Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Have a nice day!

ppppffffffffftttttttttttt YOU JUST REMINDED ME starting today I will have to endure 2 weeks without smoking! CUZ MOM DOESN'T KNOW I SMOKE AND NEITHER DOES THE REST OF THE FAMILY EXCEPT MY BRO!!!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
I seriously need to make friends there to go out with @_@ so I can have an excuse as to why I'm drenched in smoke xDDDDDDD
:neutral

Or you could just quit :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Have a nice day!

I've seen the grip that nicotine puts on people, to the point that all rationality leaves them and they become a slave, desperately needing their mother's teat all over again. Psychologically, it's very much the same.

This was your daily super-heavy Freudian comment of the day, you're welcome :cookiehand
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Have a nice day!

I'm so sleepy. :sleepy
*grabs Bene, throw cigarettes away and kidnaps him to the blankets*
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Have a nice day!

I was actually trying to spread some love Jamaica style and I got yelled at!:paperbag

*enters under blankets with his life-juice taken from him

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

I've seen the grip that nicotine puts on people, to the point that all rationality leaves them and they become a slave, desperately needing their mother's teat all over again. Psychologically, it's very much the same.

This was your daily super-heavy Freudian comment of the day, you're welcome :cookiehand
Have you seen other examples?:cookiestare
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Have a nice day!

Of people who are influenced by the nicotine in a different way you mentioned...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Have a nice day!

Of people who are influenced by the nicotine in a different way you mentioned...
Well, some are more extreme than others. Some use it only as recreation, but they are few and far between. That only speaks to the addictive strength of the chemical.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Taking a break

Please, lock me in a silent, dark, cold room with a blanket. I must resist to go to the movies this weekend. I must avoid those hordes of kids screaming and crying, all those queues, T_T
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Have a nice day!

ppppffffffffftttttttttttt YOU JUST REMINDED ME starting today I will have to endure 2 weeks without smoking! CUZ MOM DOESN'T KNOW I SMOKE AND NEITHER DOES THE REST OF THE FAMILY EXCEPT MY BRO!!!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
I seriously need to make friends there to go out with @_@ so I can have an excuse as to why I'm drenched in smoke xDDDDDDD
why u're hiding that u're smoking? how old are u? :poke
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Taking a break

Beneeee... I'm baaaack :beer

P.S.
Your sig is creepy! VERY creepy...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Taking a break

Please, lock me in a silent, dark, cold room with a blanket. I must resist to go to the movies this weekend. I must avoid those hordes of kids screaming and crying, all those queues, T_T
Were you talking about HP here? Don't go...not worth it...

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

why u're hiding that u're smoking? how old are u? :poke
Old enough to know that parents are not comfortable around you when you smoke...
@sakura...they know, just don't say a thing

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Beneeee... I'm baaaack :beer

P.S.
Your sig is creepy! VERY creepy...
What happened to you????
:zomg welcome back! I will celebrate UR return with a Naruto review, what do you say?

My sig is a masterpiece:smugbunny...
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

HP is a must see movie.
I am checking if there is any 3D theater with it nearby right now.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

HP is a must see movie.
I am checking if there is any 3D theater with it nearby right now.
:crying...

I'm beginning to doubt myself...but I still think it sucked
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

It's ok. Things like that happens to everyone. I hated Pulp Fiction. I remmeber that i was the only one thappens.
I remember i was the only one that hated Pulp Fiction when it was out.
^_^

The eletric thing from my computer was having problem. It was the cooler, it wasn't working. Since i was gonna buy a new one, i decided to open it. I detached the cooler and it was kinda stuck, slow. So i examined and tried to unmount it. I couldn't, but i discovered the hole. One drop of oil and my computer is back to life.
I love my curiosity.
^_^
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Taking a break

What happened to you????
:zomg welcome back! I will celebrate UR return with a Naruto review, what do you say?

My sig is a masterpiece:smugbunny...
First wrapping up yet another year in university, then a holiday in the mountains :)))

naruto review?? REALLY? DAMN! :wtf
and here I gave up hoping that my favorite reviewer would return to reviewing. That would be awesome!
----------------------
Still Creepy!
-----------------------
Now to business.
What kind of drinks does your store offer? I happen to be a big fan of Beer, Bavarian Black espacially!

And HP movie did suck! I can't believe they cut Slughorn fight with voldy :yelling
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Have a nice day!

:neutral

Or you could just quit :fail
ooorrr I could just smoke when I'm on the beach and mom and granny are in the water and forget to come back -already doing that-
and I HAVE INTERNET! FINALLY!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Have a nice day!

ooorrr I could just smoke when I'm on the beach and mom and granny are in the water and forget to come back -already doing that-
and I HAVE INTERNET! FINALLY!
:fail
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

:P now I can officially say I'M BACK!

feel my wrath !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously ...a week without internet or anything to do on a shitty empty laptop sucks...
I started writing the stories for the mangas I'm planning on making! FFS! I NEVER DO THAT XDDD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

ok this is an unhealthy thread. *goes to wash his teeth with a bottle of jack*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top