Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Smoking hot...

I come in peace, and leave you with this.

 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Smoking hot...

xD You have a thread? XD
oh and Bene I remembered you asked me to recommend you a manga ppffft I DON'T READ MANGAS! I NEVER DID! even when I joined this site @_@ when I joined it was because Pokefreak linked to the thread in his deviant art and I got curious and seeing they color manga pages and have an art section I stuck around and soon came to love the place. And after a while I decided to start reading bleach and naruto and downloaded them and read ...past the anime a while I think I read till I was up to date with it and the story was when naruto started fighting Pain and then I started getting annoyed cuz

1)the manga finished way faster than the 20 min anime
2) It annoys me to have to change each page each time
3) at times you can barely make out what's happening
4)pictures are static and I always preferred animation over panels :|
5)AND MOST OF ALL I hated the fact that after I read the manga I already knew what would happen in the anime and I was so pissed off and bored at the anime.... so I dropped reading mangas.


Though I want to start reading Durarara and Reborn since I know the stories continue after the anime ends and I liked the series
:cookiestare

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

lol i thought i was in the win thread for a sec :p
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

xDDD whaaat? XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Smoking hot...

What is with you Romanians and smoking? :fail
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

xDDD I dunno but the majority of us smoke xD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

well yea there kinda isn't but if I see someone smoking like mom or my bro or my friends I feel like smoking too . And oh boy it lasts a week?!?!?! When I go out and meet up with my friends [those who smoke] I smoke neck to neck with them :| I dunno just a reflex XD but yea when I'm with non smoking friends I smoke at most 3 cigarettes in a day

mom came to visit and she's sleeping over >_> and she's smoking no and I feel like smoking but I don't like smoking in front of her and meeehhh -goes to steal a cigarette and go outside to smoke it xDDD-

this is bad means I'm starting to get addicted xD
Yup:lmao...

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

xD You have a thread? XD
oh and Bene I remembered you asked me to recommend you a manga ppffft I DON'T READ MANGAS! I NEVER DID! even when I joined this site @_@ when I joined it was because Pokefreak linked to the thread in his deviant art and I got curious and seeing they color manga pages and have an art section I stuck around and soon came to love the place. And after a while I decided to start reading bleach and naruto and downloaded them and read ...past the anime a while I think I read till I was up to date with it and the story was when naruto started fighting Pain and then I started getting annoyed cuz

1)the manga finished way faster than the 20 min anime
2) It annoys me to have to change each page each time
3) at times you can barely make out what's happening
4)pictures are static and I always preferred animation over panels :|
5)AND MOST OF ALL I hated the fact that after I read the manga I already knew what would happen in the anime and I was so pissed off and bored at the anime.... so I dropped reading mangas.


Though I want to start reading Durarara and Reborn since I know the stories continue after the anime ends and I liked the series
There is a Member Zone on MH...non staff have threads there

I see...well I like manga more, just because of the fact that I read...I like reading...anyways...I've seen Kara no Kyoukai the last time, so I find it hard to find a good anime out there...anything super cool and worth watching?

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

What is with you Romanians and smoking? :fail
Ordinary people:notrust
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

hey dere. How was drinking?
Chill...we talked, we drank and when we looked at the clock it was already 2 am:jawdrop...so the staff of the bar asked as to leave the place, so we went elsewhere...arrived home at 4 AM...:beer
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

well ...frankly no there's nothing new worth watching not from what I've watched recently.... I mean I watched Grandchild Nurarihion or however it's spelled but it was nothing fancy.
Oh I did like Puella Magi MadoKa Magica a lot it actually made me cry at some point @_@
but meh I cry easily like when naruto fought sasuke in the valley of whatever when sasuke was going to orochimaru I cried then.... and I came to hate sasuke so much that I feel like droping the show [it never happened to me before ...actually "hating" a character xDDDD] but meh it's not really hate ...hate since it's a fictional character we're talking about , just frustration cuz Kishimoto is making him like that and I'm such a sucker for good endings xD [I predict it will end well though :D XD]

back to the subject hmmm let me think what other anime I saw that's new

oohhh I dunno how old it is but I saw a while ago Ladies VS butlers ...really funny then I had to go and see Infinite Stratos which had THE EXACT SAME JOKES it made me mad :|

ngh other anime let me think I didn't watch too many myself so excuse me if you've already seen them xD
also watched shugo chara but it's too childish
and I dunno I can tell you some Old titles that I watched and liked if you want?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

:-_-xD


not
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Smoking hot...

