Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

That was mean T.T You crush my heart so often T.T
Mean? You mean you would like to see me?:zomg...why didn't you come to Hungary then?:scry...

And I always make sure to put UR heart back together...but it's not that I crush your heart, I just cast a shadow on it...so you are like the moon, the moon of my life.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Invisible

I was crazy to go to Hungary XD My dad got me quite curious about Budapest.
But Germy said I'd freeze to death there @.@

And usually your sayings to the ladies are better o.o What happened??
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

Budapest is beautiful:wtf

I just woke up...-_-;
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Invisible

...cheezy :cheez

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Actually you're more like the moon there Bene...nice effort there though :coolstory
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Invisible

I wanted to go there and to Prague T.T And to Helsinki, but not 'cause of pretty places ç.ç Although it's prolly pretty o.o
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

I wanted to go there and to Prague T.T And to Helsinki, but not 'cause of pretty places ç.ç Although it's prolly pretty o.o
Oh...you wanted to see snow right? Well tough luck...there was no snow except in the mountains...and Hungary doesn't have mountains...but it's snowing now...and I wanna go skiing some time this month
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Invisible

Yeah, Germy still said that I should be glad 'cause it's -15 in Germany and I'd be dead by now D:

People have no faith in me!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

So you want money too? A good slap is what women deserve in such situations...:modsmack
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Invisible

Yeah...don't know about violence, but it'd make me uncomfortable :hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top