Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Yeah, You'll luuuuv 3rd season! Without much spoilers: King Robb is gonna be a super-star and at the height of his might in the 3rd season :amuse
LOL, I know. I read the books. Though, you only really hear of his exploits in the second and third books so I'm not sure how much will be shown.
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Damn :darn another reader... well, at least my grandad is still in for the surprise :kukuku
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Guys
:yuno
Y u spoiling the story?​

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

WHAT, WHY IS THE EPIC SMILEYS GONE!? NOW ONLY SHIT REMAINS!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I am just saying that Robb is in for some juicy surprises, WHY on earth does everyone jump to conclusions when I use the word "surprise"? :notrust

For example on: I could not form a single idea on why/how was angelic creature like Euphie nicknamed Euphienator before I witnessed the whole thing in Code Geass :blink

You know 3c... you'll like the surprise too :3c
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

The only spoiler was basically that he will rock, which means he will survive until the 3rd book. Thus I'm quite happy really :cheez

After X died in the first book, I figured that no character is safe in this story. How epic. No freaking fairy tales.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Guys
:yuno
Y u spoiling the story?​

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

WHAT, WHY IS THE EPIC SMILEYS GONE!? NOW ONLY SHIT REMAINS!
LOL

Didn't you order the books man? You got no excuse, I'm already a decent way into A Feast for Crows.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

The only spoiler was basically that he will rock, which means he will survive until the 3rd book. Thus I'm quite happy really :cheez

After X died in the first book, I figured that no character is safe in this story. How epic. No freaking fairy tales.
Well the "no one is safe" mentality is still there in the later books, but I won't spoil who/what/where obviously.
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

The only spoiler was basically that he will rock, which means he will survive until the 3rd book. Thus I'm quite happy really :cheez

After X died in the first book, I figured that no character is safe in this story. How epic. No freaking fairy tales.
That's the bliss of this story :amuse

By the way, is the mighty snake-lord of this thread watching or reading Game of Thrones???

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Well the "no one is safe" mentality is still there in the later books, but I won't spoil who/what/where obviously.
EXTRA emphasis on WHERE mwahahahahahah :kukuku
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

LOL

Didn't you order the books man? You got no excuse, I'm already a decent way into A Feast for Crows.
Yeah I got them last week. It took a while as they had to be shipped from the U.S, and before being sent to Norway the package was on a holiday trip in Frankfurt, Germany. I can't blame it, even packages deserve some chillin' when they're trippin'.

Anyway, I haven't really gotten into A Clash of Kings yet as the first "chapter" was a lengthy prologue with characters I don't even know and thus it was a heavy start. But soon, soon!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Yeah I got them last week. It took a while as they had to be shipped from the U.S, and before being sent to Norway the package was on a holiday trip in Frankfurt, Germany. I can't blame it, even packages deserve some chillin' when they're trippin'.

Anyway, I haven't really gotten into A Clash of Kings yet as the first "chapter" was a lengthy prologue with characters I don't even know and thus it was a heavy start. But soon, soon!
Oh yeah, well the prologue in each book is usually from the POV of a new character, or a character new to POV. You didn't read the first book? I mean I know you watched the series, but I think it's worth reading still since there's more detail and important characters in it that weren't in the show.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Nah, I'm probably going to read the first book after I've read the rest, I'm too hyped for knowing the continuation at the moment to take my time and read the first book now. While I'm hyped I'm struggling with the prologue, I just have to get through it somehow.

Sorry Orochimaru, but this has turned into the discussion thread for aSoIaF.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

indeed I am always have been and always will be XD
good thing mom let's me do whatever I want or else I would have probably turned out a lot worse XD

and yes you are xDDD
I know...now it's UR time to flatter me...cuz this is my thread U know:hurr

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

pfffttt.... you little racketeer! discount for "thanks" huh? You think such petty promotional campaigns work on me? ME? ... absolutely dude! :tem (as you can see my jokes have not improved one bit)
Good_boy can rest easy since I'm not a jack fan :P SINGLE MALT SCOTCH - now that is the drink of gods!!!!!! Jack Daniels doesn't have them... as far as I know.

and "plan" - as in Russian meaning? :3c....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xi0
Cool ava and sig set :super

THE KING IN THE NORTH!!!
Yup...I'm a thankswhore:smugbunny....everybody is btw...they just don't admit it:XD...I can't speak Russian btw:(

Wish I could though

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

For example on: I could not form a single idea on why/how was angelic creature like Euphie nicknamed Euphienator before I witnessed the whole thing in Code Geass :blink
I was pleasantly surprise something like that happened...it was cool...even if it was an accident
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Yes, I'm a proud thankswhore, as evidence I'm ranked #2 on thanks received on MH. Now go thank my posts, likes are okay but they don't add to my rank.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

HP was left for tomorrow. I'd sleep during the 2h movie anyway.
I still remember sleeping during Ice Age 2 cause i was tired and sleepy after a night shift.

My pillow is calling me, but if i sleep now, i will wake up at midnight.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Nah, I'm probably going to read the first book after I've read the rest, I'm too hyped for knowing the continuation at the moment to take my time and read the first book now. While I'm hyped I'm struggling with the prologue, I just have to get through it somehow.

Sorry Orochimaru, but this has turned into the discussion thread for aSoIaF.
No problemo...it sounds like a good book...I'll search for it...maybe it's available for download somewhere...I always open for a good read...cuz U know I'm reading HP now-_-;-_-;-_-;

Oh well...seriously...I need a good read nao:yelling...so I will check this out...

everybody is welcome to talk about anything here...especially intelligent stuff:noworry
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Well many only call A Song of Ice and Fire our generation's Lord of the Rings, they're probably not that good. So I take it you haven't seen the TV show that was made for it then? Game of Thrones by HBO? It's a splendid show, you should definitely check it out. There are some superb actors involved like Sean Bean. I can't judge the books yet myself, but I've watched the first season of the TV show. The story was epic and the concept was great.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

HP was left for tomorrow. I'd sleep during the 2h movie anyway.
I still remember sleeping during Ice Age 2 cause i was tired and sleepy after a night shift.

My pillow is calling me, but if i sleep now, i will wake up at midnight.
No waste then...I'm glad...:derp

The only movie I slept through was The Ring 2...man what a bore...don't ever watch it
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Then read Blindness by Saramago
See how crazy and desperate the human being can get when one of its sense is "taken".
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Well many only call A Song of Ice and Fire our generation's Lord of the Rings, they're probably not that good. So I take it you haven't seen the TV show that was made for it then? Game of Thrones by HBO? It's a splendid show, you should definitely check it out. There are some superb actors involved like Sean Bean. I can't judge the books yet myself, but I've watched the first season of the TV show. The story was epic and the concept was great.
What should I do first watch the show...or read the books? Even though I don't really watch shows anymore...only so you think you can dance:maracas

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

HP was left for tomorrow. I'd sleep during the 2h movie anyway.
I still remember sleeping during Ice Age 2 cause i was tired and sleepy after a night shift.

My pillow is calling me, but if i sleep now, i will wake up at midnight.
:zomg...sounds awesome thanks

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

7 users browsing this thread:smugbunny...

Show URselves guests:yelling
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Bene is so popular. :zomg

*hides behind*

PS: that book was also adapted to a movie a few years ago.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Huh...you watch So You think you can dance? :fail

I'd watch the show first, to see if it the concept catches your interest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top