Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

@bene: Blai is right, make you choice....don't be that guy :notrust

@blai: hmmm white chocolate with hazelnut for me :D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

White chocolate is a lie.

It can't compare to the genuine article.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

:lmao Have I become that predictable? :gwah
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Bene, R U proud that UR student has gotten his brown username? :hee
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Bene, R U proud that UR student has gotten his brown username? :hee
Of course, of course...reviewers are my family and I stand by them:smugbunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

ewwwwww
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I knew you'd appreciate it bene. How are ya?

I never see you on skype :(

PS: Hello Lucia! :cheez
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I knew you'd appreciate it bene. How are ya?

I never see you on skype :(
Cuz I barely go online...I had an exam week last week...so...yeah...

And then MH was down, so I just ignored the interwebz for a while...I might get back on sometime...I dunno *shrugs

But I'm fine thanks...I'm reading Star Wars lore right now...downloaded the books and they are pretty good...U?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

How did your exam go?

You should visit us ok skype sometime, obviously when you're done studying :amuse

I'm good too, just recovering and gonna enjoy my day off. Need to look for a new external hard drive cos my 1TB is near full, so hopefully I find a 2TB or bigger :thumbs.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

lolo~ :glomp
How were exams? How long until you're completely done with it? :)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I wwon the art contest

yay

how were your exams bene? when will you get the results?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

LOL! gb you perv! XDDD
what about the boobs? XDDDDDDDDDDD /shot
actually the face's my favorite part of the picture and the blue crystal
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

How did your exam go?

You should visit us ok skype sometime, obviously when you're done studying :amuse

I'm good too, just recovering and gonna enjoy my day off. Need to look for a new external hard drive cos my 1TB is near full, so hopefully I find a 2TB or bigger :thumbs.
Well almost okay...50%...

2TB...I never understood why would people keep so much stuff on their hard drive...I never had more then 500GB to be honest

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

lolo~ :glomp
How were exams? How long until you're completely done with it? :)
I wwon the art contest

yay

how were your exams bene? when will you get the results?
I have some of the results...1 of 2...:sweat...but I have another round this week:cheerbunny


And :confetti for winning the art contest...UR style is definitely something fresh on MH, I'm glad people appreciate it:party....

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

LOL! gb you perv! XDDD
what about the boobs? XDDDDDDDDDDD /shot
actually the face's my favorite part of the picture and the blue crystal
My fav part is...the....:hurr

author:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr:hurr.........:faint

That being said...how the hell RU?:tem
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

ngh there were just 3 entries ....not really something to brag about xD

ahahahaha omg /dies
bene you flatter me too much XD

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllll I'm stressed cuz I have deadlines TAT
and the pixeling is taking longer than expected...
the first set will have over 25 poses @_@ and I had calculated 17 [just for the first set]
and I barely BARELY almost finished the first set BASE COLORS for the first set, I still have to add in shading and stuff ...and got two more sets just as complicated to do afterwards ...and all this by monday[tuesday at most]

I'm fuck3d














how about you?

another round of exams?
what's the result and what is it for [disciplina]? the one that you know about.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

wait are these "restante"? [dunno the english word and too lazy to look it up]
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Now that you passed the 7000 mark, what will you do with your life?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top