Re: Smoking hot...
lol I never smoked during uni
) always smoked in the evening [cuz that's when we'd gather up]
after I smoked too much and fell asleep it started having effect and when I smoked I would laugh for a while cut I wasn't too hyperactive it calmed me instead of agitating me , I would just laugh at the retardness of my friends xD and after a while I'd feel sleepy too.
and yea I know 4 days is nothing but I'm not trying to quit yet , I meant that I go without smoking for days even weeks lately because I'm too lazy to go buy myself or like now I don't have a penny in my pocket XD and so it shows that I'm not yet dependent of them xD since I can last without them too
and I liked the cartoon too but at that time when the mask movie appeared I liked it cuz I was small and I like Jim Carrey a lot <3
---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------
the dude is freaking awesome!
lol I never smoked during uni
) always smoked in the evening [cuz that's when we'd gather up]after I smoked too much and fell asleep it started having effect and when I smoked I would laugh for a while cut I wasn't too hyperactive it calmed me instead of agitating me , I would just laugh at the retardness of my friends xD and after a while I'd feel sleepy too.
and yea I know 4 days is nothing but I'm not trying to quit yet , I meant that I go without smoking for days even weeks lately because I'm too lazy to go buy myself or like now I don't have a penny in my pocket XD and so it shows that I'm not yet dependent of them xD since I can last without them too
and I liked the cartoon too but at that time when the mask movie appeared I liked it cuz I was small and I like Jim Carrey a lot <3
---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------
the dude is freaking awesome!




@ that video. Bahahahah
...he's cool...Blai linked me to the video, but it was so funny I had to post it on FB...anyways...check his other videos as well...just type in Steve hughes antwerp...lots of cool jokes there as well...
...but I did start drinking in 9th grade so...I have years of experience
