- Joined
- Aug 17, 2009
- Messages
- 155
- Reaction score
- 140
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Well that's not the "over me" I pictured in my head...but...I guess we can make it rough...if I started with a slap, I do expect retaliationLMAO bro...this way???
![]()


ok...then maybe you like these kind of hitsOk, enough of face hits u.u

Poor Charlie...it was him, right? You meanies ganged up on him in the win thread some time ago...Totally XDDD
My victims didn't like it though.
No, two dudes at college. And I actually punched one D:Poor Charlie...it was him, right? You meanies ganged up on him in the win thread some time ago...
I bet he swore tooNo, two dudes at college. And I actually punched one D:
He defeated me on Soul Calibur and I could swear his thigh was a bit further away D:
...."accident" like this are pretty frequent in tennis...there were a few times when a tennis ball wanted to replace my Lolos...I see I'm not the only one with the bad lines todayD:
That's how call your boobs?

Always liked UR linesToday, that's flattering T.T Thought my lines were always bad.

Is that what happens when a woman puts her trust in men?then I suppose u'll like this too
![]()


