Juvia hype ended mid way through her own arc lol when Gray beat her and Elfman slaughtered her peer.
I don't understand what you're saying about the timeskip either.
Doesn't really disprove Mira's statement because for one, Mira knows more about Erza than Pumpkin knows about Jura. Also because wizard saint has literally 10 tiers within it including ToH Erza and OS Jura tier. And because even after seeing Erza beat those monsters literally everyone still considered Jura unbeatable. Just to list off a few reasons. You can say SO brings her closer, and I might even be convinced by that argument, still doesn't change that GMG Laxus has better hype and feats than Erza has.
I mean you keep talking about how Jura has no feats, but what does Minerva and Kagura have lol? Beating Yukino, and beating Lucy, that's their feats and in both occasions they had a harder time of it than Jura had with Orga, so please, come off it.
Again with the whole "everyone hates Erza" thing lol? Man you never change. Bad guys are always hyped from the start, uhuh, so what? Midnight was hyped from the start, should I pretend he was not stronger than Natsu? Ikaruga was hyped from the start, should I pretend she's not stronger than Gray? Azuma was hyped from the start, should I pretend he's not stronger than Gajeel? Kyoka was hyped from the start, should I pretend she isn't stronger than Mirajane? I give Erza's opponents the respect they are due, it's YOU who has been trying to dehype Jura because he fought Laxus. Saying "oh, he only got Orga by surprise attack" or "oh, Jura doesn't actually have any feats" or "oh, meteor Jellal can't even touch Erza cause of her reaction speed". Don't come to me with your "everyone hates Erza" bullshit after saying all that and admitting you specifically came here to tell everyone Laxus ain't shit. Ridiculous
Makarov's statement alone wasn't enough to disprove his earlier statement. Erza, a member of team Natsu, beating Ajeel was what disproved it. Until then how powerful spriggans actually were was up in the air, everyone had a different opinion on it.
Yes you are, you're saying preskip Erza gets a high diff fight out of Jura, that is %100 comparing preskip Erza to postskip Jellal.
Haha, tempting but no can do bro. Arguing with sharkai is a tradition at this point, going on 4 years.
No. I am not saying anything about hating erza. When i said jura faught someone other than erza I meant jura was hyped with respect to erza, nothing more. And since he didnt fight erza, he gets to keep his hype
Pre ts, you had alot of arcs.
Post ts, you only have gmg and tartarus for dehyping of jura. And jura is not really relevant character with no peers.
No s class monster will jura trouble. Nothing else
Yes, I am also saying gmg jura would beat pre ts erza. This doesn't prove anything about SO erza.
And no, laxus had better hype than erza. Not better feats.
Minerva and kagura don't have feats. Well kagura does and Minerva has some hype. Kagura has that speed feat which marakrov couldnt follow and her sheathed attack which was compared Jupiter cannon and her tank of an attack which shocked jura.
But I am not comparing them to main characters.
They all had hype. Which was correct respective to themselves but was wrong compared to good guys.
So I know Minerva is stronger than rouge but I dont know if Minerva is stronger than natsu.
Same way I know jura is stronger than kagura but I dont know if jura is stronger than erza.
To create hype bad guys are hyped to the sky. And then the good guys proves themselves. Jura is no different
All I am saying jura has no feats to prove he can handle erza plus Mira. His orga feats has something impure if you will
You can say the same for minerva and I won't disagree
There is a huge gap between natsu and erza. Shown and stated many times. There is no gap shown or stated between laxus and erza. So examples make no sense.
If you had said ikugura is stronger than jellal and midnight is stronger than laxus. Than that would be accurate example.
Your example might even work if all erza did in gmg was beat kagura then yes. But erza beat kagura plus Minerva. Then why the hell would I believe jura to be out of erza reach
Lol. Don't confuse me
Pre ts erza vs gmg jura thing is coming from s class monster portrayal