Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think I just wanna lock Marm and go rest and sleep
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Liking the recent Tatsu posts, and I thought Marm was super strange in her Tatsu defense(?) and this haphazard way of voting me looks super forced.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I suspect it might be mafia noble like last game.
No, revealing the extra mafia vote too early is bad play. Last game withholding the mafia extra vote as long as possible was what saved our win because without that extra vote we couldn't have broken the tie. I think if Mafia got a Noble this game then they will play similarly.

bru, GB revenge voting me was like on a daily basis
Yeah, on you. But me??? Why poor little old bald me? D:

Not even. Revealing could save me but make the rest of my game complicated. I prefer my games light and fun.
Ah. I see. Yeah, there are a couple roles like that where revealing doesn't really help.

i think it's the opposite ^^
Same. Pretty sure it was a Town Noble vote.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
yea, imma lock marm to stop stressing over this.

Also it's about time I mention I have hinted both my roles excessively :) I'm open to claiming if needed
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Marm voting Gry is wierd, I'm not sure marm is the kind to be ok with Gry being lynched D1 for less than convincing reasons, a lot of players would consider that anti town play.

The scummy looking vote is making it hard tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Scummy looking noble vote*
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
No, revealing the extra mafia vote too early is bad play. Last game withholding the mafia extra vote as long as possible was what saved our win because without that extra vote we couldn't have broken the tie. I think if Mafia got a Noble this game then they will play similarly.



Yeah, on you. But me??? Why poor little old bald me? D:



Ah. I see. Yeah, there are a couple roles like that where revealing doesn't really help.



Same. Pretty sure it was a Town Noble vote.
you just contradicted yourself with your reply to DD and then reply to me on the same topic
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votelock marm
also I'm the noble. you should
--- Double Post Merged, ---

you should take note of the ppl who keep saying noble is mafia noble after I die.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
It is true that a mafia noble could have used this late in the game or used it as "proof they're town" now. + using anon vote to create a 50 ways tie is weird..
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
you just contradicted yourself with your reply to DD and then reply to me on the same topic
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votelock marm
also I'm the noble. you should
--- Double Post Merged, ---

you should take note of the ppl who keep saying noble is mafia noble after I die.
Eh? No, I told DD that he's wrong for assuming mafia noble and agreed with you on the opposite of it being from the townie noble? Where is the contradiction?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Okay votekill Marm
Also have to save myself here.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,835
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm still not convinced on Marm being the best option to lynch, but don't think she makes the most convincing case for herself either 🤔

also I'm the noble. you should
You really weren't subtle that you were noble Sak, I think even Stevie Wonder could see it was you:lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We should be careful with the Aussies next day regardless what we lynch today
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm still not convinced on Marm being the best option to lynch, but don't think she makes the most convincing case for herself either 🤔



You really weren't subtle that you were noble Sak, I think even Stevie Wonder could see it was you:lmao
well apparently ppl who keep writing noble mafia didn't notice. or they forgot both my roles are provable.... so even if i could be mafia noble my passive can prove me as town
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,835
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
We should be careful with the Aussies next day regardless what we lynch today
From embracing our timezone to shading others in it, what caused this dark turn my friend? :confused
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

well apparently ppl who keep writing noble mafia didn't notice. or they forgot both my roles are provable.... so even if i could be mafia noble my passive can prove me as town
Well you certainly seemed reasonable enough to look town, role use and openness more than proves it for me.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,835
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
smooth. But I‘m just a relative Aussie not real.
Just you wait mate, I'll make you a real one, one day :kappa 😤

Soon you'll have mastered the Australian greeting of "G'day cunt" just like Pom has and we'll get some good grub into you like kangaroo, crocodile, and maybe even going out to grab one of those famous bogan burgers 😤
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Okay, I really do hope I’ll he back before the w ends, if not I hope you guys are willing to trust me when I say I’m not the one you are looking for.
Feel like my role is more beneficial for toen if I don’t outright claim it on D1, if needed I will claim it though.

Voting for now. Not feeling like voting for James or Tatsu based on what we have, and considering that anon vote pushed me up, I’ll be also pushing someone up in the hope that my gut feeling is somewhat correct.

!votekill Gry. Feels the most off for me somehow, nothing too specific. Just not quite as focused - and I do understand he’s in the middle of irl things, so that might play a role in that too. Idk
oh are you gonna claim now?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Let me repeat to mafia, I‘m unkillable, don‘t even try
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top