Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: "...except steak. I luuuv steak":XD

@ Impy - Something always goes wrong for Arsenal whenever they play Barcelona. You guys have been cursed by the Catalans. Nothing happened to you guys when you played Real Madrid in the CL. :derp Liverpool won at Nou Camp. It's definitely a tough place to go to and win but it ain't impossible. It's all about Joga Bonito. :dancin

Hey Benny, have you seen any of those Joga Bonito clips? It was part of nike's advertisement campaign a few years ago. In the run up to the world cup I think. Anyway, if you haven't; you should definitely check them out on youtube. :thumbs

What other sports are you into?
Favourite colour?
What was the last movie you watched?
Camp Nou is not impossible that's the truth...but arsenal always had trouble agains barca...I mean that CL final was just insane, and in the end a stupid defende had to score...that was just lame...

But we've seen that arsenal is pretty much down at the moment...I mean just look at the weekend's result...I think the right word is overwhelming...

Other sports...hmmm...tough one, because I'm an all around guy...I pretty much did most mainstream sports that are out there...but in particular, I like tennis, ski, ice skate and dancing...but my main sport nowadays is basketball, since I play it on regular basis...

Fav colour...I guess blue...my eyes say it all:hurr...
Last movie...Black Swan...and since I watched it, there's no other movie that would rise to that level, so they bore me...aka recommended the Millenium Trilogy, but I know it will bore me, so...but I'll give it a try
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: "...except steak. I luuuv steak":XD

OK, I have finished Code Geass.... and I have to say: That anime was probably the best piece I have seen since Death Note!!! It was just WOW! I felt so very sad for Lelouch, his only reward for everything was to go down in history as a despotic nutcase who had God-complex. Rolo was also one of the sadder characters for me:
"I have always been used by everyone, even you. But saving you is my choice" All that coming from Rolo's voice actor was just... :crying

Surprisingly, Schneizel reminded me so much of Pain... I mean his idea of world peace, Schneizel certainly didn't look like he hasn't eaten for months... But he was still a good man with a kind heart in my opinion.
And Emperor's "rrreeeerooooouuuuccchhhhiiiiiiiiii" was just unforgettable :tem

Felt a bit said for C.C. in the end... she, once again, ended up being a lonely soul with her greatest dream unfulfilled. Still, she became a bit happier thanks to Lelouch, so I guess that balances out her somewhat "unhappy" ending :p

The only dissappointment was Diethard's ending. I mean... really?! this was the guy I liked in R1? Really? Oh well, if anything, he always was a bit crazy :s

Todouh and Kallen were badass till the end and Jeremia FTW! :amuse
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: "...except steak. I luuuv steak":XD

OK, I have finished Code Geass.... and I have to say: That anime was probably the best piece I have seen since Death Note!!! It was just WOW! I felt so very sad for Lelouch, his only reward for everything was to go down in history as a despotic nutcase who had God-complex. Rolo was also one of the sadder characters for me:
"I have always been used by everyone, even you. But saving you is my choice" All that coming from Rolo's voice actor was just... :crying
I knew it...it is one of the best things I saw as well...the ending was really great, and together with the music at the end, it was something awesome, however...there were some speculations, that there will be a continuation...of course the story had its proper ending, but in the end C.C is talking to Lelouch who is alive, or so it seems....it could be that the last scen is in the C's world, because it really looks like the birthplace of C.C... and Rolo, he is probably one of the most tragic characters, but as all tragic characters, he was hated by the fandom, and he was labeled as trash, fodder and so on...but I know UR not a stranger to how the fandom reacts:amuse...
Surprisingly, Schneizel reminded me so much of Pain... I mean his idea of world peace, Schneizel certainly didn't look like he hasn't eaten for months... But he was still a good man with a kind heart in my opinion.
And Emperor's "rrreeeerooooouuuuccchhhhiiiiiiiiii" was just unforgettable :tem
Schneizel is my favorite character...the way he pawned Lelouch in that chess game was awesome, and in my eyes he was probably more of a monster than the Emperor...he was great

