Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
oh right you don't get it :XD It's kind of a spoiler, so if you want to know

The chick in the armor is Mordred (Saber of Red from Fate/Apocrypha), Arthuria's daughter. Well of course normally Arthur's son, but we know it's not like that in Fate XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh btw, it was Gear Fourth time today xD Not too shabby, could've been better I guess, but if you're interested you can check it out :D You can skip the first 12 min or so.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Okay, now it is funny. :XD

Haha, you know what's funny? Out of interest I wanted to check how far the OP anime has come and I watched the episode this morning... Looks like perfect timing, huh? :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I like that pic. :D

Well I can wait... Want to have time to watch if after it has been released. :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think this one made me laugh x'D "People who follow the Way of the Inside are Hikikomori-class by default because they truly acknowledge that the inside is paradise and anything outside is corrupt, repulsive, and unacceptable. "

Certainly among the best Archers yet, but I will have to see how the next chapter turns out. Please give Shinji a big stomping for ripping out Sakura's heart :gwah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well color me surprised.... :XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Europameister und Grand Slam Sieger an einem Wochenende, geile Sache :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah I just watched the last Satz of Kerber and skipped the Handball matches. (Aberglaube. :D)
It is quite weird that Spain was so weak but who cares. They did it! Now the football team has to do the same. :D

And then Olympia...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I had a hunch :3

How many characters did you recognize?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hah Illyas smile in the back looks almost sad... =/

Also I like how much Sakura is wearing. :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I had a hunch :3

How many characters did you recognize?
Not even that many... Just 6 or 7... :/

I wanna know them all. :hurr
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Say Sky, my Bankberater gave me a AKV for 11,50€ per month and running for a year, he does not have anything shorter.... maybe I should call my Krankenkasse, because I don't like this deal xD Or is this something normal?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Hey guys~~~what's up
 
Top