Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

You read bloody monday? I just started 3 volumes of it, awesome thriller/mindscrewing.
I stopped Bakuman at the part where the authors decided to stop being authors and fight against the editors :oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

did you stop after chapter 60, or are you still reading it?
Read 'til 70-80 ish and then I dropped it.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Yeah, Bakuman is definetly funnier than DN. And those facial expressions are a must see :hurr

Ohba definetly learned how to make up some good jokes, and he learned how to use Ecchi :hurr
Well I'm looking forward to the story and message...DN had some real deep stuff incorporated in the story, even if it was sugarcoated with some supernatural...but it was really good, so I'm really looking forward

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Who needs Bakuman, when you can see how to make a shoujo manga AND fap to sexy yaoi scenes after the manga work is done?!?

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi FTW!
:luv
Haha, I definitely expected something similar from U!:D...but I don't do that to pics, no matter how sexy they are:p...anyway this Sekai-ichi manga, which is clearly Sekai-ichi for U:p...is this about creating mangas as well?

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

You read bloody monday? I just started 3 volumes of it, awesome thriller/mindscrewing.
I stopped Bakuman at the part where the authors decided to stop being authors and fight against the editors :oh
Nope...is it really good? I will check it out...what demographic is it?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Haha, I definitely expected something similar from U!...but I don't do that to pics, no matter how sexy they are...anyway this Sekai-ichi manga, which is clearly Sekai-ichi for U...is this about creating mangas as well?
It's mental fapping. ^_^
It's cold here right now, not good to fap right now.

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi has as main scenary the shoujo section of a publishing company. So it's the editor's point of view. They showed not only the creation of manga, but the interaction in the company about sales number (how many to print), promoting the volume, anime proposal, etc.
The sex xcenes are at their apartments or cars only. :drool
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Oh yeah...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Asc :o
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Oh don't worry...she does that to Ulquiorra as well:p
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Most wanted object to be with me under the blankets:


SQUEEZE!
:luv
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Most wanted object to be with me under the blankets:


SQUEEZE!
:luv
Most wanted object to be with me under the blankets:

SQUEEZE!
:luv
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Awww, how cute. You want Allen Walker.
Is it because of his "special hand".
:allen
^_^
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Awww, how cute. You want Allen Walker.
Is it because of his "special hand".
:allen
^_^
I never could understand what character that was supposed to be. I read DGM and i still couldn't understand. Now i see you saying that's Allen and i just want to facepalm someone :fail
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Awww, how cute. You want Allen Walker.
Is it because of his "special hand".
:allen
^_^
Hahaha:XD...how about him...:kkthumbs....the thumb looks nice:hurr...we can both use him as well...

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

I never could understand what character that was supposed to be. I read DGM and i still couldn't understand. Now i see you saying that's Allen and i just want to facepalm someone :fail
:fail...how about moving mouse cursor over smiley and see what smile it is?:lmao
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

I almost peed myself after laughing at your posts.
:rofl
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

I almost peed myself after laughing at your posts.
:rofl
I will consider that as a compliment:bow...:XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Are you watching Ubisoft press conference right now?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Yup I am...but something is wrong with the sound...there are two ladies talking, I couldn't hear any of them...watching it on gamespot btw

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

But I didn't catch the beginning...net was down
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

:sleepy
Bkeakfast time!
I'm usually not so hungry. But today i feel like i could eat a horse... or a vasto lord.
^_^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

:sleepy
Bkeakfast time!
I'm usually not so hungry. But today i feel like i could eat a horse... or a vasto lord.
^_^
Heey! Good morning! I just ate a huuuge lunch, so I don't even want to think about food...

You probably meant adjuchas:derp
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Good morning.
No, i meant vasto lord, cause i totally feel like biting Ulquiorra.

And yes, for me now it's clear that he was a vasto lord.
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Good morning.
No, i meant vasto lord, cause i totallt feel like biting Ulquiorra.

And yes, for me now it's clear that he was a vasto lord.
I know U were talking about Ulquiorra, I just wanted to bait you into a flame war of him being a useless adjuchas:derp

Me wants spoiler...nao!
But ima take my afternoon nap now...mah beautysleep:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top