Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Caffe bene - gelato & waffle

No extra cream on my frappé, no more jokes!
Oh come on, stop baiting me *must not comment*pie*must resist*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Caffe bene - gelato & waffle

cheeelz people....have some ...whatever coffee you might like ....:derp


Nana...I'm sure you will prefer the middle one.....

 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Caffe bene - gelato & waffle

Nice art. Its not PSed?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Sausages ftw

Bene, I just had to show you this:




:rofl
dear lord @_@

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Ancy the one on the top right is for gary

I like them all! TAT/ wants coffee

BUT I CAN'T damn teeth....
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Caffe bene - gelato & waffle

Nice art. Its not PSed?
I don't think they are...I've seen such art performed live, so at least it is possible...
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Caffe bene - gelato & waffle

I'm sure they're real...I have a coffee machine that sometimes helps me make shapes in the frothed milk with the coffee..Not like those per se, but rather Yin and Yang combos...


Yeah Saki, the FB convo was.....under 9000 @.@
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Caffe bene - gelato & waffle

Are you regularly going to the mountain, bene?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Caffe bene - gelato & waffle

New poster:o

Not that often unfortunately...5 6 times a year...there are some traditional trips with my friends...beginning of spring, 1st of May, then a summer one...there's also before start of school and maybe New Year...otherwise with my parents to ski...

But I don't really leave the country or anything, I'm just stuck in this region, which kinda sucks:darn...I know these places like the back of my hand...

What about you? Mountain or seaside? I dunno the geography of your place, so sorry if it was a stupid question:p
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Caffe bene - gelato & waffle

Hi vamp!

I want some bloody coffee, thanks.

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Caffe bene - gelato & waffle

Oh, that's gross :barf
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Caffe bene - gelato & waffle

New poster:o

Not that often unfortunately...5 6 times a year...there are some traditional trips with my friends...beginning of spring, 1st of May, then a summer one...there's also before start of school and maybe New Year...otherwise with my parents to ski...

But I don't really leave the country or anything, I'm just stuck in this region, which kinda sucks:darn...I know these places like the back of my hand...

What about you? Mountain or seaside? I dunno the geography of your place, so sorry if it was a stupid question:p
I see, I thought you're a regular climber. I also never go to the mountains in Europe, America, or Africa, but luckily I had several opportunities to climb several mountains in Asia besides my area. You should make a travel plan, I think breathing some fresh air is good for both physical and mental health. :p

I think I'm more of a Mountain guy, never really like the sea though I don't mind if I go to beach occasionally. The place where I'm living in right now has one of the most active and dangerous volcanic mountains in the world, so sometimes when I need some solitude I climb to that mountain too, like once every 2-3 months.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Caffe bene - gelato & waffle

you said SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII???? :zomg


I can't wait for December!!!!!btw..I missed you Lolosensei :oh
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Caffe bene - gelato & waffle

I see, I thought you're a regular climber. I also never go to the mountains in Europe, America, or Africa, but luckily I had several opportunities to climb several mountains in Asia besides my area. You should make a travel plan, I think breathing some fresh air is good for both physical and mental health. :p

I think I'm more of a Mountain guy, never really like the sea though I don't mind if I go to beach occasionally. The place where I'm living in right now has one of the most active and dangerous volcanic mountains in the world, so sometimes when I need some solitude I climb to that mountain too, like once every 2-3 months.
Oh I see, so you are a climber...unfortunately I have a mild fear of heights, since I fell once while climbing and the Shinigami almost took me...the only thing I do on the mountains is ski in the winter and hiking/tent trips...
About making a travel plan...well I kinda need money for that, but I have a nice little house in the mountains so whenever I want some fresh air I'll go there for a weekend:p

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

you said SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII???? :zomg


I can't wait for December!!!!!btw..I missed you Lolosensei :oh
YUP:nod...the best thing since skating:p...can you ski as well?

I miss you too...how are things going for you?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Caffe bene - gelato & waffle

Lolo sensei :zomg......I'm fine thanks.. pretty busy, though...have a deadline on Monday...

so where you go skating/skying? this year imma go to Piatra nNeamt(most likely) :zomg

---------- Post added November 17, 2012 at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was October 27, 2012 at 07:40 PM ----------

okay..so I've found a freaky video...and thought I should share it with you....considering the stereotypes and all -_-;

check this guy out.....:oh

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
23,522
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Caffe bene - gelato & waffle

I just think I should mention, as I look at my clock and see how freakin' late it is, this is entirely your fault benelori.


You should never have recommended the Malazan books. I can tell already the Toc the Younger, Silverfox, and Paran storylines are right up my alley. There is next to no chance I'm getting to sleep before 3am any day this week.:shakefist
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Caffe bene - gelato & waffle

:yay...I told it's awesome! Where are you in the story?

What I like most in these books is how elaborate the battles are...the attention to detail somewhat overwhelming, but it's fun to reread for me, just in order to understand what I'm reading, not mentioning fitting it into a greater battle picture

And some of the characters:zomg...Whiskeyjack, Anomander Rake, Kruppe:zomg...Kruppe is za best!:D

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Lolo sensei :zomg......I'm fine thanks.. pretty busy, though...have a deadline on Monday...

so where you go skating/skying? this year imma go to Piatra nNeamt(most likely) :zomg
When will you come? We should go for some mulled wine and skating...
okay..so I've found a freaky video...and thought I should share it with you....considering the stereotypes and all -_-;

check this guy out.....:oh

Oh wow...:oh...no comment...

PS: sorry for the late reply:sweat...I totally forgot about this thread...gomen m(_ _)m
 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Welcome to my abode! \o/

Merry Christmas, bene! :confetti
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Welcome to my abode! \o/

Merry Christmas, bene! :confetti
Thanks!!:zomg

Merry Christmas or holiday to you too! Enjoy whatever you are doing!

Christmas is so boring:bored
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top