And that is a hole that will never be filled until Council puts in Barkeeper 2.0 into the game. BK was awesome!!!! ;A;Djude, they removed barkeeper
And that is a hole that will never be filled until Council puts in Barkeeper 2.0 into the game. BK was awesome!!!! ;A;Djude, they removed barkeeper
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So I'm mafia with Gry, James and maybe Shad ? Would mafia go through such lenghts of exposing all of ourselves on day 1 ??Something is definitely weird in yesterday voting , i can't see it any other way, marm was very likely killed to save tatsu. Can tatsu be town, Idk, maybe if Marm wasnt mason, Id assume maybe tatsu is something like this , among last 3 votes cast on marm there should be at least one mafia that took advantage of that situation, and thats the weird part, coz Gry hints to be BP not sure what to think , but he promised he will explain what he meant in hints etc., James said he has a a role that can confirm him and Shad claimed Banshee/jesus , he is the one i trust the most among the 3.
Something is off, here, at least 1 or 2 persons seemed to desperately trying to save Tatsu after Marm claimed investigative role ( if they are not mafia maybe its something like traitor or idk. I dont think all those votes on marm were purely oops or coincidental.
Therefore for now Im voting for Tatsu. waiting for potential new infos or reveals to move it, if necessary.
Votekill Tatsu
I ain't but hope I'll be one day.tatsu claim Recruiter and just say you were important than marma
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tatsu is also a good route but i am inclined on brandish something was off yday
No way I lynch a claimed townie role when I have a potential saved mafia'm being insistent since today is my destined lynch day to be confirmed and still be back before mafia reaches it win condition.
did she claim , where ?tatsu claim Recruiter and just say you were important than marma
What? Was Marmalade already in a mason group?And yeah, I ain't recruiter. If I was I would have been way more secretive in such a small game, especially with a starting mason even if said guy could have turned out to be M. Mason.
no i told her she shouldNo way I lynch a claimed townie role when I have a potential saved mafia
did she claim , where ?
Oh so why didnt say it yesterday ?
can you quote i havent seen it.

lolah yeah true makes no sense back to red he goes
No i mean one of them obviously, GB said you claimed recruiter is it true ? so Marm was in your mason team ?So I'm mafia with Gry, James and maybe Shad ? Would mafia go through such lenghts of exposing all of ourselves on day 1 ??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lolno i told her she should![]()
yeah she wasWhat? Was Marmalade already in a mason group?
Ok I'm lost now, can you confirm yourself before Day 3?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What makes you say that , I have not provided anthing substantial yetYesterday was sadly a town against town showdown which is sad.
So to me once again there should be mafias among: Erin, Gajeel, (early voters), Bran, Holt, (voted away when the tied was already there so made sure not to take position in the drama)
Sam voted away before everything happened, for Shad as revenge vote.
DD and Gry I'm not fond of but would they take the spotlight to vote in the last moments to kill people they know are town ?
Same for GB but I see him greener today.
Shad idu the shad plan but he's being shadesque
James said he's confirmable
Baka I see as green right now.
Still pointless for me to reveal right now.
Can do. ^^What? Was Marmalade already in a mason group?
Ok I'm lost now, can you confirm yourself before Day 3?
at least one of them tried desperately to save you, thats how it looks to me, so yeah if you re a scum you must be an important enough to sacrifice an investigative role. I might be wrong ofc. If you re town Im ready to hear what you have to say and change my vote.So I'm mafia with Gry, James and maybe Shad ? Would mafia go through such lenghts of exposing all of ourselves on day 1 ??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
she claimed nothing, if she hinted investigative I wouldnt vote her.I am a bit irky last phase tatsu said revealing herself would make it uncomfortable... did tatsu claim investigative too or is that man
That exactly was it was.Yesterday was sadly a town against town showdown which is sad.
At least 1 mafia sneaked in the town freinzy, like how juvii would play, acting like town while the other mafia are doing their thing to prepare for the end game, in order, Gry -> James -> GB -> DigitalDude -> SirSam.DD and Gry I'm not fond of but would they take the spotlight to vote in the last moments to kill people they know are town ?
Nobody tried to save Tatsumaki, if you can't see how it was town on town, maybe you are the mafia?at least one of them tried desperately to save you, thats how it looks to me, so yeah if you re a scum you must be an important enough to sacrifice an investigative role. I might be wrong ofc. If you re town Im ready to hear what you have to say and change my vote.
wait you know tatsu role ?That exactly was it was.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
ah is she hinting that oh ?there was 1 uncomfortable role last game is my concern, but not the first time mafia tried that i guess
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I voted you 1st and it was randomSo to me once again there should be mafias among: Erin, Gajeel, (early voters), Bran, Holt, (voted away when the tied was already there so made sure not to take position in the drama)
Oh i meant this one @ErinyesNot even. Revealing could save me but make the rest of my game complicated. I prefer my games light and fun.
I said greener not green. I have a good feeling about your behavior today that is all.What makes you say that , I have not provided anthing substantial yet
I understand that it can look like that, which is why I'm trying to make you another pov. Then again I can only justify my vote, not theirs, they're responsible for their votes, they had their reasons to go for marm. It's easy to say in indsight that it was a bad call but maybe on the moment they just trusted me more than her and that's it ?at least one of them tried desperately to save you, thats how it looks to me, so yeah if you re a scum you must be an important enough to sacrifice an investigative role. I might be wrong ofc. If you re town Im ready to hear what you have to say and change my vote.
When you say in order, you mean in order of likely mafianess from your pov right ? Because that's not the order the votes happened in.At least 1 mafia sneaked in the town freinzy, like how juvii would play, acting like town while the other mafia are doing their thing to prepare for the end game, in order, Gry -> James -> GB -> DigitalDude -> SirSam.
But I'm also not interessted in this group, it more likely to find mafia among the group that stayed out of it with placeholder vote in order:
Brandish -> Gajeel / Erinyes / Holt.
Excluding what people hinted, for example I'm excluding anybody that promise to be able to self confirm.