But didnt margi also sicken james rye and samuel si saying she escorted gajeel as well?
yea, saw late I'm not good at reading fast ;-;Gajeel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
After you all played darts and barely chanced upon herNot like you deserve that much credit for it
she sicklied him N1 for D2But didnt margi also sicken james rye and samuel si saying she escorted gajeel as well?
And samuel said he targetted her night 1 isnt heshe sicklied him N1 for D2
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay he said james, I double checked.And samuel said he targetted her night 1 isnt he
xD what for? xD you're one of the 2 ppl who i'd start sussing if tatsu is mafiaShad be a man and lock last in case of explosions?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I still await a written apology!
You'll come around and see the error of your waysxD what for? xD you're one of the 2 ppl who i'd start sussing if tatsu is mafia

I want high quality mafia gaming, I feel deeply offended of what I've been forced to witness here
I'm offended by your digimon fuckerI want high quality mafia gaming, I feel deeply offended of what I've been forced to witness here
That's one expensive Bodyguard. I'm surprised you're just wasting the role back and forth like that.Well I got one shot of bodyguard left.
Protect the doctor? If Sam flips mafia.Well I got one shot of bodyguard left.
May your days brighten upand cheers for the fun game cunts, needed a distraction in these dark days
That's one expensive Bodyguard. I'm surprised you're just wasting the role back and forth like that.
gry turning into bilboMay your days brighten up
Now diiiieeeee. gloves for the panda overlord