And yeah, he is somewhat similar to Pein...their methods are the same, and seeing the similarity I think that Naruto the manga will end in somewhat similar fashion...who is the one gathering the hate in this moment in the manga? Both manga world and real one, lol...Sasuke...and who will break this hatred...Naruto...but in this case the antagonist and the protagonist or rather its symbol are not the same(like Lelouch and Zero), so that's why I think that Naruto will be able to convince Sasuke to redeem himself somehow...
Felt a bit said for C.C. in the end... she, once again, ended up being a lonely soul with her greatest dream unfulfilled. Still, she became a bit happier thanks to Lelouch, so I guess that balances out her somewhat "unhappy" ending :p
I already mentioned that last scene...
The only dissappointment was Diethard's ending. I mean... really?! this was the guy I liked in R1? Really? Oh well, if anything, he always was a bit crazy :s
Haha, he was indeed somebody who caught the interest in R1, however, he was always destined to be just an observer, a reporter, and he failed in the end....because he didn't realize Lelouch's plan, he was just concentrated on the present facts, so not seeing the big picture made him a commoner in the end...
Todouh and Kallen were badass till the end and Jeremia FTW! :amuse
I didn't really like these ones...they were all fooled, and if they realized what Schneizel was doing (gathering the hate on something) then they should've done that in Lelouch's case as well...

My favorite knight was Gilford, he didn't shift allegiances he remained faithful to Cornelia...one of his last scenes with Cornelia in the hospital was just awesome...
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Secret behind break-dance: drink 2L of Cola every day

Hi.

I approve of your thread title.

Bye.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Secret behind break-dance: drink 2L of Cola every day

Hi.

I approve of your thread title.

Bye.
Inorite?:ghost...this smiley should be named :coke...

Btw...did you try the gulyas?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Secret behind break-dance: drink 2L of Cola every day

There should be a coke smiley :oh

Hello Benelori! first time posting in your thread :)
I don't really have any questions except to just say Hi!
I see some conversations about Code Geass though..I never got to watching the second geass, so I can't say much but I can talk about Naruto, I like Pein more than the rest of the villains in the show.
His idea of pain and peace was stuck in my mind for a long time although he's methods were wrong but he's still a great character.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Secret behind break-dance: drink 2L of Cola every day

There should be a coke smiley :oh
Great idea!:thumbs...I will suggest this...
Hello Benelori! first time posting in your thread :)
I don't really have any questions except to just say Hi!
I see some conversations about Code Geass though..I never got to watching the second geass, so I can't say much but I can talk about Naruto, I like Pein more than the rest of the villains in the show.
His idea of pain and peace was stuck in my mind for a long time although he's methods were wrong but he's still a great character.
Welcome to my thread! I'm glad people are slowly discovering the wonders of this thread...so hi!

Make sure you do watch it! The known universe of the anime gets expanded, there are lots of new characters and the old ones are getting some twists as well...it's really great...I like the second season a lot more, then the first...

Pein...he was indeed a great character, however I think his idea of peace, is something overused a bit...or at least I have this cliche feeling...speaking of code geass, the same idea appears there as well...

Personally as appointed leader of Akatsuki, I don't think he got enough screen time, but that's just me...

I'm soo looking forward to Arakawa's new manga...I think you read FMA, so what do you think?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Secret behind break-dance: drink 2L of Cola every day

The thing about Code Geass R2 is that it slipped my mind and it never came back until recently and then it slipped again :s I don't know why maybe because it's been so long since I saw the first one. But no doubt will I watch the second series, it's just a matter of time..something I need to manage.
I also need to remember various parts of the story :eyeroll but it shouldn't take me long, I mean it's pretty epic.

Pein...he was indeed a great character, however I think his idea of peace, is something overused a bit...or at least I have this cliche feeling...speaking of code geass, the same idea appears there as well...
I guess it wasn't as cliche for me because when he first appeared, I haven't been reading or watching anime/mangas much. So being such a naruto fan long time ago, I was like :zomg when I first saw him and then everything he said was cool..that is until I know how much depth it means did I start appreciate him as a character, and then after reading and watching more, he was still great but not as great as some other villains I've seen.


I'm not sure about the idea in Code Geass, I can't remember it clearly but Lelouch was doing it because he wanted to change the nation when he had the power and because of his experience in the past and he was also doing it for her sister or something. I think i'm wrong :sweat and I'm sorry.

I'm soo looking forward to Arakawa's new manga...I think you read FMA, so what do you think?
Well..I can't say much because all we've got is a title and a character.
The title caught me off guard and I wasn't expecting a name like 'Silver Spoon", I mean I'm not sure what it means.
But I'm sure Arakawa have something planned for the name like what she did with FMA'S name.
So if this is a school manga, I think that the guy in the magazine must be some kind of uh..class president or something, or someone that likes studying. Just random guesses..haha.
Anw, he looks like a serious guy :tem
Yep, I'm looking forward to it. I hope more epicness will follow after FMA
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Secret behind break-dance: drink 2L of Cola every day

Btw...did you try the gulyas?
No, I never did, couldn't find the right raw materials and if I'm going to cook a gulyas I'm going to cook a beautiful gulyas and thus I need the perfect materials for it.

