Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I suck

If I get surprised, I get suddenly excited and then BOOM!


---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

It's an involuntary reflex then?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I suck

Something like that yeah...still trying to contain the area of effect somehow...the amount of debris....like a flood<_>

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

PS: couldn't think of anything better:fail

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Go NOMINATE IN THE AWARDS!!:yelling
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: I suck

you're a dirty sucker :hurr

 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I suck

change this fackin title...no friend of mine sucks...I don't roll with suckers

:nah

how you been ol'friend
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I suck

you're a dirty sucker :hurr

I laughed, but I had to put in a spoiler tag, because it's something that cannot be unseen and want to protect others:p...

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

change this fackin title...no friend of mine sucks...I don't roll with suckers

:nah

how you been ol'friend
Well people were nice enough to bring this thread back from the 2nd page and even change the title, so...I'll let it pass for a while:p

Good, thanks...not much time for the internet lately, but the situation is being remedied...I somehow need to sort out my schedule and I think I'm on the right track:D...

Have to be more active here:shakefist...Mafia Game will be the game changer...and btw I will smack UR asses in the game:3c
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I suck

I will smack UR ass:3c
OOH LA LA...lookin forward to it
:hurr



how the game coming that you and your brother are working on...any progression?

:grin
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I suck

OOH LA LA...lookin forward to it
:hurr



how the game coming that you and your brother are working on...any progression?

:grin
Nah...not much...development was put on hold:p...2nd semester started here so there's little time:darn...we both need our afternoon naps after all:3c
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I suck

Nah...not much...development was put on hold:p...2nd semester started here so there's little time:darn...we both need our afternoon naps after all:3c
you bums...get it together
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I suck

Well....


...eventually:lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I suck

no im just bullshittin...get that college done dammit...

you been there long enough...

:lmao
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I suck

Yeah I'm a veteran:toc

Time there still is:yoda
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I suck

it should be like watchin rerun of your fav show........

:derp
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I suck

it should be like watchin rerun of your fav show........

:derp
It's more like seeing some of the seasons all over again, until the network buys the next season:p...you never know when that buying occurs:p
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: I suck

So it seems Nuno's retaliation is not creative. You have won, Bene.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I suck

:yay....I don't know what I've won, but I always like to win:confetti
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I suck

cant wait to see what oro has to say about the history lesson of hashirama...I wonder will he have a change of heart as well as sasuke

:x3

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

been anticipating the SNK chap also...last month was a real cliffhanger(pun intended)

:)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I suck

Lolo a college veteran!?


He should become a college tutor. :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top