Re: Become pure with Akiyama
^hah, I'm glad you didn't say my name
Soooo Akiyama... come and meet me in New York this summer
^hah, I'm glad you didn't say my name

Soooo Akiyama... come and meet me in New York this summer






I can't help myself... it is like crack!@ghost - Good thing I don't read spoilers, I have been sober of spoilers for 7 months now.



Same here! ^^I can't help myself... it is like crack!![]()
My sister did the same thing except she would carefully unwrapped the corner and peeked inside. Then she would taped it back so no one would notice. ^^Also I went into the room with the presents one time when my mother was cooking supper in the kitchen and I tore little holes in them to try and peak at what they were...




That's because your doing maths 24/7!My brain is melting from school work.
I hope you enjoy your vacation Aki! 
I bet you're counting down the days now.

