Fantasy - Laxus Dreyar vs Erza Scarlet | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Laxus Dreyar vs Erza Scarlet

Who wins

• Total voters

sharkai

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
No, feats.
Mira would have lost to Jura, so I'm not sure why I'd say something different
How would you know Mira would lose to laxus.
The portrayal was that no one could beat him, which was obviously wrong

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
How would you know Mira would lose to laxus.
The portrayal was that no one could beat him, which was obviously wrong
Oh I dunno, how do I know Ichiya would lose to Kagura? I just do.
The portrayal was that Mira and Erza specifically couldn't beat him, and that was at no point proven wrong. As for everyone else, Jellal was portrayed as having a chance, so was Laxus once people actually saw what he could do, Laxus delivered. Other people don't get Laxus' feats lol

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh I dunno, how do I know Ichiya would lose to Kagura? I just do.
The portrayal was that Mira and Erza specifically couldn't beat him, and that was at no point proven wrong. As for everyone else, Jellal was portrayed as having a chance, so was Laxus once people actually saw what he could do, Laxus delivered. Other people don't get Laxus' feats lol
Ok ok
What was s class portrayal of phantom guild
What about portrayal of Ajeel against team natsu
What about portrayal of 2nd and 3rd ws mage? I guess you believe that wolf guy (3rd ws) can easily take alverzec laxus.

Of course not. Those portrayal means nothing to you

Gmg enemies hype were based on three tiers (i think)
Natsu tier (i dont remember this one). Sting and rouge came here
Erza tier (Bacchus and kagura came here)
And
Gildarts tier (Jura came here)
(There was ofcourse no laxus tier because canonically laxus can easily be bundled in erza tier)
This lead to
Natsu taking out sting and rouge
Erza taking out kagura and Minerva
And laxus taking out Jura

Putting laxus smack in Jura tier
Due to erza performance against her two equals she moves a tier up. In Jura tier
Due to natsu performance against two of his equals he also.moved up a tier as well. In kagurs tier.

Only laxus opponents doesnt get to keep his hype

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Ok ok
What was s class portrayal of phantom guild
What about portrayal of Ajeel against team natsu
What about portrayal of 2nd and 3rd ws mage? I guess you believe that wolf guy (3rd ws) can easily take alverzec laxus.

Of course not. Those portrayal means nothing to you

Gmg enemies hype were based on three tiers (i think)
Natsu tier (i dont remember this one). Sting and rouge came here
Erza tier (Bacchus and kagura came here)
And
Gildarts tier (Jura came here)
(There was ofcourse no laxus tier because canonically laxus can easily be bundled in erza tier)
This lead to
Natsu taking out sting and rouge
Erza taking out kagura and Minerva
And laxus taking out Jura

Putting laxus smack in Jura tier
Due to erza performance against her two equals she moves a tier up. In Jura tier
Due to natsu performance against two of his equals he also.moved up a tier as well. In kagurs tier.

Only laxus opponents doesnt get to keep his hype
Phantom: Portrayed on the level of FT S class initially, proven exaggerated by feats and Gajeel's later statement about Laxus slaughtering Phantom.
Ajeel: Portrayed too strong for preskip Team Natsu, Makarov realizes later how strong they are. Also proven wrong by Erza's feats, a member of team Natsu.
GoI: Portrayed as powerful in GMG, reduced to mediocre in Tartaros by Warrods statements, reduced to fodder(for that time) by feats against God Serena.

How many times do I have to repeat it? Feats+statements. It's not that "portrayal means nothing to me" it means a lot, just not everything. I don't judge solely by what the manga says, I don't judge solely by what the manga shows, I judge both together. You can dig through my opinions as deep as you like, feats+statements will answer pretty much everything.

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
Phantom: Portrayed on the level of FT S class initially, proven exaggerated by feats and Gajeel's later statement about Laxus slaughtering Phantom.
Ajeel: Portrayed too strong for preskip Team Natsu, Makarov realizes later how strong they are. Also proven wrong by Erza's feats, a member of team Natsu.
GoI: Portrayed as powerful in GMG, reduced to mediocre in Tartaros by Warrods statements, reduced to fodder by feats against God Serena.

