Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Smoking hot...

Smoking looks stupid and it smells, menthol or not :-_- Probably the grossest habit there is in my opinion. I've grown more tolerant of it as I've gotten older, and banning it in most public areas helps with that a lot. Hopefully they'll pass a law here similar to the own they passed in NYC - No smoking in all parks, boardwalks, beaches, recreation centers, swimming pools and pedestrian plazas. I shouldn't have to walk through the cloud of smoke hovering outside every store or place of business -_-;

EDIT - How does it help you work? :blink Don't get that...you were able to draw before you started doing that right? >_>
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

I'm too sleepy to say anything xD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

pa sau pe? XD

yea XD well the bars where we hang out are like that ...and maybe that makes more sense if I mention they're rocker bars cuz most of my friends are rockers xDDD sooo usually these bars aren't too well equipped or give a damn about smoke xDDD
Haha I see...that's true, we have some juicy rocker bars as well here...I mean one cannot imagine that Hard Rock Cafe would be anything less then full of smoke and devoid of windows:lmao
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

I think we have the hard rock caffee here too O.o not sure though

@xi0 , no you didn't :|
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

-agrees with bene- ahahhahaha

I totally read "you licked my post" xDDDDDDDDD and was like whaaaaaaaaaaattt?!!?!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

-agrees with bene- ahahhahaha

I totally read "you licked my post" xDDDDDDDDD and was like whaaaaaaaaaaattt?!!?!
When it should be the other way around:hurr
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

xDDDDDDDDDDD lol

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

I need to do a signature with "soul" TAT and I dunno what

and I also need to do my work but I'm so lazy :|
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

xDDDDDDDDDDD lol
Inorite? What does he think? I'm at UR service:p(this smiley is quite appropriate XD)
---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

I need to do a signature with "soul" TAT and I dunno what

and I also need to do my work but I'm so lazy :|
Ever tried B&W or sepia? Or sthing like that? Tsuki did say in that post that soul is like a mirror...so you might try something with a mirror
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

ahahahahah yes bene's my slaveeepartner xD
xDDD yes the smiley is appropriate xD
I have an idea for a dark theme [so no bright colors] might make it sepia though I was thinking sorta like sepia so monochromatic but with red tones
but I need to find a good picture for it , if I don't I'll have to draw the picture myself
which sucks cuz I have a lot of work to do

I need to make an illustration for the avatar community site I'm on for an item that will be released this month , I have to fix some sprite hairstyles from the site cuz the old ones sucked , also have to design 6-7 items for the next release and then make them into sprites for the avatar @_@
And I'm also waiting for a reply from another company to see if they approved my mock-up and if they did I'll have to start working on the project which has like 15-20 more mock-ups aaaaand my time will be pretty limited xD

so yea I hope I find something that will help me XD

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

6-7 item sets [which means 4-5 items per set] @_@
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

I'm too sleepy to say anything xD
Now that I know about UR hyper activity I cannot believe you said this, even though it was almost 6...unnatural :p

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

ahahahahah yes bene's my slaveeepartner xD
xDDD yes the smiley is appropriate xD
I have an idea for a dark theme [so no bright colors] might make it sepia though I was thinking sorta like sepia so monochromatic but with red tones
but I need to find a good picture for it , if I don't I'll have to draw the picture myself
which sucks cuz I have a lot of work to do
I wonder...I might be dull, just look at my avatar...I will change my sig in a minute as well...

Anyways...do you mean a render? that's pretty cool if you do it by URself:thumbs
I need to make an illustration for the avatar community site I'm on for an item that will be released this month , I have to fix some sprite hairstyles from the site cuz the old ones sucked , also have to design 6-7 items for the next release and then make them into sprites for the avatar @_@
And I'm also waiting for a reply from another company to see if they approved my mock-up and if they did I'll have to start working on the project which has like 15-20 more mock-ups aaaaand my time will be pretty limited xD

so yea I hope I find something that will help me XD

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

6-7 item sets [which means 4-5 items per set] @_@
UR really into this aren't you? for how long have you been doing this?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

that's basically because the previous night and the night before that I went to sleep at 8-9 am xDDD got a bit tired XD
but then went to bed fell asleep and after a hour or so a freaking mosquito bit me and I woke up and couldn't fall asleep anymore :|

render? what do you people mean by rendering
I meant I'll draw the picture myself then color it @_@ is that rendering ? XDDDD


yes I am
started to take drawing seriously 4 years ago and been coloring digitally for almost 4 years now

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

and you don't seem dull to me :P
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

that's basically because the previous night and the night before that I went to sleep at 8-9 am xDDD got a bit tired XD
but then went to bed fell asleep and after a hour or so a freaking mosquito bit me and I woke up and couldn't fall asleep anymore :|
:oh...sorry...m(_ _)m....I underestimated U
render? what do you people mean by rendering
I meant I'll draw the picture myself then color it @_@ is that rendering ? XDDDD


yes I am
started to take drawing seriously 4 years ago and been coloring digitally for almost 4 years now
Well, a render is the basic element of the signature...a character, something, to which a background is added and then editing is done...like say the render in your sig would be that girl(?)...anyways renders are extracted from wallpapers, anime, manga etc...so I get it that you work without a render...U draw UR stuff URself...nicee:nuts
and you don't seem dull to me :P
That coming from you means that I was wrong when I though I knew myself...:lmao
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

:oh...sorry...m(_ _)m....I underestimated U

Well, a render is the basic element of the signature...a character, something, to which a background is added and then editing is done...like say the render in your sig would be that girl(?)...anyways renders are extracted from wallpapers, anime, manga etc...so I get it that you work without a render...U draw UR stuff URself...nicee:nuts


That coming from you means that I was wrong when I though I knew myself...:lmao
ahahahahahahahhahahahahaha haaaaaaaa!!!!!!! that made me laugh <3

and lol I also pulled 2 all nighters [one after another] last week but it's getting to me I need to fix my schedule fast xD

and oh I see , now I know something new xD Thanks ^_^

aaand yeess I do everything myself I love to draw


and if you were dull I wouldn't keep talking around here xD would have gotten bored at some point same goes for xi0
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

ahahahahahahahhahahahahaha haaaaaaaa!!!!!!! that made me laugh <3
:vbunny
and lol I also pulled 2 all nighters [one after another] last week but it's getting to me I need to fix my schedule fast xD

and oh I see , now I know something new xD Thanks ^_^

aaand yeess I do everything myself I love to draw
You should do something to get you banned...it's probably the best way...or even better...just ask Gary to ban you for a bit...at least until you finish UR work on soul...so you can concentrate...it would be a bit empty without U around, but if the soul sig turns out to be good, I might be able to get further complete my image of you...
and if you were dull I wouldn't keep talking around here xD would have gotten bored at some point same goes for xi0
Thanks...then be sure to stay here for more:D...though that is kind of a contradiction with the above paragraph-_-;

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Like the sig now? The inevitable happened:scry...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

hnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo you just spoiled meee IHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I don't read the manga TAT
oh god....
I wanna cry my eyes out now
and lool it's not because I come on here that I won't have time I just have a lot of work to do xD
which I can't put aside cuz it's what's paying my bills and foooooood and cigarettes and cola xDD
and lol no worries I won't leave XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

Sorry for late replies...I'm watching Badea:D
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

no problem :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top