Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

^hah, I'm glad you didn't say my name :D

Soooo Akiyama... come and meet me in New York this summer ;)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

haha Orgz the drunk expert! :XD

Sorry Aki! I'm helping Wowzers atm in promoting Psyren! :thumbs I'll spread the word around about LG too don't worry! :tem

one of us
one of us
one of us


lol
 
Last edited:

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

howd you do in your exams eh?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

@riki - The Seagull was character driven instead of plot so it was very hard to follow. I don't even know the setting or time period but I'm think 40's maybe. We have to write about how do you define good acting and did the actors in the play do a good job? It's basically being a critic. Spoiler - It ended with a suicide by gun, I saw it coming, easy foreshadowing that the character mention himself, depressing. -_-;

@Batman - I think you mention you woke up with a beer can in you hand while over a keyboard. In Rewind '09, you had some more pics with alcohol . . .

@Evil - I'll be with you in spirit, love to go but can't.

@Jin - I have been posting in the Psyren section too, it's a fun series in Jump, I have high expectations.

@Mushashi - I passed, I could have done better, my grades were 71~91, I will try harder next time. there will be more tests in the near future, right before Spring Break. >.<

Esoragoto 3 is OUT!!!

Read Online
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

I may drink every once in a while but I am not a drunk expert. I'm sober more often than I am drunk! Wait, I'm not giving convincing arguments am I?

No, really.. you must have made up the part about the keyboard and the beer in my hand, because that never happened. And yes, I would remember, since it would have been the day after. :darn

Anyway, started reading Vinland Saga yet? There's a new chapter out and I am about to read it- NOW!
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

what are you in school for?


@ghost - Good thing I don't read spoilers, I have been sober of spoilers for 7 months now.
I can't help myself... it is like crack! :p

when I was younger my parents had to stop putting presents under the tree (for Christmas) because I would open the smaller gifts that were mine while they slept and played with them and then hid them before they woke up.

Also I went into the room with the presents one time when my mother was cooking supper in the kitchen and I tore little holes in them to try and peak at what they were... then of course like the little dumb sh*t I was, I went into the kitchen and bet my mother that I could guess all of the presents she got me.

after that, they would not put any presents under the tree until Christmas eve...

so long story short... if I can find out what things are, I will do it. I don't have the strength you do! :D

So how do you Mod threads without being spoiled? :confused
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

I can't help myself... it is like crack! :p
Same here! ^^

Also I went into the room with the presents one time when my mother was cooking supper in the kitchen and I tore little holes in them to try and peak at what they were...
My sister did the same thing except she would carefully unwrapped the corner and peeked inside. Then she would taped it back so no one would notice. ^^
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

@Batman - I started Vinland Saga over a month ago but i got sidetracked so I have only read volume 1.

@ghost - Mathematics, I don't really know what I could do with something like that but I enjoy math.

I never had a section that had a spoiler thread, but this weak is the first time Nurarihyon no Mago had spoilers posted. So I only read the members post about the spoilers, after skimming a few words and the post is okay i move on and try to forget what I just read. Reading the chapter with no spoilers is exciting. You have no clue what will happen when you turn the page.

@riki - My parents like to give a few presents before Christmas to keep me busy. I sorta like opening up all the presents on Christmas day, it makes it more special.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

My parents would let us open one present on X-mas Eve to keep us less antsy. :amuse

BTW, has the snow melted completely over there?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

Not completely, when the bulldozers did their thing to create huge piles of snow 3 weeks ago. You can find a small amount in a few places now and then. Whenever i get out of Bio I turn to my friend while pointing and say "What the hell is that?" Why would snow still be on the ground in 50F plus rain, it's been 3 weeks! Today there was some light snow but it never accumulated on the ground. It was enough to use my umbrella which wasn't fun. I think we won't get any more snow this winter.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

Lucky, lucky~ We're expecting an inch of snow tomorrow but at least most of the snow has melted already. :D
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

I am not seeing you around much lately? Are you busy with those horrific test of our faith, oh I mean exams?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

@riki - Spring is almost here, snow is not in my vocabulary anymore.

@TOC - I think my MH hours have went down some too. Plus I just have been stuck by liking invisible mode more. I'm in and out all the time on MH so I'm really lazy to turn it off or sign out. I want to be more of a poster but i'm running out of ideas to even talk about.

@Mushashi and Evil - Don't spam my thread again. :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

Based on your thread title, you must be on Spring Break. Are you planning to do anything exciting? :amuse
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

I'm not even on Spring Break yet, March 6-14 is my vacation. I'm just so excited that I had to change my title for the upcoming event. xD I have . . . because I don't know what to do yet, it's still going to be cold but maybe the beach will be warmer, I need a vacation from studying and exams badly. My brain is melting from school work.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

My brain is melting from school work.
That's because your doing maths 24/7! :p I hope you enjoy your vacation Aki! :thumbs Make the most of it! ;)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

Awww...poor Austin! :comfort I bet you're counting down the days now.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

Have i ever read something in this thread?
Because it seems like i am not subscribed...

anyway,this post should do it:amuse
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

= more half naked pictures of you! :s
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

^Why is that a bad thing? I'm sure Austin looks fine shirtless. :amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top