How many times do I have to repeat it? Feats+statements. It's not that "portrayal means nothing to me" it means a lot, just not everything. I don't judge solely by what the manga says, I don't judge solely by what the manga shows, I judge both together. You can dig through my opinions as deep as you like, feats+statements will answer pretty much everything.
Ok
But jura doesn't have feats.
He took out orga in a sneak attack type scenario, he took out ichiya in a sneak attack as well.
Only thing jura has is portrayal (mira and marakrov, and Mira made that statement when she literally saw nothing, which is even less than what marakrov saw of team natsu against ajeel, marakrov was praising erza and kagura as well)

I have another one Portrayal
S class monster was supposed to give even jura trouble. Jura never proved this to be wrong

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Ok
But jura doesn't have feats.
He took out orga in a sneak attack type scenario, he took out ichiya in a sneak attack as well.
Only thing jura has is portrayal (mira and marakrov, and Mira made that statement when she literally saw nothing, which is even less than what marakrov saw of team natsu against ajeel, marakrov was praising erza and kagura as well)

I have another one Portrayal
S class monster was supposed to give even jura trouble. Jura never proved this to be wrong
Orga wasn't a sneak attack, he was literally looking right at Jura, in fact he attacked first lol. Plus it was pretty clear from everyone's reaction that it was a pure feat of power, not surprise.
Then there is his MPF feat, more than doubling Orga's score.
Then there is him hitting Jellal in meteor, one of the fastest characters in the series and effortlessly blocking Grand Chariot
Oh and we can't forget the whole "Jura is strong because he fought Laxus and Laxus is strong because he fought Jura" thing, which I assume you have now fully embraced since you used it for PoF Erza and Eileen. So yeah.... Jura's feats are looking just fine.

Give a wizard saint trouble, but it's all good, Erza would give Jura trouble anyway. Together with Mirajane she'd probably even beat him like the manga said :teehee

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
Orga wasn't a sneak attack, he was literally looking right at Jura, in fact he attacked first lol. Plus it was pretty clear from everyone's reaction that it was a pure feat of power, not surprise.
Then there is his MPF feat, more than doubling Orga's score.
Then there is him hitting Jellal in meteor, one of the fastest characters in the series and effortlessly blocking Grand Chariot
Oh and we can't forget the whole "Jura is strong because he fought Laxus and Laxus is strong because he fought Jura" thing, which I assume you have now fully embraced since you used it for PoF Erza and Eileen. So yeah.... Jura's feats are looking just fine.

Give a wizard saint trouble, but it's all good, Erza would give Jura trouble anyway. Together with Mirajane she'd probably even beat him like the manga said :teehee
Nice try but no
So you are saying there is nothing wrong with orga feat?
You are saying orga did not try to trick jura to take his attack head on?
And you are saying jura did not accept the challenge?
And jura did not hit him when he was charging and firing his attack?
You are saying there was no problem here at all? This perfect example of one on one fight?

Mpf feat is irrelevant, we can't compare it with Erza. All we know jura didnt know someone was strong enough in the competition to cast that Minerva spell. In other words orga move on mpf is well below Minerva nuke. That same nuke pre ts erza tanked easily

Nothing in jellal feat was impressive.
You can easily compare jellal with mystogan magic to siegrain, thus nothing jura did here which was out of erza tier.
Jellal meteor won't be able to touch erza because of erzs high reaction speed. So nothing out of erza tier here. Pre ts erza could even block racer whe not looking at him
Pre ts Jellal gc is far below Jupiter cannon. Thus Adamantine erza shrugging off gc is also not unbelievable. In other words nothing jura did here that takes him above erza tier

Lol no
S class.monster will give jura trouble
S class plus 99 monster lose to gmg jura mid diff
Pre ts erza lose to gmg jura high diff

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Nice try but no
So you are saying there is nothing wrong with orga feat?
You are saying orga did not try to trick jura to take his attack head on?
And you are saying jura did not accept the challenge?
And jura did not hit him when he was charging and firing his attack?
You are saying there was no problem here at all? This perfect example of one on one fight?

Mpf feat is irrelevant, we can't compare it with Erza. All we know jura didnt know someone was strong enough in the competition to cast that Minerva spell. In other words orga move on mpf is well below Minerva nuke. That same nuke pre ts erza tanked easily

Nothing in jellal feat was impressive.
You can easily compare jellal with mystogan magic to siegrain, thus nothing jura did here which was out of erza tier.
Jellal meteor won't be able to touch erza because of erzs high reaction speed. So nothing out of erza tier here. Pre ts erza could even block racer whe not looking at him
Pre ts Jellal gc is far below Jupiter cannon. Thus Adamantine erza shrugging off gc is also not unbelievable. In other words nothing jura did here that takes him above erza tier

Lol no
S class.monster will give jura trouble
S class plus 99 monster lose to gmg jura mid diff
All my tries are nice.
Yes.
No.
No.
He hit him after Orga fired.
No problem at all, that's why everyone was crapping their pants at Jura's strength, not his brain.

