Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I suck

Lolo a college veteran!?


He should become a college tutor. :3c
that's what I was fuckin with him bout...he loves the ride
:o
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I suck

iSuck...is this a new iphone app?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I suck

cant wait to see what oro has to say about the history lesson of hashirama...I wonder will he have a change of heart as well as sasuke

:x3
Sasuke might...Oro wasn't really interested in this shit from the start, so who knows what he wants really...
been anticipating the SNK chap also...last month was a real cliffhanger(pun intended)

:)
I stopped reading it...with the best mangas, I always let the chapters stack up and then read a lot in one go...

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Lolo a college veteran!?


He should become a college tutor. :3c
Not in this country:nah

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

that's what I was fuckin with him bout...he loves the ride
:o
Better than you think:hurr

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

iSuck...is this a new iphone app?
Yup...unfortunately it's a replacement app for the "Good jokes" app...

:derp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I suck

you said something about your brother in the mafia game...is he also a member of MHS or were you just being figurative about another member(evil)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I suck

you said something about your brother in the mafia game...is he also a member of MHS or were you just being figurative about another member(evil)
Arctigor is his brother
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I suck

I suck.......what?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I suck

you said something about your brother in the mafia game...is he also a member of MHS or were you just being figurative about another member(evil)
See Gary's post below yours :amuse

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Why not!? O.o


Well then you could become an international sub teacher. How awesome would that be. :3c
:D...

The educational system is a mess, and it's really hard for new teachers to....well...live:p...my mom's a teacher, and I can see her working her ass off, and she's already experienced and all that shiz, so...noob teachers...well...it's hard for them...

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

I suck.......what?
Whatever you want:3c
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I suck

we met...hes just like you




:XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I suck

You Vlad, how are you? Enjoy being a vamp? :howdyho
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I suck

You Vlad, how are you? Enjoy being a vamp? :howdyho
Not much these days...people still have layers of clothes to bite through:darn...

I'm waiting for summer and for the birdies to start showing some skin:3c
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Cyber Punk

Hello benelori, I'm here to spam say hello to you, since I've never posted in your thread before. :D

So how's your experience being a MH moderator been treating you, especially since you're a global as well? Different from anything you've ever done before, or has it been a really good experience for you so far?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cyber Punk

Hello benelori, I'm here to spam say hello to you, since I've never posted in your thread before. :D

So how's your experience being a MH moderator been treating you, especially since you're a global as well? Different from anything you've ever done before, or has it been a really good experience for you so far?
Yo!

It's best shit ever! Befriending new people is priceless...I just wish I had all the moneyz to go on meets and such...and I also wish I had more time to be active here:scry...

Where you modding before becoming pink?...I don't think you were in the staff when I got modded...
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Cyber Punk

Yo!

It's best shit ever! Befriending new people is priceless...I just wish I had all the moneyz to go on meets and such...and I also wish I had more time to be active here:scry...

Where you modding before becoming pink?...I don't think you were in the staff when I got modded...
Yeahh, it's a really nice family here at MH, though for me, a lot of mods have kinda moved on from when I was a green, so I don't really know as many as the current staff as I should, and especially since I stopped coming here for a year or so due to high school and things, I was really out of the loop. I think a big part of being a mod is just being really time-effective, whilst you wanna be here as much as possible, sometimes the moments you are on is what counts. ^^ Just kinda from my experience as a mod.

And I actually only got my pink title not too long ago, after I was de-modded, I was shifted into the Manga Editor group, so that kinda led to me not being in touch with the staff as much until recently. But I was modded mid-2008 as the mod of the old Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles forum and the Otaku Cafe/Theater section as well. :) Was de-modded in late 2010 due to inactivity.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's yaoi thread

 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's yaoi thread

Haha...I'm just discovering the stuff you crazies did...:rofl
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: benelori's yaoi thread

when you mentioned going to girls and getting alcohol and stuff, do you also do watering and whipping or that's just us?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's yaoi thread

when you mentioned going to girls and getting alcohol and stuff, do you also do watering and whipping or that's just us?
Watering....


...whipping?:o....I never heard of that

I got you some nice japanese material:p I just need to send it to you somehow...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top