Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

Recommend a new anime for me to watch! I know you'll recommend a great one. :hurr
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

@hatsu - Let's see. I'm watching the zombie thriller HSotD, kinda obvious. The murder mystery Shiki and the youkai loving Nurarihyon no Mago. 3 is enough to keep me busy. Plus I'm watching the live drama Moyashimon.

Are you also interested in some new anime this season?
Highschool of the Dead is a lad-sy show, it's pretty darn awesome. Read the manga, so I'm expecting quite a bit from the anime now, haha. You read the manga? If not, check it out aye, it's soo worth the read.

Shiki was kinda good, I'll go with it for a couple more episodes, and see if it lives with the hype the manga brought to me; I loved the way the manga was structured out.

Not sure I'll watch Mago, wasn't a big fan of the manga, tbh.

The others I'm watching right now are Seitokai Yakuindomo, which is absolutely hilarious, one of the better anime out this season, though I'm probably being incredibly bias. Did you watch Seitokai no Ichizon? If you did, you'll love Seitokai Yakuindomo, the humour is very much similiar between the two series. I'm also watching Amagami SS, a really good romance/drama series, I'd recommend it to you if you like any form of romance and/or drama. Ookami-san is another which I'm kinda hesitant about. A good series, from what I've seen in the first two episodes, but I'm just kinda afraid it'll lose momentum as it goes on. :darn But per say, you've heard of it as well? I'm also watching Seikimatsu Occult Gakuen, which is a horror/comedy, and is a pretty darn good series, I'd recommend that you'd watch it as well.

From last season, still watching Giant Killing and K-ON!!.

And oh my gawsh, it's a bloody long post. :oh
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

2500 -_-; I'll type something up later. I didn't want to make Mago Episode 3 my 2500.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

Not sure I'll watch Mago, wasn't a big fan of the manga, tbh.
Mago has been great so far. I've watched up-to episode 3 and I'm current on the manga as well. So far it does not disappoint. You should check it out.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

^Mago is an great manga to read. I caught up to the latest chapter in three days and I got my brother interested in it as well. :amuse I haven't watched the latest episode yet but I will probably watch it tomorrow.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

I noticed your threads been dead for a few days, thats because everyones been off in mine :hurr.

Anywho I thought I'd throw you a line to help you revive it ;). Out of all the manga you have on your to do list/currently reading. How many are you behind and which are they. Also do you think there will be any that I need to slap the crap out of you for, because your not up to date with them? :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead



:ninja
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

Hey! What's up?

Are you ready for school? ^^
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

Hey! What's up?

Are you ready for school? ^^
Isn't he at the beach still??? If so that means he's doing anything other than getting ready for school :XD.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

He is?

No wonder I haven't seen him online for a while. :XD
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

He is?

No wonder I haven't seen him online for a while. :XD
Maybe if you came on the IRC once in a while you would find out these things :eyeroll...

once in a while is fine, I haven't been on in a few days, they are probably looking for me now :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

Yeah, I haven't been on there for a long time. I think my username expired already. :sweat
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

Yeah, I haven't been on there for a long time. I think my username expired already. :sweat
I just sign in with the webchat because everything else annoys the crap out of me and is the easiest thing. They are mad at me because I can't register a nick then but I don't care.....
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

Well, how about this: tell me what time you'll get on and I'll try to get on as well.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

YAY!!!!!! :confetti :woo :dance

Ok I have work today so I might not make it on later but I'll try. If not we have tomorrow then :amuse.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

True, true. :amuse

I like how we are planning to chat on IRC in Austin's thread. :XD
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

He's gonna be mad that we are using his space to spam and he isn't even around :p. I just got home now so I gotta eat dinner and am gonna watch some TV since its the last night of the X Games. After that I am going to try to go on the IRC. :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

Gotcha! I'm going to eat some dinner soon as well. I'll try to be on but my computer is very popular with my family right now... >.>
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

Do you think this conversation should go to your thread Kim??? :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama attends High School of the Dead

Sure, why not? I don't think Austin will be thrilled to find us spamming in his thread. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top