You asked for feats, not feats directly relating to Erza. It's Erza that has to provide feats to contradict the statement about her and Jura, not Jura. Not gonna bother with the rest because it's largely irrelevent given this, especially the Mystogan/Seigrain stuff.

Nah, if that were the case Mavis wouldn't consider Minerva, a preskip Erza tier, a joke compared to Jura. She also wouldn't consider Jura unbeatable. Besides, preskip Erza had a high diff fight with Midnight, Jellal soloed the whole OS lol.

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
All my tries are nice.
Yes.
No.
No.
He hit him after Orga fired.
No problem at all, that's why everyone was crapping their pants at Jura's strength, not his brain.

You asked for feats, not feats directly relating to Erza. It's Erza that has to provide feats to contradict the statement about her and Jura, not Jura. Not gonna bother with the rest because it's largely irrelevent given this, especially the Mystogan/Seigrain stuff.

Nah, if that were the case Mavis wouldn't consider Minerva, a preskip Erza tier, a joke compared to Jura. She also wouldn't consider Jura unbeatable. Besides, preskip Erza had a high diff fight with Midnight, Jellal soloed the whole OS lol.
So what was the point of mishma wasting panels here. What was the point of orga challenging him to take the nuke?

Erm, so you gave me feats of Jura doing magic. Lol what. Feats and portrayal right
What has Jura done that erza couldnt

Erza already did.
S class monster can give trouble to gmg jura
Erza takes out s class monster plus 99 other monsters. All without time skip powerup

Mavis didn't consider Minerva a joke. Wasn't she sh!tting bricks when Minerva casts that nuke.
Of course jura was unbeatable. The strongest member of fairy tail team will lose high diff to Jura. Mavis didn't know that this strongest member was competing without a time skip powerup. Erza only released her SO at the end. Mavis knew nothing here

What. Please don't compare pre ts to post ts like that. OS were only one arc after ff arc. Rainjinshuu got stomped by one demon gate. The fact cobra, racer and angel could even do that much damage to jellal is really bad

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
So what was the point of mishma wasting panels here. What was the point of orga challenging him to take the nuke?

Erm, so you gave me feats of Jura doing magic. Lol what. Feats and portrayal right
What has Jura done that erza couldnt

Erza already did.
S class monster can give trouble to gmg jura
Erza takes out s class monster plus 99 other monsters. All without time skip powerup

Mavis didn't consider Minerva a joke. Wasn't she sh!tting bricks when Minerva casts that nuke.
Of course jura was unbeatable. The strongest member of fairy tail team will lose high diff to Jura. Mavis didn't know that this strongest member was competing without a time skip powerup. Erza only released her SO at the end. Mavis knew nothing here

What. Please don't compare pre ts to post ts like that. OS were only one arc after ff arc. Rainjinshuu got stomped by one demon gate. The fact cobra, racer and angel could even do that much damage to jellal is really bad
To build suspense? To show how cocky Orga is? To shock the reader? Could be lots of things, we can see clearly from everyones reactions though, that it wasn't to degrade Jura's strength lol.

I think you're misunderstanding what I mean by feats+statements. When I say that I don't mean every single feat needs a corresponding statement and every single statement needs a corresponding feat, that's just ridiculous. Am I just supposed to assume Erza isn't stronger than Midnight because there is no statement about it? No, she has the feat of beating him so she's stronger. Similarly I don't need feats to back up Jura's statements, the manga says he's strong so he's strong. Where feats+statements comes in is when things contradict each other or when the feats or the statements are vague. When a character says they're the strongest, that's a vague statement, are they stronger than Acno? Probably not, so I take their feats into account, etc, etc. Like I told you earlier, the less vague and more clear the feat or statement is, the more weight it holds.

An impressive feat to be sure, unfortunately doesn't disprove Mira's statement.

