- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Messages
- 7,072
- Reaction score
- 5,797
- Country
-
It was too much of a sight for lil' Cosmog.Wow. I ship those two as well.
The look on Cosmogs face. x'D

It was too much of a sight for lil' Cosmog.Wow. I ship those two as well.
The look on Cosmogs face. x'D

He will learn about the joy of yuri love.It was too much of a sight for lil' Cosmog.![]()

And at long last, he will spread the teachings of Yuri love in his world and many others.He will learn about the joy of yuri love.![]()

I am not sure if I want those ultra beasts do practise yuri love.And at long last, he will spread the teachings of Yuri love in his world and many others.![]()

Of course, I meant among humans.I am not sure if I want those ultra beasts do practise yuri love.![]()


Let us forget about this topic and let's focus on a much more important one....Well one of them looks very human but the rest.. Holy...![]()

I'll be giving you more of this, my master.Finally you realized what my thread was created for.



It's more than enough for me.I shall forgive you. For now.![]()

Nice when such things happen by coincidence right?"Alola", more like "Aloli"

You just couldn't resist, could you?"Alola", more like "Aloli"


Aye SirNice when such things happen by coincidence right?![]()
Of course it is the truth. Now post moreYou just couldn't resist, could you?
But I forgive you because it's the truth.![]()

Just a little appetizer for now.Aye Sir![]()
Of course it is the truth. Now post more![]()


Keeping the purple hair going, have some HanabiJust a little appetizer for now.
See you later.![]()
![]()
![]()

