Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Sausages ftw

scav likes big and meaty sausages????? :oh

[move]:teehee:teehee:teehee[/move]
Everybody likes them:D...and the more the better:3
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sausages ftw

ZOMG xD Riki surprised me xD

Big fat ones :3
riki surprised me aswell, so u like big one :teehee
I surprised myself sometimes too. :amuse

I like my sausages to be plump and juicy. ^^

My favorites are beer wursts, which I add onions and mushrooms on top, and Polish kielbasa, which I sliced and fried it with cubed potatoes.

What? You expected something perverted? :derp
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Sausages ftw

You couldn't have known I love Sasuages...magic I say.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Sausages ftw

Sauerkraut and kielbasa :tss
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Sausages ftw

I surprised myself sometimes too. :amuse

I like my sausages to be plump and juicy. ^^

My favorites are beer wursts, which I add onions and mushrooms on top, and Polish kielbasa, which I sliced and fried it with cubed potatoes.

What? You expected something perverted? :derp
It's perverted enough...you..., you foodperv...you combine mushrooms with sausages...that's exquisite:D....

My favourites are home-made though...nothing can beat that:p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sausages ftw

You make your own sausage?

That's pretty cool
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Sausages ftw



---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

You make your own sausage?

That's pretty cool
Yeah...well it's a tradition here...we have a family member who is a butcher, and he always helps out with the difficult stuff...

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

I like sliced sausages o.o With red sauce all over o.o
And I mean it ~ç.ç
And spicy:zomg
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sausages ftw

Oh, that must be really nice. ^^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Sausages ftw

Red......sauce?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Sausages ftw

Awwww :disappoint

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Wait, is that Meera? :zomg
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Ciupidema

*Edo Tensei this thread*

This day is a special one for Bene,

Oro is baaaaaaaack :arf
now this should be a lesson DON'T EFFING READ SPOILER TAGS! T_T
I'm behind with the manga....as I was behind with this thread xDDD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Ciupidema

now this should be a lesson DON'T EFFING READ SPOILER TAGS! T_T
I'm behind with the manga....as I was behind with this thread xDDD
:D...well he's not back, yet but there was a strong hint...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top