Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭
Glee won the Golden Globe for Best Comedy/Musical!
Glee won the Golden Globe for Best Comedy/Musical!






??? 

@A_I - Classes - I had to watch a cheesy 80's safety video for a Chemistry lab. It was so bad it was funny. They use a mannequin to show the Stop, Drop, and Roll technique. They showed a kid who had a chemical splashed on his clothes. So he had to take everything off and stand underneath a shower thing. The funny thing is his friend just stood and watched him scrub his body. I was laughing the whole tome and the professors were standing right next to me. i tried to bite my tongue but it was too funny not to laugh.
I think I would have laughed really hard as well. 
One of my sister's professors has a very thick accent as well. No one else could understand him except for her; we joked that it's probably because my dad has a thick accent as she grew accustomed and learn how to understand thick accents.Wow, my Pre-calc II professor is a whole different story. She has a thick Indian dialect. Oh boy. She said "Does that make sense everybody?" 10 times I think.


everyone in class just looked at her with a, is-she-serious face when she said that. The professor even told us that if it were possible she would make it a class trip but that there was no way the school would approve of the trip. >.< 
hahahahahaha you got an awesome professor 


I usually don't quote posts in my tread but this paragraph is just amazing. I was laughing so hard just by reading the first sentence. I always take the extra credit opportunity, and remember, observe the other people not the strippers. ^_~My Human Sexuality professor told us that one possibility for extra credit is going to a strip club and "observe" how others there act.everyone in class just looked at her with a, is-she-serious face when she said that. The professor even told us that if it were possible she would make it a class trip but that there was no way the school would approve of the trip. >.<
she is awesome!!!![]()

I hope your doing well.
Ok time for some randomness......
...I heard it in Book of Eli 
