Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Djude, they removed barkeeper
And that is a hole that will never be filled until Council puts in Barkeeper 2.0 into the game. BK was awesome!!!! ;A;
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,240
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Something is definitely weird in yesterday voting , i can't see it any other way, marm was very likely killed to save tatsu. Can tatsu be town, Idk, maybe if Marm wasnt mason, Id assume maybe tatsu is something like this , among last 3 votes cast on marm there should be at least one mafia that took advantage of that situation, and thats the weird part, coz Gry hints to be BP not sure what to think , but he promised he will explain what he meant in hints etc., James said he has a a role that can confirm him and Shad claimed Banshee/jesus , he is the one i trust the most among the 3.

Something is off, here, at least 1 or 2 persons seemed to desperately trying to save Tatsu after Marm claimed investigative role ( if they are not mafia maybe its something like traitor or idk. I dont think all those votes on marm were purely oops or coincidental.


Therefore for now Im voting for Tatsu. waiting for potential new infos or reveals to move it, if necessary.


Votekill Tatsu
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
tatsu claim Recruiter and just say you were important than marma
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tatsu is also a good route but i am inclined on brandish something was off yday
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Something is definitely weird in yesterday voting , i can't see it any other way, marm was very likely killed to save tatsu. Can tatsu be town, Idk, maybe if Marm wasnt mason, Id assume maybe tatsu is something like this , among last 3 votes cast on marm there should be at least one mafia that took advantage of that situation, and thats the weird part, coz Gry hints to be BP not sure what to think , but he promised he will explain what he meant in hints etc., James said he has a a role that can confirm him and Shad claimed Banshee/jesus , he is the one i trust the most among the 3.

Something is off, here, at least 1 or 2 persons seemed to desperately trying to save Tatsu after Marm claimed investigative role ( if they are not mafia maybe its something like traitor or idk. I dont think all those votes on marm were purely oops or coincidental.


Therefore for now Im voting for Tatsu. waiting for potential new infos or reveals to move it, if necessary.


Votekill Tatsu
So I'm mafia with Gry, James and maybe Shad ? Would mafia go through such lenghts of exposing all of ourselves on day 1 ??

tatsu claim Recruiter and just say you were important than marma
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tatsu is also a good route but i am inclined on brandish something was off yday
I ain't but hope I'll be one day.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,240
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
'm being insistent since today is my destined lynch day to be confirmed and still be back before mafia reaches it win condition.
No way I lynch a claimed townie role when I have a potential saved mafia

tatsu claim Recruiter and just say you were important than marma
did she claim , where ?
Oh so why didnt say it yesterday ?

can you quote i havent seen it.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
And yeah, I ain't recruiter. If I was I would have been way more secretive in such a small game, especially with a starting mason even if said guy could have turned out to be M. Mason.
What? Was Marmalade already in a mason group?
Ok I'm lost now, can you confirm yourself before Day 3?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
No way I lynch a claimed townie role when I have a potential saved mafia



did she claim , where ?
Oh so why didnt say it yesterday ?

can you quote i havent seen it.
no i told her she should :3c
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,240
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So I'm mafia with Gry, James and maybe Shad ? Would mafia go through such lenghts of exposing all of ourselves on day 1 ??
No i mean one of them obviously, GB said you claimed recruiter is it true ? so Marm was in your mason team ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

no i told her she should :3c
lol
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
What? Was Marmalade already in a mason group?
Ok I'm lost now, can you confirm yourself before Day 3?
yeah she was
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am a bit irky last phase tatsu said revealing herself would make it uncomfortable... did tatsu claim investigative too or is that man
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Yesterday was sadly a town against town showdown which is sad.
So to me once again there should be mafias among: Erin, Gajeel, (early voters), Bran, Holt, (voted away when the tied was already there so made sure not to take position in the drama)

Sam voted away before everything happened, for Shad as revenge vote.
DD and Gry I'm not fond of but would they take the spotlight to vote in the last moments to kill people they know are town ?
Same for GB but I see him greener today.
Shad idu the shad plan but he's being shadesque
James said he's confirmable
Baka I see as green right now.

