Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

Yeah,show us some skin Austin Powers!

I'm sure Austin will be covered up with girls,so you won't see it [;
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

@ghost - I know why you are so nervous to see my naked body. I'm practically a role model to you so you look up to me. I can give you some exercise tips to have a great bod like me. ^_~

@riki - "just fine" =.= how about saying super sexy next time . . . xP

@googlez - My word, it is getting hot in my thread. I'm sure the ladies will be attracted to me but I can't have them around me. They will block the sun and cause shadows, I need to work on my tan. ^_^
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

I can allready see woman's silhouettes on your skin:cool:
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

@ghost - I know why you are so nervous to see my naked body. I'm practically a role model to you so you look up to me. I can give you some exercise tips to have a great bod like me. ^_~
who said I was nervous? :blink
hrmmm... I think you have it reversed here. you are like Sasuke to my Itachi... I always have to poke you in the head to settle you down.
Besides I know quite a bit about being in shape, I did martial arts when I was younger and I have grown up in a military house hold.


@riki - "just fine" =.= how about saying super sexy next time . . . xP
I agree with riki... I am sure you look "just fine"! :D
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

ghostE & Aki...I hope you both remember that the submission deadline for the OP Art contest is this week! :D

What's up Aki!

Do you have anything awesome planned for the spring break? :nuts
What kind of sweets/candy do you like?
Favourite song atm?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

@riki - "just fine" =.= how about saying super sexy next time . . . xP
LOL How about this: "I'm sure that Austin has a hawt body." ^^

Anyways, how are classes? I bet you're busy with midterms and papers.


Have you seen this cat video? That is one mad cat! :s
 
Last edited:

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

you character that you want me to do for your avatar... you mentioned that he was a con-artist, but is he a good guy or bad? Is he like "Sawyer" from Lost? :)

Give me a reason to read it and a good description as to what Liar Game is about.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

@googlez - That's a great idea, riki will have to help me out.

@ghost - I think :s <- means nervous, but I thought you would be able to manage yourself knowing your history. But I'm such a nice guy I always like to help out.

@Jin - I will be studying and apartment shopping. I already have a scheduled tour tomorrow afternoon, I need to see what I'm buying.

Pop Tarts, the vending machine outside my chemistry class has become a new best friend to me. =.=

Paper Moon by Tommy Heavenly6 , yes it's japanese ^_^

@riki - I just have 3 more classes, I have been busy this week with some assignments and a test. The week returning will be tough. 2 tests and a quiz.

I've seen that video, not a putty cat I want to meet.

@ghost - He used his skills for payback against a company for x reasons. Don't want to spoil anything. He's a good guy.

It makes you think while reading. A game that revolves around deceit and trust. You can win huge amounts of money or be in debt for your entire life. A tournament that has mental games for every round and only the smartest will survive.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

I was using :blink to state I was in disbelief of you saying I was nervous. What do you mean, given my history?

so the story has no super-natural theme or characters with powers and such? Just a straight up real time story?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

(That you were in a biker gang with lots a drug abuse, but I didn't want to bring that up. :p ) I already knew about your military background via your thread. You've already mentioned it before and you seem fit based on pics I've seen. I wanted to act cool okay, there I said it. -_-;

Yep, a story that plays in real life with no extra ordinary stuff happening. Brains vs. brains battles. :D
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

Well don't worry buddy... I like you just fine! No reason to try and impress! :)

Sounds interesting, I will have to look into that manga.

name the characters that I have left blank... from the sig.

Luffy, Naruto, Ichigo, _______, Tsuna, Yoshina(?), _______, (Bakuman, I know), _______, _______, Gintama, _________ and ________.

also tell me which mangas they are from. You are missing Allen from D. Grayman!
 
Last edited:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

It wasn't you who I was trying to impress, someone more special to me. :fan

It's a great read and it has a thread at MH.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

well I am sure that riki is just fine with you being yourself... most people are. That is a lesson you learn by the time you get to be my age. :)

you gotta tell me those characters and their mangas!
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

Luffy, Naruto, Ichigo, Toriko, Tsuna, Yoshina, Rikuo Nura, Mashiro, Kuroko, Oga, Gin Tama, Medaka, and Bossun.

Allen is not allowed, he moved to Jump SQ, my sig is reserved for WSJ series only.
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

eh u committing blasphemy, i thought Cats were the only permissible one in your avas
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

yo doood!

Now you have to tell me all those new guys that you have added on the bottom row of your sig. I know the 2nd one as Gon from Hunter x Hunter, right?

I started to read Beelzebub and find it to be pretty funny!

Anyway, I mentioned to Riki that we should get together and get to know each other in person. Either we go to her, you guys come to me or we go to you.

what do ya think?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

@shaheer - My ava will either have a cat or Akiyama. But since I lost the last Minority Rule round it will be staying for 2 more days. -_-;

@ghost - I'll put only the title of the series since I don't know them that well.
Kochi Kame - (longest running manga in history), Hunter x Hunter, Pyu to Fuku! Jaguar , Inumaru Dashi, Hokenshitsu no Shinigami, Kashikoi Inu Rilienthal, Kiben Gakuha, Yotsuya Sensei no Kaidan

It would be awesome to meet you guys in person, but my budget can't handle traveling long distances atm. Trying to save up for an apartment and stuff. >.<
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

('-'*)オヒサ♪ Aki!

Let's see if you get this, you should be able to get a good grasp of it since your really into maths (even though it doesn't really have any f**king relation to maths whatsoever) but anywhooo...

Do you ゚゚゚゚゚-y(^。^)。o0○ プハァー ?
Last time you (>_<)○------(^o^)○ someone?
Would you ever turn to a w( ̄_ ̄;w ¬o( ̄- ̄メ) テヲアゲロ!! to save the one you love?
Last time you used a 〜(m~-~)ノ ~(((怨?
Do you believe in ホーリー!!( ・_・)ノ ζ|||ζ ?
Would you survive without a □_ヾ(・_・ )カタカタ?
Would you Σ(゚∀´(┗┐ヽ(・∀・ )ノ riki if she Σ(゚∀´(┗┐ヽ(・∀・ )ノ you?

If you can't be bothered to decode it don't worry, I'll just move along. :)
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

I like a good challenge Jin. This will be very easy for me.

( ^_^)/ やぁ Jin!

Nope never have and never will.
High school about 3 years ago, I'm a lover not a fighter.
Yes, depends on how much I love the person.
Yesterday, my tongue slips from time to time.
No, it's all an illusion that tricks the eye.
No, I would go insane after 1 week. I'm not going to test this.
No, kicking girls is a no no, unless we are role playing. xP
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Spring Break + Akiyama = . . .

what the fudge cake is going on? Are you guys aliens or something? :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top