Ah then idk where he got the griefing from. You play Symmetra often so I thought you maybe placed your things in a useless spot, especially the teleporter lol.
In classic reverse Bunndy dynamic : So family, a fat gai came into the shoe store today.
Requires 4 ppl one on each side to move him down 15 steps in a lifting chair . A new coworker thought he can cover the latter half of a two man job by himself. Meanwhile my coworker and I at the top look at him and was like Brah dat aint gona work.
Ah then idk where he got the griefing from. You play Symmetra often so I thought you maybe placed your things in a useless spot, especially the teleporter lol.
I did play with a Symmetra that towards the end went full troll and placed her TP outside of our base, facing the entrance.
Won't lie, at first I wanted to add her to my dead-to-me list, then I had to laugh seeing people running back into the base.
In classic reverse Bunndy dynamic : So family, a fat gai came into the shoe store today.
Requires 4 ppl one on each side to move him down 15 steps in a lifting chair . A new coworker thought he can cover the latter half of a two man job by himself. Meanwhile my coworker and I at the top look at him and was like Brah dat aight gona work.
I did play with a Symmetra that towards the end went full troll and placed her TP outside of our base, facing the entrance.
Won't lie, at first I wanted to add her to my dead-to-me list, then I had to laugh seeing people running back into the base.
grew up on console, played Halo on xbox for almost a decade, from Halo 2 to Halo 5. Now i can't play shooting game with mouse/keyboard, controller FTW. Beside LoL i don't play any PC game xD
Playing FPS with a controller well takes a decent amount of skill (if you don't use aim-assist), but I think it's obvious that the ability-ceiling for mouse and keyboard is still higher
Yeah, Halo is one of those which just doesn't feel right on PC. Besides GoldenEye and Perfect Dark for N64 I think Halo was the first fps I really played a lot, and I mean a lot - basically the main thing I remember from my preteen/early teen years is just listening to nu metal and playing Halo and Halo 2. But during that time I also played the shit out of Battlefield 1942 on the PC and I enjoyed the two in different ways.
Since then it's really depended on the game for me. If it's more of a game I play for the story to begin with (then go onto online) I prefer console usually. If it's a "I'm gonna get real friggin' good and pwn people online day in and day out" kind of game, PC is more of the way to go.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Like, I really enjoyed the CoD and Battlefield games for PS3 when playing single player (moreso than I did on PC), but as soon as I started playing online it felt sort of.. wrong. On the other hand, Halo for the PC also felt super wrong, both single and multiplayer.
Guess I tend to lose myself in the games more when I play on console, but it's better to play PC if your only intention is to "get good and win games". At least for me.
Playing FPS with a controller well takes a decent amount of skill (if you don't use aim-assist), but I think it's obvious that the ability-ceiling for mouse and keyboard is still higher
well theorically the ability-ceiling for mouse is better, since one can move instantaly the mouse to any side of the screen when playing with high mouse sensivity (DPI). But not many are skilled enough to play with a high DPI to make a real difference. Moving the camera with a controller might be slower for pro players but for average players it's more than enough and very stable. The main advatange of the mouse is that you can custom your DPI and find the best setting for your reaction rate and precision, while on console you have to rely with the camera speed the game setting offert. Remind me when i tried gear of war 4, pure garbage. The camera is so slow that when someone shoot you from behind by the time you turn around you're dead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
somehow i could never get into CoD. The first CoD i played was black OPS, perhaps it's because i played too much Halo before but when i first tried CoD, the game fell like garbage to me.The campaign mode was really bad compared to Halo campaign, the multi didn't have many mode like Halo and the zombie mode was really bad.
Not everyone plays with super high DPI. Plus, if you're sniping, you don't necessarily want to use high DPI either. Plus, how much DPI you want/need also scales with the resolution you're playing the game in. The ability to aim with mouse and keyboard is just in general less constrictive if you're used to it. I understand preferring controller, but this is a consequence of learned behavior and mainly a symptom of console gamers not really having practical keyboard and mouse options. All things being equal I just think it's a better option. The only exception for me personally would be fighting games and maybe vehicle games.
I kinda miss fighting games, loved SSF4 and KOF 13. specially SSF4, i had more than 500hours on it. I tried SF5 on pc after the release (those fucker didn't release it on xbox), it's absolute garbage. They litteraly released an incomplete game, apparently it got a bit better since they've been releasing ton of DLC. I have yet to try KOF 14 but i don't expect much. t