Re: "...except steak. I luuuv steak"
But we've seen that arsenal is pretty much down at the moment...I mean just look at the weekend's result...I think the right word is overwhelming...
Other sports...hmmm...tough one, because I'm an all around guy...I pretty much did most mainstream sports that are out there...but in particular, I like tennis, ski, ice skate and dancing...but my main sport nowadays is basketball, since I play it on regular basis...
Fav colour...I guess blue...my eyes say it all
...
Last movie...Black Swan...and since I watched it, there's no other movie that would rise to that level, so they bore me...aka recommended the Millenium Trilogy, but I know it will bore me, so...but I'll give it a try

Camp Nou is not impossible that's the truth...but arsenal always had trouble agains barca...I mean that CL final was just insane, and in the end a stupid defende had to score...that was just lame...@ Impy - Something always goes wrong for Arsenal whenever they play Barcelona. You guys have been cursed by the Catalans. Nothing happened to you guys when you played Real Madrid in the CL.Liverpool won at Nou Camp. It's definitely a tough place to go to and win but it ain't impossible. It's all about Joga Bonito.
Hey Benny, have you seen any of those Joga Bonito clips? It was part of nike's advertisement campaign a few years ago. In the run up to the world cup I think. Anyway, if you haven't; you should definitely check them out on youtube.
What other sports are you into?
Favourite colour?
What was the last movie you watched?
But we've seen that arsenal is pretty much down at the moment...I mean just look at the weekend's result...I think the right word is overwhelming...
Other sports...hmmm...tough one, because I'm an all around guy...I pretty much did most mainstream sports that are out there...but in particular, I like tennis, ski, ice skate and dancing...but my main sport nowadays is basketball, since I play it on regular basis...
Fav colour...I guess blue...my eyes say it all
...Last movie...Black Swan...and since I watched it, there's no other movie that would rise to that level, so they bore me...aka recommended the Millenium Trilogy, but I know it will bore me, so...but I'll give it a try
Liverpool won at Nou Camp. It's definitely a tough place to go to and win but it ain't impossible. It's all about Joga Bonito. 





but it shouldn't take me long, I mean it's pretty epic.
when I first saw him and then everything he said was cool..that is until I know how much depth it means did I start appreciate him as a character, and then after reading and watching more, he was still great but not as great as some other villains I've seen.
and I'm sorry.
...

...


