Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,809
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Psychiatrist got any results? I mean the townie devils got killed, any devils remaining are more and more likely to be mafia from this point.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
If there's town devils around, and I hope there's still one more somewhere, please show investigation results if you got anything. If your guilty is on Gry dont bother, its obvious he's scum now so better save your profile for when you have truly enlightening info.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
At this rate the only way we will kill a mafia is with the bomb.
With 11 players left and 3 night with only 1 kill, that should be 7-3-1.
SS or Santa? Either way I don't care about losing to TP since I'm more motivated by not getting clean sweeped by this 3 man mafia.

I gotta focus on work so I can't be spending time searching posts and quoting, switching to follow mode only.

Meanwhile I think for now I believe Gry's lynch will reveal info, if Gry dies mafia I have an idea who will be killed next (you know yourself so if you have info drop it before end of the day).

@VoteKill Gry

I also like the idea of putting Gry at 2 votes first thing in the day, before people start voting X or Y for reasons that are not even good enough in D1.
(Hopefully it also motivates Gry to find scum).

What was disgusting was your ass being saved by filthy luck. I timed my post to the exact last second (10:59:59) on the timer, but your vote counted past 11:00 o'clock cause Pan ended the day a few seconds after.
I noticed that, I wanted to raise a complain to hosts that Gry is technically dead and that his vote shouldn't count xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With 11 players left and 3 night with only 1 kill, that should be 7-3-1.
This is wrong, -1 for today's lynch.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Oh and whoever is psychiatrist should stay hidden till they catch a lie or allign with a det result, that or if they are in the chopping block of course.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Who even is the tp it cant be a killing role cause we have one kill three nights in a row.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
My bet is on 1 entire mafia being among Gry, Seraph, Shinobi and Asako.
Hmm could i tho be on their side thier much if i was mafia lambu ?


Yea no, i couldn't be, mafia me could be more a worry person and quieter


I still believe DD should be the one we go for today, he never AAA s single time this game, comes and post two sentences and go out
And no one really paying his attention
Votekill DD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Wow your double-down is even more disgusting than the actual act. How about you give a proper „why“ you voted me when DD was gonna die?
The reason is obvious, you had no intention of choosing someone to lynch you only wanted to save yourself. Thats 100% scum behaviour.
Had you voted a few minutes before, or even one minute before at that I would have reconsidered, but when I saw you didn't flinch even with 20 seconds left I knew you were only looking for yourself, not for the correct lynch.

I did not understand the train on Mazino and I still dont, he was cleaner than a whole bunch of the non-talkers, and all those non-talkers only kept watch which should have raised alarms, specially for you.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Who even is the tp it cant be a killing role cause we have one kill three nights in a row.
It's either santa that have well hidden gifts or SS if it's tp
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Hmm could i tho be on their side thier much if i was mafia lambu ?


Yea no, i couldn't be, mafia me could be more a worry person and quieter


I still believe DD should be the one we go for today, he never AAA s single time this game, comes and post two sentences and go out
And no one really paying his attention
Votekill DD
Of course you could, when you are scum but for some reason your are trusted (like Farf did) its easier to just express yourself freely and take "turns" left and right while keeping your peers safe.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The reason is obvious, you had no intention of choosing someone to lynch you only wanted to save yourself. Thats 100% scum behaviour.
Had you voted a few minutes before, or even one minute before at that I would have reconsidered, but when I saw you didn't flinch even with 20 seconds left I knew you were only looking for yourself, not for the correct lynch.

I did not understand the train on Mazino and I still dont, he was cleaner than a whole bunch of the non-talkers, and all those non-talkers only kept watch which should have raised alarms, specially for you.
What kind of loopsided logic is this? Anyone should always save themselves, town included. You always know yourself to be town so I certainly will prefer anyone over me. Especially in weird circumstances like these where it was way too quiet and we suddenly had an unexpected lynch on DD going.

How does it make sense I „didn‘t vote a few mins before“? I voted DD , GB locked him after, I was fine him being lynched and only kept an emergency votelock to post in case something happens, which I do every game.

Again, Mazino was not the lynch but DD was, until you came and forced me to switch to the 2nd-most voted.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Notice how Lambu doesn‘t mention DD a single moment, making it sound like we were lynching Mazino and he tried to stop that. Mazino had nothing to do with it, he was just the only person I could vote if someone tried to snipe me.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I noticed that, I wanted to raise a complain to hosts that Gry is technically dead and that his vote shouldn't count xD
We could have had 1 less mafo to go yeah it sucks, but its ultimately fair. We agreed its the host notice what closes the day officially so no complaints.
Its just frustrating cause if we used the poll system Gry would be with Farf in the deadpad right now lol
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I did not understand the train on Mazino and I still dont, he was cleaner than a whole bunch of the non-talkers, and all those non-talkers only kept watch which should have raised alarms, specially for you
How was he cleaner tho than other non talkers, or is it cause we don't know hie playstyle
He also only kept watch lambu, the only thing he said yesterday is that he distrusted gnut and disappeared into the void, i dunno how that's better than the other non talkers
Even tho i do suspect bel, she did talk more than mazino, at least her post had some things
Gnut did talk
Shino did too

