Re: Sausages ftw

riki surprised me aswell, so u like big oneZOMG xD Riki surprised me xD
Big fat ones :3

riki surprised me aswell, so u like big oneZOMG xD Riki surprised me xD
Big fat ones :3

You like them too shadapriki surprised me aswell, so u like big one![]()
...big and meaty

scav likes big and meaty sausages?????You like them too shadap...big and meaty
![]()



[/move]Everybody likes themscav likes big and meaty sausages?????
[move][/move]
...and the more the better:3ZOMG xD Riki surprised me xD
Big fat ones :3
I surprised myself sometimes too.riki surprised me aswell, so u like big one![]()



It's perverted enough...you..., you foodperv...you combine mushrooms with sausages...that's exquisiteI surprised myself sometimes too.
I like my sausages to be plump and juicy. ^^
My favorites are beer wursts, which I add onions and mushrooms on top, and Polish kielbasa, which I sliced and fried it with cubed potatoes.
What? You expected something perverted?
....
Yeah...well it's a tradition here...we have a family member who is a butcher, and he always helps out with the difficult stuff...You make your own sausage?
That's pretty cool
And spicyI like sliced sausages o.o With red sauce all over o.o
And I mean it ~ç.ç



now this should be a lesson DON'T EFFING READ SPOILER TAGS! T_T*Edo Tensei this thread*
This day is a special one for Bene,
Oro is baaaaaaaack
now this should be a lesson DON'T EFFING READ SPOILER TAGS! T_T
I'm behind with the manga....as I was behind with this thread xDDD
...well he's not back, yet but there was a strong hint...