Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,570
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Which mangas do you read/follow currently? I haven't seen you in the forums for the ones I read.
OP, Black Clover, Tenkuu Shinpan, OPM, some super old stuff...

Not had lots of time recently, for reading anything good.

I dunno... Not really that excited to discuss manga as of late.

Not got the effort to argue and there always seems to be someone who has a similar view to me on most issues.
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I don't usually read spoilers, but now you made me curious. Gonna go check.
If there are spoilers out when I go onto OP section I check them. Usually I forget all about them until the chapter is out though.

Sorry if I got your hopes up, it wasn't anything reaaaally spectacular I guess but it still kinda surprised me.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
It was pretty cool. Something I kinda predicted already, but also something suprsising and interesting.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ayyo
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Let's change your nick to Ex-pious since we're on similar topic *-*

I can link politicians cancer statements from any country btw.

Our federal deputy and his campaigns btw:
bet the part at 6:21 made him win :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Greg, prepare the june saving '-'
Im up to 500 x)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Been putting 100 away every check.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ustie, Fulbright is offering scholarship in the US for Master of Fine Arts - Film Studies. The brazilian institute broadcasted it here and maybe in Finland they have something like that? Here's the link for our thing if it helps: http://fulbright.org.br/edital/mfa/

bet the part at 6:21 made him win :lmao
His motto is "it can't get worse anyway" xD

Im up to 500 x)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Been putting 100 away every check.
Nice^^ I gotta check on Charlie and Mazi ><
Btw, @riki, come to Brazil next year as well *o*
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
If I have the money T_T
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you and your cats :bnah get a goddamn goat instead :p
Mini goats are the thing here...they walkin them on leashes and shit:lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:lmao
dogs and cats are too mainstream
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:lmao
dogs and cats are too mainstream
Bruh i had to double look the other week i went to the pet shop...people had their goat by this tree like a dog going,so i couldnt quite see the head...im like"wtf is that kinda dog?"
Come around the other side...its a madafakan goat:lmao
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Bruh i had to double look the other week i went to the pet shop...people had their goat by this tree like a dog going,so i couldnt quite see the head...im like"wtf is that kinda dog?"
Come around the other side...its a madafakan goat:lmao
Epicc
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Reaper is fun.
I was using him a lot for awhile. I should play him some more.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Really easy to be killed while ulting though.
 
Top