No worries...you have the chance to catch up in other areasYeah Im always late.
well it could work![]()

It could?
....because that's most likely what would happen
No worries...you have the chance to catch up in other areasYeah Im always late.
well it could work![]()

....because that's most likely what would happen

Oh nice...Motoko...I doubt it's a cosplay though, I smell some photoshop there
That's great!I know Im boring so it would be fine.![]()

thank youuu

gorgeous....What Cobra 11 are you guys talking about btw?
And did someone say Kusanagi
![]()

Exactly and you're welcomeIm not as boring as the series?thank youuu

That german police show...Alarm fur cobra 11 is the whole titleWhat Cobra 11 are you guys talking about btw?

Yeah, that was one of the many reasons, besides it being way too expensive@mushashi
I heard it got cancelled(the project)...because they wanted to cast all American actors.which caused a stink with the ol'school fans(like my self).to bad though,i would love somemore of anything Otomo....
![]()
I kind of suspected that but i did not want to believe that the show made its way even to RomaniaThat german police show...Alarm fur cobra 11 is the whole title
Well I watched it on hungarian channels back when I was a kid, so...I dunno if romanian channels aired itI kind of suspected that but i did not want to believe that the show made its way even to Romania



Why? Leo as Jubei.....
Your passion for Keanu is so funny![]()
REALLY?.......
![]()

that "compliment" was a shitty oneExactly and you're welcome![]()


Well I don't want to be perfect...that would be boringthat "compliment" was a shitty one![]()
