Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

We should make a Sailoor Moon mafia game. Bene would be Tuxedo Mask. :3c
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

lol @ thorn xDDDDDDDDD good one!!!

@alpha yeeesssssssssssss sailor moon themeeeeeeeeeeee me want xDDDDDDDDD

xi0 should be usagi :D

bene no worries me xi0 and matzi will remember to remind you xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

That wasn't a good one :(

Usagi? Isn't that the tiny one of something?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

It was :cheez...
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

I want a Darker than Black themeeeeee :wtf . There are so many contractors we can choose from so i would like a mafia game inspired from this anime :XD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

matzi that's actually a good idea too


And Xi0 usagi is the main character dammit!!!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

I want a Darker than Black themeeeeee :wtf . There are so many contractors we can choose from so i would like a mafia game inspired from this anime :XD
Yeah, I saw that idea in the thread and I really like it :nod

Especially because of the structure of the Contractors and working for an underground group :nod

matzi that's actually a good idea too


And Xi0 usagi is the main character dammit!!!
Oh...Sailor Moon's name is Usagi?
 
Last edited:

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

Yeah, I saw that idea in the thread and I really like it :nod

Especially because of the structure of the Contractors and working for an underground group :no
Right? :wtf back me up with this theme


Oh...Sailor Moon's name is Usagi?
Yeah her name is Usagi which means bunny :smile-big
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

LOL, I know what Usagi means, I just forgot that it was her name.

And yeah, I posted in the thread :thumbs
 
Last edited:

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

Thanks :hug

And well i was just saying in case it was someone who didn't know :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

lol xD

some Sailor Moon fan you are, if you don't even know that much!


I bet you were pretending!!!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"



:hip

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

LORI ARE YOU ALIVE I MISS YOU Ç.Ç SHOW UP
Barely:sweat...but hangin in...gonna be more active starting this week

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Lori, I love you <3
Would you help me with Helperia poll again? ç.ç
:*...sure...just tell me when
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

Pneumonia...and now that I'm getting better I'm gonna have to catch up with my classes as well:(
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

.___.
I'm so sorry for you!
And that was so sudden O.O
You were here and then you were one.
Poor baby vamp T.T
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

.___.
I'm so sorry for you!
And that was so sudden O.O
You were here and then you were one.
Poor baby vamp T.T
It's actually thanks to a party. Drinks, dancing, sweaty, cold outside, but who cares....and then bamf...not long after I struggled out from a cold a few days earlier...not poor baby vamp, stupid vamp, who thinks that if he defeated the harmful rays of the sun, he is invincible-_-;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top