Sure she wasn't a joke, just a joke compared to Jura.
Even if Mavis din't know, it still doesn't disprove

You're the one who brought up preskip, not me, if you don't like that argument it's your own fault.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India

@Seven777
Dude, stop. It's a waste of time. He'll make blatantly contradictory statements back to back, to justify why Erza can be on par with or beat Laxus/Jura.

He straight up said that meteor Jellol, one of the fastest characters in the series, will even fail to touch Erza because of her reaction speed. That's right, someone who BLITZED Jura can't touch Erza! You're just going in circles at this point.

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
To build suspense? To show how cocky Orga is? To shock the reader? Could be lots of things, we can see clearly from everyones reactions though, that it wasn't to degrade Jura's strength lol.

I think you're misunderstanding what I mean by feats+statements. When I say that I don't mean every single feat needs a corresponding statement and every single statement needs a corresponding feat, that's just ridiculous. Am I just supposed to assume Erza isn't stronger than Midnight because there is no statement about it? No, she has the feat of beating him so she's stronger. Similarly I don't need feats to back up Jura's statements, the manga says he's strong so he's strong. Where feats+statements comes in is when things contradict each other or when the feats or the statements are vague. When a character says they're the strongest, that's a vague statement, are they stronger than Acno? Probably not, so I take their feats into account, etc, etc. Like I told you earlier, the less vague and more clear the feat or statement is, the more weight it holds.

An impressive feat to be sure, unfortunately doesn't disprove Mira's statement.

Sure she wasn't a joke, just a joke compared to Jura.
Even if Mavis din't know, it still doesn't disprove

You're the one who brought up preskip, not me, if you don't like that argument it's your own fault.
So we can some thing stupid like os midnight is stronger than tenrou laxus or ikugura can.beat heaven arc jellal?
What you are doing is basically taking advantage of that time skip short interval.
Juvia hype of being laxus tier was only negated in ff arc. But Jura gets a benefit that after gmg we only get one arc and then its a time skip.which basically saves Jura hype, nothing else.
Same way I can use s class monster hype. Because that thing only existed for that event. Jura never managed to prove it wrong. Thus we can easily say gmg jura will beat pre ts erza in nothing less than a high diff fight. Nothing disproves this.
Jura was hyped to take out Mira and erza in the start.
S class monster alone was said to give Jura trouble
Pre ts erza took out s class monster plus 99 other monsters.
Conclusion
Gmg jura will beat pre ts erza in a high diff fight
Thus disproving Mira statement

All bad guys are hyped in the start. Only reason you are giving Jura a pass is because he faught someone else instead of erza. That someone else has never been canonically stated to be stronger than erza.

Yes, it does. Mavis know pre ts erza can't beat Jura. This is no different than marakrov didnt know that team natsu can't beat ajeel. Time skip power up matters

I bring time skip in a way people can agree on. I.am.not comparing post ts jellal with pre ts erza. I am comparing pre ts erza with pre ts jellal, and assuming that they all got same power up. Thus showing nothing jura did against jellal couldnt have been done by post ts erza
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Seven777
Dude, stop. It's a waste of time. He'll make blatantly contradictory statements back to back, to justify why Erza can be on par with or beat Laxus/Jura.

He straight up said that meteor Jellol, one of the fastest characters in the series, will even fail to touch Erza because of her reaction speed. That's right, someone who BLITZED Jura can't touch Erza! You're just going in circles at this point.
You should focus on your fast hax slow hax and white hax and blue hax mate :teehee

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
You should focus on your fast hax slow hax and white hax and blue hax mate :teehee
God forbid different spells have different activation period. Lmao

It's straight in front of you, but nah, can't see it cause not convenient for Erza wank

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
God forbid different hax have different activation period. Lmao

It's straight in front of you, but nah, can't see it cause not convenient for Erza wank
Well there should be other examples of that too you know.
But making an such a unique point which will only lead to one thing for only one certain person lol

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Well there should be other examples of that too you know.
But making an such a unique point which will only lead to one thing for only one certain person lol
Yea.

Laxus and Makarov resist Mystogan hax. Erza can't. It's very simple really. Laxus >> Erza

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yea.

