Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Got a hammock. If it seems like it won't rain, and I come up with a makeshift mosquito net, gonna go sleep in the nearby woods next night :zomg

Inb4 mugged bya forest hobo and/or eaten by a bear.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It still raining so rigged it in the living room. Is heavenly to lie there, play BotW and munch licorice.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ha, coincidence. Spent pretty much the whole day reading Terry Pratchett in my parents' hammock while son played with his cousin and grandparents. Almost feel bad for getting paid parental leave days like these, but they insisted, so whaddya gonna do? :amuse
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wanna get a house only to have a garden with a hammock and sleep in all day like Moominpapa.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Ustegius
Put on Travel network...go some where exotic xD
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ha, coincidence. Spent pretty much the whole day reading Terry Pratchett in my parents' hammock while son played with his cousin and grandparents. Almost feel bad for getting paid parental leave days like these, but they insisted, so whaddya gonna do? :amuse
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wanna get a house only to have a garden with a hammock and sleep in all day like Moominpapa.
You deserve the break for sure.

I wanna be Moominpappa when I grow up. For now I wanna be Snufkin though.

@Ustegius
Put on Travel network...go some where exotic xD
Ah, might as well. I have all seasons of my fav travelling show Madventures on DVD, maybe I should put it on. Or Planet Earth :D

 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Man, I just tried to sketch a self portrait based off a photo... even that's too friggin' hard for me.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Don't talk abt cats #emofeels
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Don't talk abt cats #emofeels
What happened to yours? D:
Rescued? In what way?
Yeah, the airport administration captured a cat in a security area and sent it to the local zoonosis center. And well the biggest part of the animals that are sent to those centers are put thru euthanasia :( So I went there and picked him up. Hardy called him Flan 'cause he said he looked like our cat Lans but he was a fake, so fake+Lans = Flan '-' He stayed with us for two weeks to gain weight and treat anemia, now he's with a couple of friends that has a lil kid. He's cute, I miss him ;-;
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I had to let her go last Thursday. It was one of the most difficult things I have ever done.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What happened to yours? D:

Yeah, the airport administration captured a cat in a security area and sent it to the local zoonosis center. And well the biggest part of the animals that are sent to those centers are put thru euthanasia :( So I went there and picked him up. Hardy called him Flan 'cause he said he looked like our cat Lans but he was a fake, so fake+Lans = Flan '-' He stayed with us for two weeks to gain weight and treat anemia, now he's with a couple of friends that has a lil kid. He's cute, I miss him ;-;
Maybe you can visit him? BTW, Flan is such a cute name.

I had to let her go last Thursday. It was one of the most difficult things I have ever done.
:comfort
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Poor Flan :(

At least he's with a loving family
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My favorite part of the story is how hardy named him.
Looks like quite an adorable cat. Weird that a stray cat would instantly be so friendly with you, but maybe it wasn't just a regular wild cat?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Welp, guess I'm not picking up Tyranny this Steam sale. Greedy, moronic companies.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What'd they do to you? Have they not reduced the game enough?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
My favorite part of the story is how hardy named him.
Looks like quite an adorable cat. Weird that a stray cat would instantly be so friendly with you, but maybe it wasn't just a regular wild cat?
He was alrdy castrated, so he either ran away from some house or got abandoned. But yeah he was too docile, way more than my cats.
 
Top