- Joined
- Mar 13, 2016
- Messages
- 5,248
- Reaction score
- 22,080
- Country
-
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
His probably bored
Wild and random sketch appears!
And it’s the most liked sketch of his I’ve ever seen, holy fucking shit. Over 300K? We’re at Kimetsu levels now and I’m surprised. I dunno why this got so many likes. I’m guessing she’s got an established fanbase built up over years who really likes her.
Wild and random sketch appears!
He's definitely having more success than his heroesHorikoshi is on a mission to convert all his fans into thigh guys
![]()
I'm already a thigh guy so Horikoshi is sending me to heaven per sketch. Blessed time.Horikoshi is on a mission to convert all his fans into thigh guys