Laxus and Makarov resist Mystogan hax. Erza can't. It's very simple really. Laxus >> Erza
No no
We are talking about slow hax, fast hax, white hax and blue hax
Or we are talking about how jellal blitzing natsu was not as impressive as racer blitzing natsu gray and three fodders and still not able to tag erza who wasnt even watching him

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
So we can some thing stupid like os midnight is stronger than tenrou laxus or ikugura can.beat heaven arc jellal?
What you are doing is basically taking advantage of that time skip short interval.
Juvia hype of being laxus tier was only negated in ff arc. But Jura gets a benefit that after gmg we only get one arc and then its a time skip.which basically saves Jura hype, nothing else.
Same way I can use s class monster hype. Because that thing only existed for that event. Jura never managed to prove it wrong. Thus we can easily say gmg jura will beat pre ts erza in nothing less than a high diff fight. Nothing disproves this.
Jura was hyped to take out Mira and erza in the start.
S class monster alone was said to give Jura trouble
Pre ts erza took out s class monster plus 99 other monsters.
Conclusion
Gmg jura will beat pre ts erza in a high diff fight
Thus disproving Mira statement
Juvia hype ended mid way through her own arc lol when Gray beat her and Elfman slaughtered her peer.
I don't understand what you're saying about the timeskip either.

Doesn't really disprove Mira's statement because for one, Mira knows more about Erza than Pumpkin knows about Jura. Also because wizard saint has literally 10 tiers within it including ToH Erza and OS Jura tier. And because even after seeing Erza beat those monsters literally everyone still considered Jura unbeatable. Just to list off a few reasons. You can say SO brings her closer, and I might even be convinced by that argument, still doesn't change that GMG Laxus has better hype and feats than Erza has.
I mean you keep talking about how Jura has no feats, but what does Minerva and Kagura have lol? Beating Yukino, and beating Lucy, that's their feats and in both occasions they had a harder time of it than Jura had with Orga, so please, come off it.
All bad guys are hyped in the start. Only reason you are giving Jura a pass is because he faught someone else instead of erza. That someone else has never been canonically stated to be stronger than erza.
Again with the whole "everyone hates Erza" thing lol? Man you never change. Bad guys are always hyped from the start, uhuh, so what? Midnight was hyped from the start, should I pretend he was not stronger than Natsu? Ikaruga was hyped from the start, should I pretend she's not stronger than Gray? Azuma was hyped from the start, should I pretend he's not stronger than Gajeel? Kyoka was hyped from the start, should I pretend she isn't stronger than Mirajane? I give Erza's opponents the respect they are due, it's YOU who has been trying to dehype Jura because he fought Laxus. Saying "oh, he only got Orga by surprise attack" or "oh, Jura doesn't actually have any feats" or "oh, meteor Jellal can't even touch Erza cause of her reaction speed". Don't come to me with your "everyone hates Erza" bullshit after saying all that and admitting you specifically came here to tell everyone Laxus ain't shit. Ridiculous
Yes, it does. Mavis know pre ts erza can't beat Jura. This is no different than marakrov didnt know that team natsu can't beat ajeel. Time skip power up matters

I bring time skip in a way people can agree on. I.am.not comparing post ts jellal with pre ts erza. I am comparing pre ts erza with pre ts jellal, and assuming that they all got same power up. Thus showing nothing jura did against jellal couldnt have been done by post ts erza
Makarov's statement alone wasn't enough to disprove his earlier statement. Erza, a member of team Natsu, beating Ajeel was what disproved it. Until then how powerful spriggans actually were was up in the air, everyone had a different opinion on it.

Yes you are, you're saying preskip Erza gets a high diff fight out of Jura, that is %100 comparing preskip Erza to postskip Jellal.

@Seven777

He straight up said that meteor Jellol, one of the fastest characters in the series, will even fail to touch Erza because of her reaction speed. You're just going in circles at this point.
Haha, tempting but no can do bro. Arguing with sharkai is a tradition at this point, going on 4 years.

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
Juvia hype ended mid way through her own arc lol when Gray beat her and Elfman slaughtered her peer.
I don't understand what you're saying about the timeskip either.