Only one i can agree on is DD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Like what is this blatant misdirection :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votekill DD I regret many things this game, but I refuse to let them set me up like this. They kept me alive as the scapegoat lynch, almost got me with disgusting snipe D2 and going again now.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Of course you could, when you are scum but for some reason your are trusted (like Farf did) its easier to just express yourself freely and take "turns" left and right while keeping your peers safe.
Shino maybe
Seraph is someone likely to shot himself in the foot so no
Gry if mafia, he be the biggest suspect when he alive the longer it goes, so just like seraph I'm just dooming myself as mafia if i were to be on his side for the long run
It's not a good option to do as mafia, I'm more likely to leave him to his own as mafia because he won't make it to end game

So only one i can agree that i could be on their side is shino as mafia
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So 7-3-1, if they lynch me they still need to at least lynch Santa or mislynch a townie while killing the Santa.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I still believe DD should be the one we go for today, he never AAA s single time this game, comes and post two sentences and go out
And no one really paying his attention
Votekill DD
Asako just moved from low chances of being mafia to high chances in my list.
Just to be clear, Asako already is tied to Gry since yesterday, so pulling a Mazino again with DD doesn't add any extra risk, in a way doing it today as well make her look consistent.

Again, Mazino was not the lynch but DD was, until you came and forced me to switch to the 2nd-most voted.
If both Mazino and DD are town, it doesn't matter which one you vote.
In fact it looks better if your hand is forced to vote a town.

Which is what you and your teammates where doing by getting Mazino to 3 votes.

The differnece between Gry and DD, is that DD is not being helped to survive, nobody looked like trying to save him except Lambu's vote.
DD also didn't switch his vote last second nor was his connected to do so, he was about to die and didn't even move his vote.
Similar to how Mazino died, town doesn't care about missing IRL stuff to make sure they survive no matter what.

You on the other hand Gry, Mazino voters have scum in them, they gave you a way out from a 3 man attack lunched on you.
And you did everything in your power to survive, which is not indicative of mafia or town, but missing end day is indicative of town and DD has that over you.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Not locking right away cause thats always a bad idea but Votekill GrySun

How was he cleaner tho than other non talkers, or is it cause we don't know hie playstyle
He also only kept watch lambu, the only thing he said yesterday is that he distrusted gnut and disappeared into the void, i dunno how that's better than the other non talkers
Even tho i do suspect bel, she did talk more than mazino, at least her post had some things
Gnut did talk
Shino did too

Only one i can agree on is DD
The few things he said were genuine and without fluff/post design. Kind of like Brandish plays.

G and Pom actually discussed a bit, that is true, but Bel tackled the discussion wholely on a reactionary way and did not engage anyone, that is textbook scum passivity.
Shino only dropped one idea and refused to elaborate despite being farfetched, ignored me and Farf deliberately, Sera only said anything meaningful if it meant defending himself, and DD a mix of everything.

What kind of loopsided logic is this? Anyone should always save themselves, town included. You always know yourself to be town so I certainly will prefer anyone over me. Especially in weird circumstances like these where it was way too quiet and we suddenly had an unexpected lynch on DD going.

How does it make sense I „didn‘t vote a few mins before“? I voted DD , GB locked him after, I was fine him being lynched and only kept an emergency votelock to post in case something happens, which I do every game.

Again, Mazino was not the lynch but DD was, until you came and forced me to switch to the 2nd-most voted.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Notice how Lambu doesn‘t mention DD a single moment, making it sound like we were lynching Mazino and he tried to stop that. Mazino had nothing to do with it, he was just the only person I could vote if someone tried to snipe me.
BS, DD wasn't the lynch until GB voted him near the end.
The fact that you still kept watch when that happened made me thought "ok, DD might be town and this bastard is letting it occur". Your final vote over Mazino just confirmed the suspicion of you not caring about the lynch but about keeping your butt safe.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And if you held an important role or something like that I could understand that train of thought of "preserving yourself for the greater good", but this is vanilla set up, you dont get to lie to me about this.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Ah recalled another question, prolly for next phase now: @Belserion so if you have a problem with the me/Gry/Lambs exchange and my reaction felt fake, why is Lambu the one you suspect in the end among the 3 of us?
She's gone but I'll still address this. I think maybe I didn't phrase my thoughts clearly enough. I didn't think Farf's reaction felt fake, I thought the whole argument that could have been resolved in 3 posts instead of 3 pages felt fake. Maybe the word I should have used is "forced". If Marm flipped scum then I would have understood why Lambu brought up the anti James sentiment, especially since at that point (day 2) we all believed he was freeman like he claimed. In that light it would appear Farf was trying to save scum marm while pushing a lynch on someone else. But in the same argument Lambu acknowledged that Farf did say she would prefer a Marm lynch, so the whole argument basically boiled down to nothing imo. It felt like Lambu was just nitpicking again. That's why I was more suspicious of him over Farf and Gry, whose argument against each other was the exact same thing in that they didn't like each other's reaction to her vote. But in the end I voted Pom because I don't like when one player defends another player so early in the game. To me it reads as having more info than the rest of us that they would feel comfortable doing that. The only people that have more info at the start of the game is mafia, hence why I ultimately voted her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top