I will try to do it asap though, kinda forgot about it now ehehe :sweat
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Secret behind break-dance: drink 2L of Cola every day

The thing about Code Geass R2 is that it slipped my mind and it never came back until recently and then it slipped again :s I don't know why maybe because it's been so long since I saw the first one. But no doubt will I watch the second series, it's just a matter of time..something I need to manage.
I also need to remember various parts of the story :eyeroll but it shouldn't take me long, I mean it's pretty epic.
Well it's definitely something that should stay on an anime list until finished...just like DtB...
I guess it wasn't as cliche for me because when he first appeared, I haven't been reading or watching anime/mangas much. So being such a naruto fan long time ago, I was like :zomg when I first saw him and then everything he said was cool..that is until I know how much depth it means did I start appreciate him as a character, and then after reading and watching more, he was still great but not as great as some other villains I've seen.
True that...for me the circumstances surrounding his idea of peace made me :zomg...when he nailed Naruto to the ground, and started talking...the wonderful art, and the fact that they were fellow disciples...:zomg...luvd it
I'm not sure about the idea in Code Geass, I can't remember it clearly but Lelouch was doing it because he wanted to change the nation when he had the power and because of his experience in the past and he was also doing it for her sister or something. I think i'm wrong :sweat and I'm sorry.
I won't comment on this, cuz I will spoil...:tem...
Well..I can't say much because all we've got is a title and a character.
The title caught me off guard and I wasn't expecting a name like 'Silver Spoon", I mean I'm not sure what it means.
But I'm sure Arakawa have something planned for the name like what she did with FMA'S name.
So if this is a school manga, I think that the guy in the magazine must be some kind of uh..class president or something, or someone that likes studying. Just random guesses..haha.
Anw, he looks like a serious guy :tem
Yep, I'm looking forward to it. I hope more epicness will follow after FMA
I don't know if Arakawa will try another fantasy setting, but I think you're right...it indeed looks like a high-school manga, and it's definitely a modern time setting...

But I do hope neither of us is right on this:tem...


No, I never did, couldn't find the right raw materials and if I'm going to cook a gulyas I'm going to cook a beautiful gulyas and thus I need the perfect materials for it.

I will try to do it asap though, kinda forgot about it now ehehe :sweat
Haha...and I feel an ounce of laziness as well:beer...
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Secret behind break-dance: drink 2L of Cola every day

Haha...and I feel an ounce of laziness as well:beer...
.... :sweat

I'd drink to that!

Nah but seriously you know how it is, MH takes up a lot of time, mom offers to cook and what's better than mom's Paprikás krumpli? *big grin*
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Secret behind break-dance: drink 2L of Cola every day

and what's better than mom's Paprikás krumpli? *big grin*
:blink

What's it taste like?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Secret behind break-dance: drink 2L of Cola every day

:blink

What's it taste like?
Amazing:3c...

With subscribing to blai's post, that mum-made stuff are the best, and one cannot really compete with that...

For example, my mum cooked for her parents and siblings when she was little, and honed her skills along my granny...so it's basically 2 generations of knowledge and XP...
 
Last edited:

Kusako

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
121
Reaction score
24
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Secret behind break-dance: drink 2L of Cola every day

Why like Orochimaru? He pukes all the place
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Awesomest interview with the awesome and the vampire

Best interview ever or what? :D
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Awesomest interview with the awesome and the vampire

I read interview. My english nots so good though. I not understand- what is this 'naruto' that you speak of?

It sounds bad. Story of truth.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Awesomest interview with the awesome and the vampire

:oh
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Awesomest interview with the awesome and the vampire

:blink...

Anyway if people are interested, I'm just bumping this thread, because I want to:noworry
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Awesomest interview with the awesome and the vampire

Ooooh... It's Sunday which means *sniff sniff* YES! Exactly. Mom's making Paprikás krumpli with newly imported Hungarian ingredients.

Whole house stinks of the beautiful, beautiful smell of strong Paprikás spice.

:lovebunny:lovebunny:lovebunny:lovebunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top