Doesn't really disprove Mira's statement because for one, Mira knows more about Erza than Pumpkin knows about Jura. Also because wizard saint has literally 10 tiers within it including ToH Erza and OS Jura tier. And because even after seeing Erza beat those monsters literally everyone still considered Jura unbeatable. Just to list off a few reasons. You can say SO brings her closer, and I might even be convinced by that argument, still doesn't change that GMG Laxus has better hype and feats than Erza has.
I mean you keep talking about how Jura has no feats, but what does Minerva and Kagura have lol? Beating Yukino, and beating Lucy, that's their feats and in both occasions they had a harder time of it than Jura had with Orga, so please, come off it.
Again with the whole "everyone hates Erza" thing lol? Man you never change. Bad guys are always hyped from the start, uhuh, so what? Midnight was hyped from the start, should I pretend he was not stronger than Natsu? Ikaruga was hyped from the start, should I pretend she's not stronger than Gray? Azuma was hyped from the start, should I pretend he's not stronger than Gajeel? Kyoka was hyped from the start, should I pretend she isn't stronger than Mirajane? I give Erza's opponents the respect they are due, it's YOU who has been trying to dehype Jura because he fought Laxus. Saying "oh, he only got Orga by surprise attack" or "oh, Jura doesn't actually have any feats" or "oh, meteor Jellal can't even touch Erza cause of her reaction speed". Don't come to me with your "everyone hates Erza" bullshit after saying all that and admitting you specifically came here to tell everyone Laxus ain't shit. Ridiculous

Makarov's statement alone wasn't enough to disprove his earlier statement. Erza, a member of team Natsu, beating Ajeel was what disproved it. Until then how powerful spriggans actually were was up in the air, everyone had a different opinion on it.

Yes you are, you're saying preskip Erza gets a high diff fight out of Jura, that is %100 comparing preskip Erza to postskip Jellal.

Haha, tempting but no can do bro. Arguing with sharkai is a tradition at this point, going on 4 years.
No. I am not saying anything about hating erza. When i said jura faught someone other than erza I meant jura was hyped with respect to erza, nothing more. And since he didnt fight erza, he gets to keep his hype

Pre ts, you had alot of arcs.
Post ts, you only have gmg and tartarus for dehyping of jura. And jura is not really relevant character with no peers.

No s class monster will jura trouble. Nothing else

Yes, I am also saying gmg jura would beat pre ts erza. This doesn't prove anything about SO erza.
And no, laxus had better hype than erza. Not better feats.

Minerva and kagura don't have feats. Well kagura does and Minerva has some hype. Kagura has that speed feat which marakrov couldnt follow and her sheathed attack which was compared Jupiter cannon and her tank of an attack which shocked jura.
But I am not comparing them to main characters.
They all had hype. Which was correct respective to themselves but was wrong compared to good guys.
So I know Minerva is stronger than rouge but I dont know if Minerva is stronger than natsu.
Same way I know jura is stronger than kagura but I dont know if jura is stronger than erza.
To create hype bad guys are hyped to the sky. And then the good guys proves themselves. Jura is no different

All I am saying jura has no feats to prove he can handle erza plus Mira. His orga feats has something impure if you will
You can say the same for minerva and I won't disagree

There is a huge gap between natsu and erza. Shown and stated many times. There is no gap shown or stated between laxus and erza. So examples make no sense.
If you had said ikugura is stronger than jellal and midnight is stronger than laxus. Than that would be accurate example.
Your example might even work if all erza did in gmg was beat kagura then yes. But erza beat kagura plus Minerva. Then why the hell would I believe jura to be out of erza reach

Lol. Don't confuse me
Pre ts erza vs gmg jura thing is coming from s class monster portrayal

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
LMAO screw ships in FT.

this one is OTP :teehee :teehee :teehee

😂😂😂

anyway

FF arc - Laxus > Erza (mid diff)
Tenrou arc - Laxus > Erza (low - mid diff)
GMG - Laxus > SO Erza (mid - high diff)
Tartaros - same as GMG
Alvarez - Laxus > Erza (high diff)
Aldoron arc - Laxus > Erza (very extreme diff)

Last edited:

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
LMAO screw ships in FT.

this one is OTP :teehee :teehee :teehee

😂😂😂

anyway

FF arc - Laxus > Erza (mid diff)
Tenrou arc - Laxus > Erza (low - mid diff)
GMG - Laxus > SO Erza (mid - high diff)
Tartaros - same as GMG
Alvarez - Laxus > Erza (high diff)
Aldoron arc - Laxus > (very extreme diff)
One question only
How does laxus beat tartarus erza
The one who can fight without senses and pain senses to extreme
Na i need to.ask.more questions (cant stop :nerve)
How did laxus lose to natsu in ff arc if he can mid diff erza in that arc
I thought ff arc laxus could mid diff natsu. Which allows some room for natsu to play

And how does laxus put down tenrou erza, who took two nukes with combined power of fairy tail mages and still wouldn't fall