Re: Smoking hot...
Smoking looks stupid and it smells, menthol or not
Probably the grossest habit there is in my opinion. I've grown more tolerant of it as I've gotten older, and banning it in most public areas helps with that a lot. Hopefully they'll pass a law here similar to the own they passed in NYC - No smoking in all parks, boardwalks, beaches, recreation centers, swimming pools and pedestrian plazas. I shouldn't have to walk through the cloud of smoke hovering outside every store or place of business 
EDIT - How does it help you work?
Don't get that...you were able to draw before you started doing that right? >_>
Smoking looks stupid and it smells, menthol or not
Probably the grossest habit there is in my opinion. I've grown more tolerant of it as I've gotten older, and banning it in most public areas helps with that a lot. Hopefully they'll pass a law here similar to the own they passed in NYC - No smoking in all parks, boardwalks, beaches, recreation centers, swimming pools and pedestrian plazas. I shouldn't have to walk through the cloud of smoke hovering outside every store or place of business 
EDIT - How does it help you work?
Don't get that...you were able to draw before you started doing that right? >_>
Last edited:





(this smiley is quite appropriate XD)
...sorry...m(_ _)m....I underestimated U

...though that is kind of a contradiction with the above paragraph
...