Still pointless for me to reveal right now.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
right i keep forgetting about gajeel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yesterday was sadly a town against town showdown which is sad.
So to me once again there should be mafias among: Erin, Gajeel, (early voters), Bran, Holt, (voted away when the tied was already there so made sure not to take position in the drama)

Sam voted away before everything happened, for Shad as revenge vote.
DD and Gry I'm not fond of but would they take the spotlight to vote in the last moments to kill people they know are town ?
Same for GB but I see him greener today.
Shad idu the shad plan but he's being shadesque
James said he's confirmable
Baka I see as green right now.

Still pointless for me to reveal right now.
What makes you say that , I have not provided anthing substantial yet
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What? Was Marmalade already in a mason group?
Ok I'm lost now, can you confirm yourself before Day 3?
Can do. ^^
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,240
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So I'm mafia with Gry, James and maybe Shad ? Would mafia go through such lenghts of exposing all of ourselves on day 1 ??
at least one of them tried desperately to save you, thats how it looks to me, so yeah if you re a scum you must be an important enough to sacrifice an investigative role. I might be wrong ofc. If you re town Im ready to hear what you have to say and change my vote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am a bit irky last phase tatsu said revealing herself would make it uncomfortable... did tatsu claim investigative too or is that man
she claimed nothing, if she hinted investigative I wouldnt vote her.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Erinyes Disclaimer:
I have a tendency to hear you like a mafia, but since I've been wrong about you so many times, I'm trying to not out right

Yesterday was sadly a town against town showdown which is sad.
That exactly was it was.

DD and Gry I'm not fond of but would they take the spotlight to vote in the last moments to kill people they know are town ?
At least 1 mafia sneaked in the town freinzy, like how juvii would play, acting like town while the other mafia are doing their thing to prepare for the end game, in order, Gry -> James -> GB -> DigitalDude -> SirSam.

But I'm also not interessted in this group, it more likely to find mafia among the group that stayed out of it with placeholder vote in order:
Brandish -> Gajeel / Erinyes / Holt.

Excluding what people hinted, for example I'm excluding anybody that promise to be able to self confirm.

at least one of them tried desperately to save you, thats how it looks to me, so yeah if you re a scum you must be an important enough to sacrifice an investigative role. I might be wrong ofc. If you re town Im ready to hear what you have to say and change my vote.
Nobody tried to save Tatsumaki, if you can't see how it was town on town, maybe you are the mafia?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
there was 1 uncomfortable role last game is my concern, but not the first time mafia tried that i guess
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,240
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
That exactly was it was.
wait you know tatsu role ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

there was 1 uncomfortable role last game is my concern, but not the first time mafia tried that i guess
ah is she hinting that oh ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So to me once again there should be mafias among: Erin, Gajeel, (early voters), Bran, Holt, (voted away when the tied was already there so made sure not to take position in the drama)
I voted you 1st and it was random
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
sorry for low activity, I’m rather busy right now. I’ll be on later on.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
What makes you say that , I have not provided anthing substantial yet
I said greener not green. I have a good feeling about your behavior today that is all.

at least one of them tried desperately to save you, thats how it looks to me, so yeah if you re a scum you must be an important enough to sacrifice an investigative role. I might be wrong ofc. If you re town Im ready to hear what you have to say and change my vote.
I understand that it can look like that, which is why I'm trying to make you another pov. Then again I can only justify my vote, not theirs, they're responsible for their votes, they had their reasons to go for marm. It's easy to say in indsight that it was a bad call but maybe on the moment they just trusted me more than her and that's it ?

At least 1 mafia sneaked in the town freinzy, like how juvii would play, acting like town while the other mafia are doing their thing to prepare for the end game, in order, Gry -> James -> GB -> DigitalDude -> SirSam.

But I'm also not interessted in this group, it more likely to find mafia among the group that stayed out of it with placeholder vote in order:
Brandish -> Gajeel / Erinyes / Holt.

Excluding what people hinted, for example I'm excluding anybody that promise to be able to self confirm.
When you say in order, you mean in order of likely mafianess from your pov right ? Because that's not the order the votes happened in.
I agree with you that we should look at the people who distancied themselves from it all whitout real justifications when it was already happening .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top