Erin flips town it is a gry tatsu led mafia
Why‘d I bother as mafia for this, when you and gb are easy to add votes to? Are you mafia and know erin isn‘t?Erin flips town it is a gry tatsu led mafia
GB and Erinyes aren't here so it's pointless. We should all do that tomorrow.@Erinyes @Gajeel want to claim?
Please don't jinx it. I beg.I do fucking hope we don‘t lynch Erin recruiter but she didn‘t make these impressions either so should be good?
That's funIt's apparently between you and Erinyes
lol famous last words, just just before lynching another townieNah I‘m not this good. This is my mid-town.
Doing a similar comment to dd ydayWhy‘d I bother as mafia for this, when you and gb are easy to add votes to? Are you mafia and know erin isn‘t?
Me neither but not alignment indicative I think/hopeI don’t like how neither of them are around tbh
Hey DemonspeedYou mean bear 3?