Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

I'm a terrible dancer. Really terrible. :scry
But i do have fun dancing.
Same goes for ping-pong.
^_^

I aprove of Blai choices. I love the smell of honey in the hair. And i like to use strawberry cream on my hands in winter.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

I'm a terrible dancer. Really terrible. :scry
But i do have fun dancing.
Same goes for ping-pong.
^_^
That's no trouble...because before the licking and biting, there's no real dancing, just bodies melting together...

Ping-pong is good!:zomg...you play any other stuff? I played tennis when I was younger...
I aprove of Blai choices. I love the smell of honey in the hair. And i like to use strawberry cream on my hands in winter.
I use body butter, shampoo that smells like strawberry or honey or other things as well as perfume etc.

:3
I use shampoos that try to counter hair-loss...I'm losing my hair people!!:faint...about the rest...just normal deodorant, nothing fancy...perfume? Hmmm...really rare occasions
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

Smoking is bad for hair roots. :darn

I played handball at middle school, goalkeeper.
But i became a very lazy person at college. That's when i started to play PC games. :lmao
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

Smoking is bad for hair roots. :darn
Actually it's a genetic thing in my case...
I played handball at middle school, goalkeeper.
But i became a very lazy person at college. That's when i started to play PC games. :lmao
I played it too...highschool as well...I loved that one too...but it was pretty brutal...
You need the find a balance woman!:yelling...I've played on PC all my life, and still found time for sports and school...and later parties...get yourself together!

/me happy, that me has something to yell about at you...me feels like we can stand on equal ground now
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

Troublesome. I love to sleep and cuddle. And my pillow talks to me (it smells good too).

You make me remember Ulquiorra when you called "woman".

:scry I want Ulquiorra back. He's so cute. :scry
I need an Ulquiorra plush now.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

Onna...
I love to caress and kiss...without talking...hearing the music in the background......lay you down in a bed of roses...
 
Last edited:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: It's the end of the world as we know it v.1

Do you fear bugs?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: It's the end of the world as we know it v.1

It's a weird sensation, when they crawl up on you, but no I don't fear them. I actually like them, but not as much as hold them in my hand or sth.

I luv snakes though:tem
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

:sleepy
*starts to read things ramdonly*
- Getting in touch
- Reopened my thread. Poke me if you want me

Hmmmmm...
:poke
There. Touched/poked.
:sleepy
I'm wasted. It's the age.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

:sleepy
*starts to read things ramdonly*
- Getting in touch
- Reopened my thread. Poke me if you want me

Hmmmmm...
:poke
There. Touched/poked.
:sleepy
I'm wasted. It's the age.
Good night dear...it's not the age, it's the hard working...have fun!
I would poke back, but I don't want to disturb, and my eyes are closing soon, so...
:bye
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

Don't think I've posted here before. :mariachi

How goes life?
Asc still trying to convince to stop smoking?
Going to school or working?
Favorite manga male and female characters?
Watching any anime?

All for now. :mariachi
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

Don't think I've posted here before. :mariachi

How goes life?
Asc still trying to convince to stop smoking?
Going to school or working?
Favorite manga male and female characters?
Watching any anime?

All for now. :mariachi
:mariachi​
I don't think so, either...that's why welcome to my thread:clap...

Life goes smooth, it always went smooth, probably thanks to my ignorance sometimes...

She mentions it from time to time, but we are trying to cope with each other at the moment...I don't think she will ever rest though regarding this:p

University...2nd year...but should've been last:(...thanks to the previously mentioned smooth life I'm having:amuse

Well Orochimaru for one, that's pretty much a given...others like 8th espada, the Crimson alchemist(why do I forget the names?:s)...I like Serpico from Berserk...and of course I almost forgot L and Mello...

Fav females...hmm I did like Hawkeye from FMA, also Anko...oh yeah...probably all time favourite should be Major Motoko from Ghost in the Shell...

Just finished Kara no Kyoukai...what an awesomeness that was...but momentarily, I'm out again...but there's no telling when will I restart a series that I already saw...I mean I do have Ghost in the Shell, Code Geass, FMA, Naruto, Bleach, Seirei no Moribito and Mushishi on my HDD...

PS: I know U didn't ask, but Im playing the witcher 2..and it's amazing...:wtf...that's all:p...
:mariachi​
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

:sleepy
Hard to sleep for more than 4h.
Well, you should change cigarettes for... chocolate cigarettes.


:drool
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

Do you have trouble sleeping?
Do those sticks burn?
:smoke
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

Hey bene saw the link in your sig and thought I should come here to annoy you :amuse

Are you anoyed at me right now?
What about now?
Maybe now you are?
Are you annoyed already?
How long until you become annoyed?

:derp

In 30 words say what you think of Naruto.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

I don't get annoyed...pffft...and even when I say this, U can't comprehend the limit that I have...not even the people who know me can comprehend sometimes...so nice try:thumbs...

30 words? Hmmm...do you want a fan analysis or a reviewer one?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

I don't get annoyed...pffft...and even when I say this, U can't comprehend the limit that I have...not even the people who know me can comprehend sometimes...so nice try:thumbs...

30 words? Hmmm...do you want a fan analysis or a reviewer one?
A fan analysis.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

Do you have trouble sleeping?
Do those sticks burn?
:smoke
I have insomnia at least once a week. :(
If you smoke because of the... smoke, put a fake cigarette on your mouth with dry ice in it.
^_^


No idea if it's called dry ice in english. It's frozen carbonic gas, not water.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

I have insomnia at least once a week. :(
If you smoke because of the... smoke, put a fake cigarette on your mouth with dry ice in it.
^_^


No idea if it's called dry ice in english. It's frozen carbonic gas, not water.
:p...U gave the explanation URself...dry ice, because it's not water-ice, therefore not "wet"...

That's sad about the insomnia...have you tried rearranging UR room?
And yeah, I do smoke it because of the smoke...but not because of the smoke that gets out through to lit end of the cig...but the smoke that goes into my mouth, because that's the moment when the flavour comes into play
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top