Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Farfs, sheep game!
AH! On it @.@ Have a bit of patience 'cause I'll be slowly doing it in a meeting XD
And lol @Farfalla @Totinona spirit added me today, reminds me of your failed attempt to make me think that espious fellow yesterday was him. Gotta try harder to fool me :nah
C'mon, padawan, it was funny.
You missed a talk about you btw. You guys are in my fav list so in the ingame friends list you have a star.
Hardy was like: Jesus, the dude is alrdy lvl 133...
I said 'no wonder he says I barely plays, seems like he's been spending his life ingame @.@', we mocked you a bit
Then Tina fixed it for us '-'
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wow :XD Is getting 133 levels in 10 days even possible?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Maybe if you shit in a bucket, drink a lot of guarana and rely on food delivery.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Still hoping that Ustie, Zimb, Orgz and Riki will get a green (and Orgz) mash for the MHaraton ^_^ *wink wink*
Riki would be the MVP for the games part, if she's available by then.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Not even quite sure still what the MHaraton is.. like a Scav hunt thing just for fun (and no hidden riddles?)?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Not even quite sure still what the MHaraton is.. like a Scav hunt thing just for fun (and no hidden riddles?)?
It's like a nerd pub quiz, but online. Last time was super fun. Last time there were tasks like recognize the characters from silhouettes or recognize the sound effects, with answers like "Spike Spiegel and Ein" (Guess how many of the teams regocnized Spikes shape, but didn't realize to add Ein too :D) and Bowsers laugh from Super Mario 64.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Why do you even know that word? :XD And why sad, why would anyone name themselves after an ice cream flavor?

It's an old german surname, not sure what it means. I had an interesting encounter a few days ago in overwatch, during a game someone from the enemy team told me "I hope you're not my history teacher lol" in german, since his teacher's surname is Kircheis and it's a rare one. :lmao Was quite funny.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And lol @Farfalla@Totinona spirit added me today, reminds me of your failed attempt to make me think that espious fellow yesterday was him. Gotta try harder to fool me :nah
Just guessed. :XD Kinda reminded me of cherry in Norwegian which is "Kirsebær". (also reminded me of "kitsch" which is a song in elisabeth das musical. got no clue what it means :oh)

And I didn't troll you :rolleyes:
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh I love your SU set Tina *-*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The official soundtrack is on Sportify now by the way. Now I can rock "Stronger than you" on my running list.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It's like a nerd pub quiz, but online. Last time was super fun. Last time there were tasks like recognize the characters from silhouettes or recognize the sound effects, with answers like "Spike Spiegel and Ein" (Guess how many of the teams regocnized Spikes shape, but didn't realize to add Ein too :D) and Bowsers laugh from Super Mario 64.
Oh cool. If it's not too time consuming I might be up for it.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
@Organizized

Really recommend the Mharaton, this time I guess time won't matter that much either, since they've gotten rid of any significant time bonuses.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tsundere-Lars is so cute on that avatar.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Oh I love your SU set Tina *-*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The official soundtrack is on Sportify now by the way. Now I can rock "Stronger than you" on my running list.
Oh the whole soundtrack is on spotify? Got it in iTunes and it's what made me get a set~
Stronger than you is a great song! :cookiearf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,112
Gender
Male
Country
United States
When it's so hwat outside your brown arms become caramel. :notlikethis
#window burn
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh the whole soundtrack is on spotify? Got it in iTunes and it's what made me get a set~
Stronger than you is a great song! :cookiearf
Yup. It was released there later than on iTunes though.

Definetly the most iconic song of the series. It has a ton of great songs though.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just guessed. :XD Kinda reminded me of cherry in Norwegian which is "Kirsebær". (also reminded me of "kitsch" which is a song in elisabeth das musical. got no clue what it means :oh)

And I didn't troll you :rolleyes:
Oh my, fusing the a and e together o.o But it's possibly pronounced in a similar way and indeed looks similar, so good guess. Kitsch? Pretty sure that's also an english word, not just german. There's probably a more detailed definition for it, but basically something gaudy and distasteful.

You kept silent so that makes you complicit :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Really recommend the Mharaton, this time I guess time won't matter that much either, since they've gotten rid of any significant time bonuses.
Looking at the past game I saw one of your posts complaining how your team got all answers correct and still were last place because of the time bonus giving the other teams too many points :XD
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Organizized

Really recommend the Mharaton, this time I guess time won't matter that much either, since they've gotten rid of any significant time bonuses.
Was gonna join but everyone else is in teams of like 4 people. Wanna team? Otherwise I'll go win on my own.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Looking at the past game I saw one of your posts complaining how your team got all answers correct and still were last place because of the time bonus giving the other teams too many points :XD
Well exactly. And it was not like we took much more time than the other teams. We were like 3-5 minutes late. Which is very little in international internet time imho.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@GrySun
Im definitely not in then xDDDD
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Was gonna join but everyone else is in teams of like 4 people. Wanna team? Otherwise I'll go win on my own.
I'm quite busy, so I declined Farfs earlier already, but I might reconsider, if we get a bigger team together and it doesn't matter really If I don't make it to every round.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Oh my, fusing the a and e together o.o But it's possibly pronounced in a similar way and indeed looks similar, so good guess. Kitsch? Pretty sure that's also an english word, not just german. There's probably a more detailed definition for it, but basically something gaudy and distasteful.

You kept silent so that makes you complicit :rolleyes:
I see, wouldn't have guessed it's a word in english too. fun fact: bær means "berry"

ah :rolleyes:
 
Top