Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Not at my desk

I didn't bookmark the link TAT

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

but I guess you all already know it xD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Not at my desk

Well yeah:D...what a trash bill that was:faint...the idea itself is justified though...pirates steal products...something needs to be done...but in that form...atrocious...I wonder if it was a deliberate attempt to take control or it's just politicians being dumb enough not to be able to formulate a bill correctly....I'm inclined to believe both...I mean if we go by this country's standards, politicians are the dumbest of the bunch
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Not at my desk

amen to that bro' <3

but did you read this http://static.thepiratebay.org/legal/sopa.txt

pirate bay rulz xD
Yeah...I was a bit surprised learning that about Hollywood....my history knowledge goes as far as Austria:sweat...




And since you have no thread of your own...I will congratulate you here
Happy birthday, Lucy(:teehee)!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every wish should come true!!!!:confetti

including my wishes:derp
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Not at my desk

you know it was the same for me , I was like fffffffffffffaaakkkk go pirate bay! u tell em!

but they sure are jerks ...like seriously....

and thankkk youooouuououou though you already told me xD

and lol at the spoiler XDDDD ahahaha
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Not at my desk

you know it was the same for me , I was like fffffffffffffaaakkkk go pirate bay! u tell em!

but they sure are jerks ...like seriously....
Go Skyrim cracked on the night it was shipped!!:cheerbunny
:derp
and thankkk youooouuououou though you already told me xD

and lol at the spoiler XDDDD ahahaha
I told you...I know...but bugging you might make my wish come true...


















...cake.:oh

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

I'm really tired though, so...im off to sleep

hugs and kisses.....






















....babe:hip
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Not at my desk

ahahahahha
/hugs and kisses back sleep well

I actually got cake @w@ looks horrible but tastes great xDD my bf made it
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Not at my desk

ahahahahha
/hugs and kisses back sleep well

I actually got cake @w@ looks horrible but tastes great xDD my bf made it
Lulz...what does horrible look like? All brown and without shape?...weird colors here and there?:p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Not at my desk

Does the shape resemble a backpack?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Not at my desk

actually it's like a cylinder but small and uneven at the top and has gewy stuff around and on top of it , i'm guessing that was the topping xDDDD

and it was brown xDDD ahahahahahha but sure tasted good xD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Not at my desk

actually it's like a cylinder but small and uneven at the top and has gewy stuff around and on top of it , i'm guessing that was the topping xDDDD
Should I start theorizing what that really was? :derp
and it was brown xDDD ahahahahahha but sure tasted good xD
Of course...:p
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Not at my desk

Been a long time since I had a laugh this good:rofl
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Not at my desk

xDDDDD


jerks XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Not at my desk

Lucia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top