How is it not gross and unhealthy? What happened to your martials arts training? How can you be athletic with such a nasty habit? :yelling
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

oh God I'm being scolded by Xi0 xDDD
ok mommy I promise to quit! XD
but not just now xDDDD

just kidding , but well let's see I quit martial arts over 4 years ago ....sadly I'm not doing well under pressure and just couldn't stand my trainer's bullshit anymore...and I'm pretty much out of shape I know... TAT you're making me feel bad now XDDD -is sensitive about the subject still-
and it's not gross just unhealthy and I plan on quitting ...soon though I'm weak >_>
-goes emo-
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Smoking hot...

oh God I'm being scolded by Xi0 xDDD
ok mommy I promise to quit! XD
but not just now xDDDD

just kidding , but well let's see I quit martial arts over 4 years ago ....sadly I'm not doing well under pressure and just couldn't stand my trainer's bullshit anymore...and I'm pretty much out of shape I know... TAT you're making me feel bad now XDDD -is sensitive about the subject still-
and it's not gross just unhealthy and I plan on quitting ...soon though I'm weak >_>
-goes emo-
It is gross, it makes you stink, and it's pretty unattractive in my opinion :noworry
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

xDDDD
it's not gross xDDD
unattractive? So I look ugly with a cigarette in my hand? xD my brother says that too though XD he says it doesn't suit me xDDD
aaand depends on where you are when you smoke and what types of cigarettes you smoke the menthol ones don't make you stink at all
aanyway , they just raised the price again ...I need to quit soon I can't afford to spend all my money on them , not worth it.
Though They help me work @_@ which sucks....

beneee!!! Did you like my and coffee's submission for the sig contest? <3 I saw you thanked my post ^_^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

xDDDD
it's not gross xDDD
unattractive? So I look ugly with a cigarette in my hand? xD my brother says that too though XD he says it doesn't suit me xDDD
aaand depends on where you are when you smoke and what types of cigarettes you smoke the menthol ones don't make you stink at all
aanyway , they just raised the price again ...I need to quit soon I can't afford to spend all my money on them , not worth it.
Though They help me work @_@ which sucks....

beneee!!! Did you like my and coffee's submission for the sig contest? <3 I saw you thanked my post ^_^
I did, ofc...I pretty much like all the submissions and I follow the sig contest with great attention...I noticed a style that in situations might make a signature awesome, but it might look repetitive after a while...I'm not an artist or anything but my opinion is that you should consider in stepping outside UR expertise a bit...U have bright, colourful stuff, with lots of blue in it and everything, and that's cool...but maybe it won't look as good in the future...:amuse

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

@the subject of smoking...the stink problem is a problem that can be dealt with...smokers who stink, don't take care of themselves and don't care about the people around them, that's why they stink, not necessarily because they smoke...stinking is not an issue...

I had girlfriends who didn't smoke and didn't say anything about me smoking, because I was careful, so...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

yea I know xDDD but I only made 3 sigs so far so xDD I guess it's still ok I'm "still learning"
but I'll try to make something different for this next contest <3
glad you liked it though
and as for stinking well if you go out with 20 friends who smoke in a bar where you can smoke and their air filters don't funciton properly then yes you start to stink >_> I know that because I'm fed up of it , each time I go in a bar my hair gets all slimy even if it was barely washed with 2-3 hours before....
thank god it's summer and we all go out to terraces[is this used for that or something else XD] whatever when we go outdoors
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

yea I know xDDD but I only made 3 sigs so far so xDD I guess it's still ok I'm "still learning"
but I'll try to make something different for this next contest <3
glad you liked it though
and as for stinking well if you go out with 20 friends who smoke in a bar where you can smoke and their air filters don't funciton properly then yes you start to stink >_> I know that because I'm fed up of it , each time I go in a bar my hair gets all slimy even if it was barely washed with 2-3 hours before....
thank god it's summer and we all go out to terraces[is this used for that or something else XD] whatever when we go outdoors
Hmm...pa terasa:p...it's good there as well, but the places we go to are pretty well equipped with air conditioning and stuff, so it's not a bother...the only place where there's a similar feel to what you described is a club, or a basement where there's a party...air is stuck inside, lots of smoke and people jump around and dance...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Smoking hot...

pa sau pe? XD

yea XD well the bars where we hang out are like that ...and maybe that makes more sense if I mention they're rocker bars cuz most of my friends are rockers xDDD sooo usually these bars aren't too well equipped or give a damn about smoke xDDD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top