Life Life Changing Experiences

stephenpolicia234

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just recently experienced of my life change, I was very tempered person but Whenever I have been loving some one , every time I want to smile on her face so I always try to happy to her by happy nature.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Oh, never knew something like this is around here..

Anyway, here is mine.
I guess it was being alone, it is just recently though. I've been alone and the rest of my friends kindda left me or something and I don't have the self-confidence to fit in due to my weight, this left me most of the time quiet in class and out of the fun, I guess I'm afraid of getting hurt or shaming myself.
And now my mindset is still the same, just that nobody is as close to me anymore, a best friend of mine just quarreled with me and that's it. He's a overbearing friend, really.

I've learned to snapped out of it because of the loneliness and I started to walk home every day, 1 hour per day to lose all the weight, replace bread/sandwiches for all the meals and determined to change myself.
I think I'm learning to be independent and I don't want to count on anyone anymore. Even now, my self estemn is low but I try to make the best of it and tell myself that it'll be okay, lol.
I was never like that, all the time I just pull a face and keep acting sad and lonely, never getting anything done, hopefully I'll be different now.
 
Top