Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

LMAO bro...this way???

Well that's not the "over me" I pictured in my head...but...I guess we can make it rough...if I started with a slap, I do expect retaliation:lmao
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

:facepalm

lulz
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

no way you're this cruel

:chair ;bash
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

Totally XDDD
My victims didn't like it though.
Poor Charlie...it was him, right? You meanies ganged up on him in the win thread some time ago...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Invisible

I'm not cruel, I just can't aim and I'm short o.o

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Poor Charlie...it was him, right? You meanies ganged up on him in the win thread some time ago...
No, two dudes at college. And I actually punched one D:
He defeated me on Soul Calibur and I could swear his thigh was a bit further away D:
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

No, two dudes at college. And I actually punched one D:
He defeated me on Soul Calibur and I could swear his thigh was a bit further away D:
I bet he swore too:darn...."accident" like this are pretty frequent in tennis...there were a few times when a tennis ball wanted to replace my Lolos...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

then I suppose u'll like this too

Is that what happens when a woman puts her trust in men?:lmao

Well damn right it's payback time for the kick in the balls!:yelling
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Invisible

There are actually a few women there :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top