Info - Konomi on Twitter (Contains Spoilers) | Page 58 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Konomi on Twitter (Contains Spoilers)

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Konomi got himself a twitter account: https://twitter.com/konomi_takeshi

Discuss his tweets in this thread.

It seems like he will occasionally post some pages of upcoming chapters as well. It's fine to discuss those here, but the 24 hour spoiler rule applies. In other words, don't talk about those tweets outside of this thread until 24 hours after they've been posted.

GP Kyo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
'member when Koishikawa's name wasn't revealed yet and the fandom decided his name would be Vanilla Ice? lol

Byodoin Temple is a mistranslation. The original says Byodoin only, but the "in" means temple.

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
'member when Koishikawa's name wasn't revealed yet and the fandom decided his name would be Vanilla Ice? lol

Byodoin Temple is a mistranslation. The original says Byodoin only, but the "in" means temple.
Can you translate what Sanada is saying?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So Ohmagari visited Byodoin temple?
In order to seek what?
Boss already opened it, he just walked in and acquired the asura?
That's why he didn't go down to yips?
Or he found something else?
Whatever it is, I think he (again) had something to do with Kintaro's powerup!
So Ohmagari might still have some in store...
Ohmagari has shown pretty much so far everything he has, so if he reveals anything else it will be a powerup for him or a Howling with kin.

Adamska

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
Can you translate what Sanada is saying?

Ohmagari has shown pretty much so far everything he has, so if he reveals anything else it will be a powerup for him or a Howling with kin.
Yup, yet he is not popular around which makes him underrated.
So far he only shows his current status.
I think there is one powerup left.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yup, yet he is not popular around which makes him underrated.
So far he only shows his current status.
I think there is one powerup left.
Seems to be a doubles related if he gets one, I do think Kin will get another one though, I expect (hopefully) that he ends up getting all three radiances and stacks them, which would be beyond ridiculous.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Seems to be a doubles related if he gets one, I do think Kin will get another one though, I expect (hopefully) that he ends up getting all three radiances and stacks them, which would be beyond ridiculous.
He will need 3 radiances to beat White Flame Mares? Interesting

Imo, stacking 3 radiances will be equal to QP's ultimate aura.

Kin have Radiance of Joy and strongheart.

Idk if he encountered enough pain to unlock radiance of pain.

But maybe yeah.

I really hope a nice 1 V 1 between Kin and Mares.

Speaking of, I also expect a powerup from Mares.

I am done with Ohmagari and Seda. They are totally outclassed here

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
He's asking the other players if they "also saw an old lady". I guess Suki is kind of Mares' Ki Jin lmao.
Lmao.

Ngl At the end of this match.

Mares and Kintarou might be significantly stronger than Duke. Lmao.

Especially if Kin and Mares will have Kijin in addition with their aura.

So, far the only one with TNK + Kijin is Ryoma.

He's asking the other players if they "also saw an old lady". I guess Suki is kind of Mares' Ki Jin lmao.
Or maybe Mares is a reincarnation of Suki

Or Suki is already dead. And guiding Mares.

Or Suki is a Ghost.

Since skeletons, ghost, and pirates are the theme this chapter

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Doesn’t make sense at all because Mares isn’t her reincarnation or smth, it fits Kin better tbh.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
She probably taught her about the White Flame. But it fits more fore Kin having her spirit.
I'm not sure I agree because we don't know for how long she trained Mares, it could had been years. For Kin it was like a month? He met her shortly after joining Shitenhouji and then she died. I don't remember how long the training was.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
So excited for the next chapters.

Isnt the Shonen Jump out yet?

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain

According to Konomi, this month’s chapters will be the climax of D2. Given how Spain is still leading 6-5 but is one set down, chances of Japan winning 7-6 the second set and taking the match are pretty high.

First time we’ll possibly be seeing a 2-0 score from our main team and Spain will reverse the score and making it 2-2. If it happens, Medanore will step up 100% for S2, so next match will be Toku vs Medanore. If Konomi doesn’t want Toku to lose, it could be a no game, Japan loses D1 and Ryoma wins S1.

Or, Ryoma vs Ryoga will happen for S2 and Japan wins 3-0, but I hardly see Spain going down so badly and Tokugawa not playing.

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

According to Konomi, this month’s chapters will be the climax of D2. Given how Spain is still leading 6-5 but is one set down, chances of Japan winning 7-6 the second set and taking the match are pretty high.

First time we’ll possibly be seeing a 2-0 score from our main team and Spain will reverse the score and making it 2-2. If it happens, Medanore will step up 100% for S2, so next match will be Toku vs Medanore. If Konomi doesn’t want Toku to lose, it could be a no game, Japan loses D1 and Ryoma wins S1.

Or, Ryoma vs Ryoga will happen for S2 and Japan wins 3-0, but I hardly see Spain going down so badly and Tokugawa not playing.
Nah. Rooting for Medanore. Sorry Toku. You need to lose. You beat the main character. That's enough hype for you. Also, the only one who will be able to play against Volk (Pre WC) and Medanore (Finals)

No way Kintarou/Ohmagari will win D2 2-0???

That is so bad for Mares/Seda.

I agree with @Hardy. Ohmagari cannot perform in his service game next. So no sense to delay the inevitable to go to a 3rd set.

We need more powerup from these players. The first 2 sets are rushed. We need a 3rd set.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Damn Spain might actually be 2-0 down

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Are spoilers out soon?