even told us that if it were possible she would make it a class trip but that there was no way the school would approve of the trip. >.<

she is awesome!!! :smile-big
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

^ :nuts hahahahahaha you got an awesome professor :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

\(--)/

I surrender
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

LOL I wonder what the girls in your class were thinking. :amuse

Anyway, questions for Austin:

1) What were your favorite childhood games?
2) Have you ever received a funny fortune cookie message? My sister and her med school friends ate at a Chinese buffet restaurant during exam week. One of her friends' fortune states, "You should consider a career change" while another warned, "All you can do now is hope." Let's just say that they freaked out. :XD
3) In some fast food restaurant, you can ring a bell to show that you appreciate their service. Have you ever rang the bell?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: やぁ! Akiyama (´~`)

My Human Sexuality professor told us that one possibility for extra credit is going to a strip club and "observe" how others there act. :oh everyone in class just looked at her with a, is-she-serious face when she said that. The professor even told us that if it were possible she would make it a class trip but that there was no way the school would approve of the trip. >.<
she is awesome!!! :smile-big
I usually don't quote posts in my tread but this paragraph is just amazing. I was laughing so hard just by reading the first sentence. I always take the extra credit opportunity, and remember, observe the other people not the strippers. ^_~

@riki - games - Exercise related would be dodge ball. The game where you are allowed to hit the other person as hard as you want with a rubber ball. My favorite board game would be monopoly, I would love to build my empire to real life too.

fortune cookie
- I always save the tiny messages but I couldn't find any. I remember sth like "Your friends are relying on you, don't let them down" and "Open up more to that special someone" and my fav, "Keep up the all the handwork that goes unnoticed", okay, I made the last one up, I don't do hard work.

ring my bell
- There was a restaurant that our band would go to every year after our final Orchestra performance of the year. It's called Fuddruckers, they have a bell set up where you pull the string. It's fun and I bet it gets on everyone's nerves, of course I ring the bell.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

My sister and I usually ring the bell only if it's very quiet in the restuarant or there are not a lot of people around. We even startled the elderly patrons once - they probably thought that they were being robbed or something :XD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

Hey AkiPuss! :) I hope your doing well.


:oh Ok time for some randomness......:D

Ring My Bell :tem ...I heard it in Book of Eli :amuse

I personally prefer the reggae-ska version of Ring My Bell by The Bloody Sisters. Those of you who have played GTA San Andreas will know that it was a dope tune on K-Jah West Radio :thumbs

Do you like reggae music Aki??? :blink
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

Have you seen Terminator 4 - Salvation? Assuming you have seen it, did you like it? How does it fare against the previous movies the Terminator series?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top