Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
'the customer is always right'
Thats why you like my post:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because apparently there is already a longer investigative journalistic release on the work about that and Trumps Russia dealings, so he thought it would be better to release the e-mails with "no information was traded in the meeting and daddy did not know anything about this" to minimize the damage, before the full article comes out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Poor attempt at "I have nothing to hide and have never hided anything".
Yeah.. .they were only talking about adoptions for russian babies:eyeroll
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
its incredible that Trump, a sunburnt sweet potato, became president with Russia's help and is fucking up both the government and the public because he has absolutely zero political know-how

If Trump isn't acquitted of the alleged crimes he committed, Trumpgate will become historic
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't agree he's fucking up everything, but that's beside the point. There's no evidence of anything to actually get Trump impeached, and there probably never will.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Only been 6mnths:heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
To be seen
:edu
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, nothing worth looking into there. That's why they're randomly investigating his campaign for collusion. :kappa
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Best TV series in a long time, such a deep unpredictable plot with interesting characters and twists.
Lets see how he acts at the next beauty contest he attends:toc
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, nothing worth looking into there. That's why they're randomly investigating his campaign for collusion. :kappa
I wonder if this really is a "if there's smoke there's fire" kind of situation, or becomes Trump's "birther" thing which people won't let go no matter how much disproved it is.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
I don't agree he's fucking up everything, but that's beside the point. There's no evidence of anything to actually get Trump impeached, and there probably never will.
Hence the 'if' part. Fucking up everything was obviously a hyperbole, but did you have something specific in mind he handled well or better than he got credit for?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hence the 'if' part. Fucking up everything was obviously a hyperbole, but did you have something specific in mind he handled well or better than he got credit for?
Nothing specific really, apart from upholding several of his campaign promises and doing what he said he would. It was pretty obvious he would get flak for going through with some, even back during his campaign. Though I can't find much to dislike him over, and I'd take him over any of our german politicians anytime.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
So you consider him to be a capable political leader? A leader with both vision and skill? You find Donald Trump a better politician than say Merkel?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So you consider him to be a capable political leader? A leader with both vision and skill? You find Donald Trump a better politician than say Merkel?
My opinion of Merkel is quite low, as with most people around me I know. Hard to compare them two though, since Trump isn't really a politician and primarily is about boosting the US economically, while Merkel's situation(and that of many European countries) is very much tied to the EU. I'd say he's capable enough for handling the US as a businessman, but he wouldn't fit as a german leader of the EU without being of a different mentality.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well yeah, but him not being an experienced politician isn't something that can really be ignored right? Like the way he talks, handles the media, gives statements... It's all very questionable. And even as a business man I don't see how he's necessarily a proper fit to boost the economy. I don't know what kind of plans or ideas he has that will successfully improve the economy of their country, but to me it seems like the dude is clueless. Merkel and EU politicians might make questionable decisions, but I don't think that leads to questioning their capacity as a politician in itself.

Anyhow, someone defending Trump (or at least taking a nuanced position) nowadays is kind of rare. To say you prefer Trump over Merkel makes me wonder what high hopes you have for the man
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well yeah, but him not being an experienced politician isn't something that can really be ignored right? Like the way he talks, handles the media, gives statements... It's all very questionable. And even as a business man I don't see how he's necessarily a proper fit to boost the economy. I don't know what kind of plans or ideas he has that will successfully improve the economy of their country, but to me it seems like the dude is clueless. Merkel and EU politicians might make questionable decisions, but I don't think that leads to questioning their capacity as a politician in itself.

Anyhow, someone defending Trump (or at least taking a nuanced position) nowadays is kind of rare. To say you prefer Trump over Merkel makes me wonder what high hopes you have for the man
Idk I'd call it a breath of fresh air perhaps? The german political scene as well as the politicians themselves are so heavily stale, so that probably influences it for me. Following the election was entertaining and now I'm looking forward to how much he changes or does well/badly during his 4 years. But nothing he did has really disturbed me so far or made me dislike him, albeit some actions were a bit retarded or not well thought out..

You overestimate the EU politicians I think. Long-term they're all just about them or their party being re-elected.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,685
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I like to compare the mayor of São Paulo to Trump cause they have similar backgrounds and current positions if you disregard proportions. I think it's possible to be a good politician even if you're lacking on the political field compared to others cause, in the end, a president, governor, mayor etc is a public manager and I wish those were better at administrating overall. Some matters and decisions should strictly technical. I kinda like the mayor even tho he has been polêmic here as well. On the other hand, Trump is retarded tho '-' Imo that's certainly not due to the lack of political experience/expertise.
 
Top