Games Mafia Game 100 - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
That's rly not proof of anything, Shad. His attitude might look good for you but it objectively proves nothing. I told you alrdy he stated he hasn't been following the game as well, to add to it.
I agree that it clearer for me since I'm the main person concerned with his votes, I followed it live, trust me he is green (subjectively speaking).
As I said farf, I'm so sure that I'm willing to take his votes but for some reason the more I say that the more people vote him, this people have trust issues, even when all the roles are in the open and they can't find a reason to not take my offer.

As long as after the game you give me a senpai pat pat on my head I would consider this a win
:wtf
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
He got questioned on his vote, tho. And didn't answer why. He simply moved the vote claiming a vote-tracker looks like a town doing, which is also debatable. Then he also didn't say why Asako as a placeholder if that's the case. Could be very well just flying by... for a person that likely wasn't following if Gry voted or not - to the point he didn't respond to tags - it shows very little concern for you. He did say he's fine with your death, tho, so I don't get where you get the impression he was vouching for your stay.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



They can be in any side but they can't both be in the same side.

Edit: fixed "can't" to "can" in the first part of that response.
He did know Gry was trying to get me killed, and said he woudn't participate in it!
I will quote him.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Btw @Riku the script is not doing well with too many votes, take screenshots.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
So Marms vote are from her hinting idea for the pirate ? I do agree that it would backfire spectacularly in this set up.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Sorry I haven't been around as much as I wanted, first day of the new semester was intense :emocat Gonna have to crash real bad, and I don't have much input to offer at this stage. Not convinced on Shad being worth saving but if he's making an interface to track what happens in the last hour voting-wise for today then that's passably townie enough for today. Putting my vote on Asako for the meantime.
He knew Gry voted me and even felt the same about the Train Conductor power of Gry! He also felt like I was dead at that moment and STOPPED THE TRAIN!
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Tbf, I just read this as "don't want to vote him bc not sure + shad is making the app" - not necessarily something against Gry (especially considering he wasn't even specifically mentioned).
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
He just jealy of my greatness :bishie
I didn't answer your question earlier so I will do it now.

You weren't reading live when it happened but the short version is:

SirSam vote me as placeholder

Few hours later

Gry believing that SirSam had a grudge on me from last game, voted me as well and tried really hard to make me the day lynch.

SirSam then removed his vote from me

Gry gave up and accepted a draw.

~
If SirSam is mafia and he will be afk anyway, he had no reason to switch his vote.

A scum first placeholder vote is the best scum vote possible (THIS IS TRUE!!!!).

Therefor the only reason he would switch his vote from me while Gry was trying to get me killed is if he isn't scum.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn't answer your question earlier so I will do it now.

You weren't reading live when it happened but the short version is:

SirSam vote me as placeholder

Few hours later

Gry believing that SirSam had a grudge on me from last game, voted me as well and tried really hard to make me the day lynch.

SirSam then removed his vote from me

Gry gave up and accepted a draw.

~
If SirSam is mafia and he will be afk anyway, he had no reason to switch his vote.

A scum first placeholder vote is the best scum vote possible (THIS IS TRUE!!!!).

Therefor the only reason he would switch his vote from me while Gry was trying to get me killed is if he isn't scum.
The only scenario SirSam is scum is if I'm scum as well and Gry is greem.
In that case I'm proposing to get his votes.

But some people don't want to do this and are voting him instead of me, even tho they can't think of a single reason why it would profit 2 scum for me to die first, since all the roles are in the open.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Do a drinking game where you drink every time Shad says Gry. You won't make it past 2 posts :fan
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Do a drinking game where you drink every time Shad says Gry. You won't make it past 2 posts :fan
Your vote is on me dude, you are really full of yourself :)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
As long as after the game you give me a senpai pat pat on my head I would consider this a win
:wtf
I'll take you back to the mountains and I might have some whip in hands ç.ç'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do a drinking game where you drink every time Shad says Gry. You won't make it past 2 posts :fan
@MarmaladeSky are you game for that? ^
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hmmm we cant even give role hints cause it would be too obvious, this is different than most mafia games we play.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I didn't answer your question earlier so I will do it now.

You weren't reading live when it happened but the short version is:

SirSam vote me as placeholder

Few hours later

Gry believing that SirSam had a grudge on me from last game, voted me as well and tried really hard to make me the day lynch.

SirSam then removed his vote from me

Gry gave up and accepted a draw.

~
If SirSam is mafia and he will be afk anyway, he had no reason to switch his vote.

A scum first placeholder vote is the best scum vote possible (THIS IS TRUE!!!!).

Therefor the only reason he would switch his vote from me while Gry was trying to get me killed is if he isn't scum.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



The only scenario SirSam is scum is if I'm scum as well and Gry is greem.
In that case I'm proposing to get his votes.

But some people don't want to do this and are voting him instead of me, even tho they can't think of a single reason why it would profit 2 scum for me to die first, since all the roles are in the open.
This is the non-Shad optic:

'- Sam quietly voted and left. I would wonder if that's normal for Sam or not (early random votes) since I don't recall it myself.
- Sam got tagged and questioned about it.
- Sam came back, said he ain't able to play properly now, threw a second random unexplained vote and left again.
- Meanwhile, Shad and Gry are arguing - we got no real indication that Sam followed it.
- Shad later says that Sam vote changed - even tho, again, he never made it clear it was related to Gry's vote - was for sure to save him (someone that basically claimed vanilla townie, btw) and that that makes him town for sure as well.
- Shad also says that if we by chance have an issue with that development, we should lynch him instead of Sam, almost in a begging manner, and basically just cause.

It's just too odd @_@ please tell me you're able to walk on our shoes here.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
In brief I would say that I can't Farfalla and GrySun.
I have no reason to be suspicious of/I think they're green inclined Erinyes, Lambu, JamesRye and Riku
I'm neutral towards Asako and Demon
I'm not fond of Shad, DD, MarmaladeSky
Not sure where to put SirSam and his 3 posts.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

All this is forged on minor things too.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
LOL Shad how can you know someone is Town for sure D1? :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top