Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,811
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You know what, let me add Shad, Man tried to get my lynched over a D1 Death in a game from 2 Years ago. That's dedication if nothing else against someone who at that point did not even have a decent amount of posts. You took your accusation back Shad but i didn't like it.
My accusation was very clear and based on a specific piece of information.
One that information was checked to be wrong, I removed my accusation and moved on.

What don't you like about that?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I dont feel anything towards Marm, I think Lambs point on her could have many explanations but between the 3 I'd favor Sera and James right now over her. Legit felt like lynching you would be like unwrapping a kinder egg and I don't fully trust you and will highlight anything that looks weird about you for as long as I'm here but I'd feel like voting Shino or something instead. I don't like sharp people playing safe.
LOL at the kinder egg. I do like having to defend myself too if needed and getting suspected, so I welcome it and do challenge me on anything you dislike.

And uh, to be sure, when you say you favor Sera and James, you mean you favor them for the lynch or for not letting them die? I assume the latter. I will reread Marm's posts to be safe on this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Only 20min left, I'll never have the time to make a full post of my thoughts on everyone.
Well most of them would be neutralish reddish tho.
Then just point out the very few that are not neutralish reddish?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Only 15 minutes left
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Marma :awe
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And uh, to be sure, when you say you favor Sera and James, you mean you favor them for the lynch or for not letting them die? I assume the latter. I will reread Marm's posts to be safe on this.
No, if it was solely between Será, James and Marm I'd rather risk seeing Marms gone.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
My accusation was very clear and based on a specific piece of information.
One that information was checked to be wrong, I removed my accusation and moved on.

What don't you like about that?
Oh i don't know, maybe that you were saying that i made the mistake of "revealing" something i shouldn't have when i revealed nothing and then only to boost its attention started a case about some older game? I mean, come on, you legit involved like 3-4 people to give it substance.

I also don't like that i could die from nonsense like this. :XD
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Those being said, mb Kels but even if you seem to have been on the same page as me so far, Sera seems town to me, James looks risky and you're a big incognito so I'll take my time and risk your fate~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Lemon ones *-*
Think I'll go for James if nothing changes and I'm still the most voted. Don't want Seraph to die, James feels more scummy
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Sera lynch isn't a bad move tbh, I dont quite trust him, its just kinda mean lmao

Bel, shino, DD, Tatsu, all those would not be bad choices either
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Think I'll go for James if nothing changes and I'm still the most voted. Don't want Seraph to die, James feels more scummy
James literally pseudo-claimed tho?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok I don't like the posts of any of the low posters. Mazino said nothing at all yet on anything, nor did gnut, DD said he's busy and otherwise kinda generic posts, Tatsu sounds very much like a spectator with popcorn in some posts, shinobi I have a hard time telling what she thinks of anyone.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Sera lynch isn't a bad move tbh, I dont quite trust him, its just kinda mean lmao

Bel, shino, DD, Tatsu, all those would not be bad choices either
Not a bad choice, ha? too bad I kinda feel you town so I won't lock on you.

Marma tho....
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
not a fan of a random day 1 vote ...but VOTEKILL GNUT
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

not rlly
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Ok I don't like the posts of any of the low posters. Mazino said nothing at all yet on anything, nor did gnut, DD said he's busy and otherwise kinda generic posts, Tatsu sounds very much like a spectator with popcorn in some posts, shinobi I have a hard time telling what she thinks of anyone.
what do you wanna hear ?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Oh i don't know, maybe that you were saying that i made the mistake of "revealing" something i shouldn't have when i revealed nothing and then only to boost its attention started a case about some older game? I mean, come on, you legit involved like 3-4 people to give it substance.

I also don't like that i could die from nonsense like this. :XD
Yeah so what, that how this game is played, you make accusations and discuss them, only mafia stays low and kills at night, town kills at day.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Seeing the approach of Farf I say burn Marm

Votelock Marm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top