- Joined
- Feb 10, 2019
- Messages
- 275
- Reaction score
- 3,962
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I had no reason to vote since he was at 4 vs 3 unless you don't know how math work, that should be obvious why I don't need to make a move in this situation.Mafia can defend a townie to pocket them(or be in their pocket, forgot the correct usage of the term), so your actions speak little for Sam. He did switch off of you so that was my main consideration to vote him, but not because of any weird text you said.
How do past games matter? You telling me you have this code where you never vote last even if your Mason buddy is being lynched and you could save them? Because that‘s about how hard you were believing in Sam yesterday. But maybe I just don‘t get you.
You on the other hand you been voting me since Day 1, you said Day 1 that you are being liberal with your vote when voting me.
Day 2 I didn't see you give a reason, to me it just look like you are trying to waste your vote everyday by sticking on me so that you don't have to actually vote.
Only thought it‘d be a vanilla and the actives are our confirmed players. Interesting, and possible. Though so far I still see Pirate as our 1-shot Detective of sorts so it‘s not as weird, but will keep that in mind.
So you couldn‘t have been too late to switch, and wanted to instead play games with the life of your most trusted townie? I‘m sure Sam‘s glad you have his back.
But to be serious, I still want you lynched and nothing changed that since yesterday.

I can‘t even ask of you to campaign for your own lynch because you‘ve been doing that so far.
