Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Yeah Im always late.

well it could work :hmm
No worries...you have the chance to catch up in other areas:yay

It could?:zomg....because that's most likely what would happen:p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I know Im boring so it would be fine. :noworry
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Oh nice...Motoko...I doubt it's a cosplay though, I smell some photoshop there

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

I know Im boring so it would be fine. :noworry
That's great!

But you're not that boring...and besides in this case the series is to be blamed not you:squish
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Im not as boring as the series? :teehee thank youuu
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You win some points because of the major :nod
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States


:thumbs

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

What Cobra 11 are you guys talking about btw?

And did someone say Kusanagi

gorgeous....

:swoon
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
I once read about the idea of making a Hollywood live action adaption of Akira. To gain the american audience´s interest, the story was supposed to play in New York that was sold to the Japanese and renamed Neo Tokyo.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Im not as boring as the series? :teehee thank youuu
Exactly and you're welcome:D

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

What Cobra 11 are you guys talking about btw?
That german police show...Alarm fur cobra 11 is the whole title
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@mushashi
I heard it got cancelled(the project)...because they wanted to cast all American actors.which caused a stink with the ol'school fans(like my self).to bad though,i would love somemore of anything Otomo....

:zomg
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
@mushashi
I heard it got cancelled(the project)...because they wanted to cast all American actors.which caused a stink with the ol'school fans(like my self).to bad though,i would love somemore of anything Otomo....

:zomg
Yeah, that was one of the many reasons, besides it being way too expensive

That german police show...Alarm fur cobra 11 is the whole title
I kind of suspected that but i did not want to believe that the show made its way even to Romania
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I kind of suspected that but i did not want to believe that the show made its way even to Romania
Well I watched it on hungarian channels back when I was a kid, so...I dunno if romanian channels aired it
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well,like the ninja scroll(dicaprio)...bebop(Keanu) movies...sort of just fell thru the cracks also...
i'd rather them not do the movies then ruin them like the gantz/dragonball movies...both disappointing
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
There was a rumour on a bleach live action too....also Warner Bros if I remember well...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Yeah...but it's not like Japanese live actions or Japanese cast in general would make it better...what I would prefer is a movie based on Akira for example...something that would explore the same world, but in the US or the western world...

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------



REALLY?.......

:rofl

:cookiearf
Your passion for Keanu is so funny:rofl
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
no I was being sarcastic...only a topnotcher like tak sakaguchi
that could play jubei....

:p

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

with the new star treks(graphics)....I think a live action akira could work
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top